What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

Good Gawwwddddddddd!! Can anyone tell me what are the procedures to take some loans?? :D :D

Don't know about the procedures to take loans... but can surely tell you how to avoid paying them back though!:enjoy:

hahaha.... modi modi modi.... I wonder do congressi sleep these days or in the fear of modi's dream they keep their self awake....

this is pakistani defence site & all we can see is modi modi modi..

when nothing to celebrate about Feku, FIFA starts crying like child, do you wished to be shown how many threads about Feku worshiping has been made here by FIFA

[Bregs];4845046 said:
Because its still relevant in regard to lies of Feku

But we already know it bring in something new bro, every time old wine in new bottles won't get public attention.

But we already know it bring in something new bro, every time old wine in new bottles won't get public attention.

i am matching there Feku worshiping threads by the lies of feku as F.I.F.A (Feku Internet Fans Association) understand this way only for them any one oppsing Feku is anti national, not Hindu and is terrorist,FIFA do not go by any logic

F.I.F.A( Feku internet fans association) has gone crazy

[Bregs];4845083 said:
i am matching there Feku worshiping threads by the lies of feku as F.I.F.A (Feku Internet Fans Association) understand this way only for them any one oppsing Feku is anti national, not Hindu and is terrorist, FIFA do not go by any logic

That's my point buddy FIFA consists of really thick skinned people, you need something extraordinary to really shake them up so that they can rethink over various options
they have.

However hard you or me try till then will not bear any positive result , it's just underutilisation of available bandwidth.

[MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] dids modi ever molested you when u were kiddy boy? India has threat from people like you.... I hope u wont be next kasab when modi becomes pm.
@everyone this guy bregs is out of control. Ignore this troll who filling every each thread with anti modi post.

Only FEKU can match you and your fans in this looks he visited your house few years back when he was RSS parcharak

@Aeronaut @Zakii @WebMaster

Reported for personal abuses

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread title itself is the clue my friend! If you are not one... reinvent yourself as one! Problem solved:P

Kamine!! That I also know.. I thought there were genuine other steps.. I am from a minority mate and do you really think bank will care about any one's religion. :lol:

UK, US, Pakistan , BD , Nepal , Belgium and other host of many countries have or had hereditary lines of Heads. I don't see anything wrong in that.

Yes, I know you are not useless but do you recommend Gold Medalists of IIM-A only for PM's chair ??

In fact, Gold medalists from IIM will make terrible PMs. Technocrats, in any case, are lousy as politicians. Look at MMs, Chidambaram etc. They are good as advisers or bureaucrats in which role their are hundreds to choose from. PMs need to be ever perceptive to the pulse of the nation, and have a vision. The later requirement will ensure that otherwise grassroots politicians such as Maya, Mulayam etc are not fit for the job.

Rahul is not a grassroots person. He is in fact, a typical cloistered, pampered Mamma's boy. His vision, if any, will be fantastically distorted and based on counsel of professional "advisers". Frankly, if it wasn't for the accident of birth, and the slavish mentality of a proportion of Indians, Rahul - it is correctly said, isn't even fit to be taken as a clerk.

Kamine!! That I also know.. I thought there were genuine other steps.. I am from a minority mate and do you really think bank will care about any one's religion. :lol:

In Kerala politics is bit more matured compared to other states! You may have to migrate from Gods own country to your eastern neighborhood state. They are planning free handouts there! You never know.. you might get lucky!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom