What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

Shut up you evil Yindoooo :pissed: Go and pay your EMI, its for us poor religious minorities :whistle:

.............nobody loves evil yindooos :cry:

In Kerala politics is bit more matured compared to other states! You may have to migrate from Gods own country to your eastern neighborhood state. They are planning free handouts there! You never know.. you might get lucky!:lol:

Kerala politics is mature ? .....are you crazy ? :cuckoo:

Does asking employers to hire a certain population of their workforce from minorities groups counts? Does advertising some vacancies for minorities only count?

What about productivity? Advertising only for minorities or any special group is wrong and not allowed.

That's what we need to learn from our Army. That's what politicians here screw up.

Hiring is done on the basis of qualification, experience and knowledge.

Since when did being of some specific group of people make a person fit for a job?

That's the reason why our industries are behind those of Japan, Germany, USA, China and other powerful countries.

Because we don't recognize talent and instead do this sort of cheap tactics.

And no it doesn't count.

That's my point buddy FIFA consists of really thick skinned people, you need something extraordinary to really shake them up so that they can rethink over various options
they have.

However hard you or me try till then will not bear any positive result , it's just underutilisation of available bandwidth.

At least Rahul Gandhi is not an option.

A purely negative campaign, as being done by Modi bashers, is simply counterproductive. It further hardens the supporters. As for fence sitters, they are disgusted by the unreasonable of propaganda being made by Bregs type people and will switch over to BJP.
It is not that people are unaware of Gujarat riots etc. Constant overemphasizing of those issues will anger the people.

However, it your choice. Man has to earn his bread through strange means. And if your media advisers have recommended aggression, I suppose you have no no say.

[Bregs];4844801 said:
lol norw branding anti modi as muslims, if all hindus are pro BJP then it would have won 400 plus seats :nana:

A 5% shift will get BJP 200+. 400 seats are not needed.

In fact, Gold medalists from IIM will make terrible PMs. Technocrats, in any case, are lousy as politicians. Look at MMs, Chidambaram etc. They are good as advisers or bureaucrats in which role their are hundreds to choose from. PMs need to be ever perceptive to the pulse of the nation, and have a vision. The later requirement will ensure that otherwise grassroots politicians such as Maya, Mulayam etc are not fit for the job.

Rahul is not a grassroots person. He is in fact, a typical cloistered, pampered Mamma's boy. His vision, if any, will be fantastically distorted and based on counsel of professional "advisers". Frankly, if it wasn't for the accident of birth, and the slavish mentality of a proportion of Indians, Rahul - it is correctly said, isn't even fit to be taken as a clerk.

Actually Rahul Gandhi reminds me of some of these Saudi pampered princes ......stupid, lazy and pompous with zero substance.

However, it your choice. Man has to earn his bread through strange means. And if your media advisers have recommended aggression, I suppose you have no no say.

If someone has affinity towards different political party then you must learn to accept that , don't get personal buddy otherwise I can change my tone sooner than you anticipate.

:rofl: seriously going by your measures Congress should not get even one Lok shabha seat .

Just stay out punk , why are you itching for ....

That would be ideal of course. Followed by arresting the whole lot of Congressi traitors for high treason, and handing out death sentences for shameless corruption and for hobnobbing with terrorist and ****** elements. Mind you, Congress's terrorist links are not difficult to unearth.

Anyway, in 2014, BJP getting 200+ is enough for Government formation. I only hope Modi does not lose steam like AVB, and the first thing he does is to throw the entire lot of Congressi looters into jail.

Today,India does not need alternatives to Congress. What it needs is to get rid of Congress for ever.

This is "Fakeularism" !!

Any idea about how much they pay?? :D

Looking at the level of corruption and paybacks in Congress, I doubt if the keyboard slogger finally gets anything more than Minimum Unskilled wages.

Of course, looking at their quality, they hardly deserve better.

What scares me is Modi supporter's bashful attitude. Anyone who criticize Modi becomes subject of hatred, personal abuse and curse. This is not democratic menthod. And yes I am not Congress supporter. I need to give this explanation or I will become subject of personal abuse. Hope Modi is not as insane as his blind supporters.

Back
Top Bottom