What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

You are not getting the point.. Gujrat is a state where Modi do not have any opposition.. He can do what ever he want.. His policies go unchallenged in the state.. Do you really think he can make it happen when he become PM of India? Opposisation and coalition parties will try to stop him in every step.. He wont be able to find it easy to rule this nation as he find it in Gujrat.. As I said.. Gujrat is a state where there are lot of business people.. You cannot compare it with any states in India.. With the amount of money they provided for acquiring land, farmers do not have any problem selling their land to Government..
If u know this then Simply vote for him and give him clear majority so that he can bring the change just as what he has done in Gujarat ... Knowing Everything and still doing nothing itself a mistake ...

Why should I have to go with the flow?? I cant just close my eyes and said every thing is fine.. I have my reservation against him and it will remain like that unless he proves me wrong.. and who stops you from using harsh words like traitors.. Its not the first time I was branded traitor for not supporting Modi.. I am used to it now and I will be vocal against Modi as much as I can.. I do not need to proove my patriotism to any one by worshiping Modi and vote for him..

Supporting a Right Doesnt means worshiping him... ya saying this to Gandi family worshiper ...

U still didnt say the reason for which ur against Modiji???

U cant be a Patriot by self proclaiming it ... ur acts is what proves ur one or not ...

@Jason bourane - they ll not waste their time on it. 2nd thing you said CM office, CM office has nothing to do with it. Here people argue on morals, want 100% clean chit from others. They argue on the basis of what media has said.
But in reality politicis is totally different.
What i want frm Namo and Bjp is that they should not waste one single day.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Nair saab your first post on this thread abt the campaign was applaud by some local bjp leaders of gujrat because of that post they have shared this thread link to the Office ;)

Not interested in Politics any more ... just interested in Hindutva ... Want to See India a Hindu Rashtra ... never worked for person like Modiji but State BJP of Maharashtra Suckks Big time i mean the way of functioning ... so left BJP few years ago...

anyways hope our thoughts can be helpful to him and Bharat Mata...

@Jason bourane - they ll not waste their time on it. 2nd thing you said CM office, CM office has nothing to do with it. Here people argue on morals, want 100% clean chit from others. They argue on the basis of what media has said.
But in reality politicis is totally different.
What i want frm Namo and Bjp is that they should not waste one single day.

They can get pros and cons from here CM office means eyes and ears of NaMO ..Namo has loads of young adviser who aint connected with bjp ;)

He will be busy now or else I can most certainly arrange everyone's meeting with him ...

Not interested in Politics any more ... just interested in Hindutva ... Want to See India a Hindu Rashtra ... never worked for person like Modiji but State BJP of Maharashtra Suckks Big time i mean the way of functioning ... so left BJP few years ago...

anyways hope our thoughts can be helpful to him and Bharat Mata...

Who said to join politics this thread is only for suggestion strategy and news abt modi as simple as that ..;)

ABP News sources have said that Congress will not announce its PM candidate for 2014 General Elections to counter Narendra Modi right now.

http://www.newsbullet.in/india/34/45014

If this News is correct, then time for BJP to Celebrate ... People would prefer Know Enemy above a Faceless Ghost ... :cheesy:

MODIji has to do aleast 2 campaign per week in the first 2 months ... in the next 2 month he should be the House hold name ... in last two month he should bring old veteran Leaders and start giving his signature famous speeches from Metro cities showing party is united and everyone is with him ...

ABP News sources have said that Congress will not announce its PM candidate for 2014 General Elections to counter Narendra Modi right now.

India won't tolerate a divisive leader: Nitish Kumar on Modi

If this News is correct, then time for BJP to Celebrate ... People would prefer Know Enemy above a Faceless Ghost ... :cheesy:

MODIji has to do aleast 2 campaign per week in the first 2 months ... in the next 2 month he should be the House hold name ... in last two month he should bring old veteran Leaders and start giving his signature famous speeches from Metro cities showing party is united and everyone is with him ...

How many personnel are ther in indian armed forces + their family ?

Over a million, NAMO needs to ramp up and do some serious campaign in southern and north eastern India.

Combined strength all forces of india reaches to 4.5 million add 3 members per family it makes more then crores of people ..

He will start with addressing ex army personnel tommorow can reach crores of people easily in one go if he announce some thing ... I guess ..

And also army is one of the thing which unite india so if I give importance to armed force u can reach many people...

How many personnel are ther in indian armed forces + their family ?
if include the Army + Paramilitary forces+ Navy +Airforces it would be about 5 million ...

if we include their families ... with a conservative estimate of 5 members/family on average it would be around 25 million ...

around 2% of India's Population ... less still helpful ...

if include the Army + Paramilitary forces+ Navy +Airforces it would be about 5 million ...

if we include their families ... with a conservative estimate of 5 members/family on average it would be around 25 million ...

around 2% of India's Population ... less still helpful ...

Hmmm exactly ...; )

His controversial personality also help him alot people will be glued to tv screen tommorrow during his speech :)

India won't tolerate a divisive leader: Nitish Kumar on Modi

Imagine if Al Khangress announces Shinde or Digvijay as PM candidates...lol!

It would be a shock, Owlbaba is out of question already.

If none of these happen, Sonia might be forced to face Modi herself by becoming the PM candidate.

Back
Top Bottom