What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

Wow...if this happens in reality...then it will be a big achievement for BJP in TN...

Well,I would love to see shashi tharoor lose to op rajagopal in Trivandrum but many people fall for shashi ka charm and suaveness.

Then BJP should field him from some other place where he could win.. BJP needs to win a seat there.. At any cost..

if Rajani is to join politics he can do wonders by making his own party why he needs to join a rusty ship which is already sunk in TN

I don't think that BJP is concerned about Tamil Nadu as AIDMK will come with BJP anyway. Anyway don't know much about politics in those states.

If you remember NDA - I, which lost the vote of confidence by 1 solitary vote - it happened after AIADMK pulled support and poor George Fernandes was spending more time in Chennai trying to placate Jayalalitha than in Delhi running his ministry.

I never denied that.. I said the picture looks photoshop to me.. Anyway, we can see many pictures like this to boost the image of Modi ji... Its expected...

His Life itself speaks a volume, from a humble teastall vendor to PM nominee of India.He came a long way dont ya think? ;)Or you fail to see the rags to power magic?
Some people are born to live.
While,
Some are born destined to RULE!
No amount of denying can stop it! ;)

AIADMK , TDP , TRS should also be approached.. Possibility of some understanding with TMC should also be explored.. Mamta being in anti-Congress mood right now, may help NDA from outside..

A glimpse from today's ceremony..

630xNxtownhall-170913-inner16.jpg.pagespeed.ic._g_IY5SBrS.webp

You like it or not, given a chance BJP will flourish in Telangana side of AP, But!
I want it to be United to tackle the Maoist problem.Small states cannot tackle it.

People sympathize with BJP in telangana part more than the rest of AP combined.
When riots happen its Hyderabad not Andhra or Rayalseema.BJP should capitalize on this situation.get more telangana people onto their side.

In short
Telanagana=Trs with BJP (we have problems but as a whole we are more united).

Andhra=Congress against TDP (caste politics)

Rayalaseema=Faction Politics (Congress faction VS TDP faction).There in Rayalseema its like you kill me you avenged your great great grandfather,They keep a count ,Such is their vengeance. :(

[Bregs];4783392 said:
if Rajani is to join politics he can do wonders by making his own party why he needs to join a rusty ship which is already sunk in TN

Buddy,that ship looks so overwhelmingly, good to all people .
what is next? hum RG ji ke slippers wash karenge to get some leverage?

In saying so you just disclosed your so called "SECULAR NATURE".
Truth comes out anyway, no matter how hard you try to stop it my friend! ;)

Yea yea, try harder to proove that I am a congress supporter to justify my hatred against Modi.. You can do better!!

How do you think will BJP perform in ur state..? Any chance ..? or, a tie up with SDF..?

What about Nagaland, Mizoram ..? Every seat is precious...

See, at state level we are quite happy with SDF. The reason why Pawan Kumar Chamling is able to hold power here is because he does a fabulous job. People are happy with what he does. There are infrastructural constraints still in other parts of Sikkim, but we're slowly getting there, because of a lot of environmental department hurdles in our ecologically sensitive state.

TBH, at least we in the bordering states want a robust infrastructure related to defense. Especially here in Sikkim. Arunachal is still better off but thanks to a cowardly and nepotic centre even they are facing problems from PLA. Compared to AP, we are virtually naked here with only troops as the last chain of defense against PLA aggression. Govt. says that we have this and that, but it is not at all enough.

The local state level BJP is good but still lacks the level that SDF has on its own. The problem is, we don't have someone as substantial as Modi ji at local level in the state BJP. Hence, we are happy with SDF's work here. But at a national level, we like Modi ji because of his caliber and his work that he did in the state.

Although with Modi as PM, it will be really good if the local BJP manages to tie up and agrees for a seat sharing. SDF is not the one who needs alliance; Sikkim BJP does.

Here in NE, there's a different mentality at state compared to at national level. Can't say much about Nagaland and Mizoram, though he's an admired figure in Arunachal as well despite Congress rule in the state. Arunachal state Congress isn't as pathetic as the centre. They actually work pretty decent at state level.

Although a lot of defense families in the region have hailed Modi ji's view and supported him after what he spoke at the Rewari rally with former soldiers from across the country.

Yea yea, try harder to proove that I am a congress supporter to justify my hatred against Modi.. You can do better!!

But why do you target him when he has proven his work way better than others? It is not hype. It is reality. Why do you continue to defy yourself with Communal Congress who massacred so many Bodos and non-Muslim Assamese here just last year?

Look at the treatment central Congress gives NE as a whole, apart from the intentionally delayed response they gave to Assam riots. MMS and Sonia visited only the local mullahs (who are Bangladeshis and not local Assamese muslims) for 'betterment'.

Why do you conveniently forget this?

There are umpteen proofs about such things and you still continue to look the other way calling Modi ji as communal, divisive, violent, dictatorial and what not.

If this is not intended maligning with an agenda, then what is?

Lolz, I am accused of being a traitor for not supporting Modi, so accusing of being a secular bhakt is an honor to me :D :D

You're accused of siding with those who are destroying our country in front of our eyes.

There are many here who were NEVER BJP supporters but only have comes forward after Modi's declaration.

If that is what you want to mask as Modi hatred then what can be said?

if rajnikanth join bpj than mostly seats bjp wil win. shhh stop this topic kahin khangress wale rajnikanth ko pahle hi party main shamil na kar lain ? sssshhh

if rajnikanth join bjp than mostly seats bjp wil win. shhh stop this topic kahin khangress wale rajnikanth ko pahle hi party main shamil na kar lain ? sssshhh

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom