What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

BULGXmFCEAAmwMV.jpg

Watch live , hear live.

A lot of columnists have said that though congress will lose votes they may not go to the BJP. I feel that BJP should launch a campaign asking people not to waste their votes. The people may vote for a regional party which may get 5-10 seats in the election. They will not form the govt and will have to ally with BJP or Congress. So in a sense votes to regional parties are a waste as they don't form policy at Delhi. Wherever there is no alliance with a regional Party BJP must ask people to choose between BJP and Congress.

A presidential style campaign suits the BJP

People in BJP have hopes high for Trivendrum.. Can you confirm if BJP has any chance there..?

sorry bro, Rockfort City is not Trivendrum, it is Trichy (Tiruchirappalli). one of the Oldest city in Tamil Nadu.

Just once call the number 022- 45014501 to get NaMo's regular tweet messages on your mobile.I have already done it and am subscribed to it.This is also the way of showing support.

A lot of columnists have said that though congress will lose votes they may not go to the BJP. I feel that BJP should launch a campaign asking people not to waste their votes. The people may vote for a regional party which may get 5-10 seats in the election. They will not form the govt and will have to ally with BJP or Congress. So in a sense votes to regional parties are a waste as they don't form policy at Delhi. Wherever there is no alliance with a regional Party BJP must ask people to choose between BJP and Congress.

A presidential style campaign suits the BJP

That is possible only if we put India ahead of our respective casts and creeds.

is there any slight bit of chance of BJP winning at least one or two seats in Kerala

@Brahmos_2; @Nair saab; @kurup @nair; @Marxist;

In the last some elections , they have increased their voter share .

Trivandrum , Palakkad and Kozhikode are some areas where they have significant support .

I hope they win atleast a seat in kerala , although the chances are unpredictable .

The infighting inside the part in kerala and lack of a major figures are the problems they will face .

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom