What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

I do not have a choice mate.. I have reservations against Modi and I hope I am wrong about this for the sake of this country.. Either way, BJP cannot even win seat in our constituency.. They are hard time getting votes here :)

Bro these are the General Elections next year.

You vote for which party you want at the center. Forget about your constituency and think about your country.

Rare Photo of Modiji cleaning Floor ...

998297_687143464648378_606189236_n.jpg

:cry:

Can anyone believe that a sweeper has become the chief minister of a state for four terms?
Yes, this has happened in the case of Gujarat CM Narendra Modi who is now the prime minister candidate of BJP in the next general elections.

As a teenager, Modi ran a tea stall to make ends meet and even worked in the staff canteen of Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation after his schooling. For one year, He got the job to be a personal caretaker of RSS senior leader Lakshmanrao Inamdar. During this period, he used to wash the clothes of his boss, swept the floors of all the rooms of Hedgewar Bhavan, prepare tea and cook for the RSS campaigners. At that time, he met a lot of RSS leaders and those contacts helped him grow much faster as a leader.

Today, Modi is regarded as the Best CM of the Country and the millions of people look up to him as role model. He has set a good example by making every experience a stepping stone for success. Take a bow Namo!

Did anyone watch Rahul Gandhi's speech today?? He said 'Poverty is a disease'. Lols

Did he really say so ??Only few days back he was saying it's just state of mind and did he fix any time to cure this disease ?? Or will Gandhi clan keep fooling poor people for three more generations ??

Rathore sir on why he decided to join BJP

‘You don’t have to be in uniform to soldier for the nation’ | Tehelka.com

What made you decide to take to politics?

It’s not a sudden impromptu decision. Over a period of time you feel that the systems are not working, you feel the pain of being a citizen of this country and yet, not being able to do something. I’ve always believed in myself which is why I went from a career in the military to sports and now politics. Perhaps it is the way we are brought up, the culture: country comes first.

How big a change is it for your family to go from an army background into the political world?
Knowing my drive and passion for standing up for my country they agreed, but it is certainly a change. My son who is just 14 came to know of my decision just a couple of days ago, we hadn’t discussed this with him. When he did come to know, he was in Peru (still is) shooting in the World Championships. In his own innocence he told my wife, “Papa is joining politics; please tell him to be a clean politician.” Obviously there are very high standards I have to live by, my own and my family’s.

What are the issues you feel strongly about, that you hope to change in your political career?
Efficiency in implementation of policies, that’s first and foremost. Every policy you look at is poorly implemented and the lack of it lies in the intent of the people responsible for it. Thereafter there is a need to look at the policies themselves. These two things cover the spectrum of our democratic life. We always say so and so achievements were made despite the system; it’s everywhere, not just in sports.

What compelled you to leave both, the army by taking voluntary retirement and by extension shooting, for politics?
Anything you do in life is because of passion and emotional appeal. When I joined the armed forces or took to shooting, it was because of an emotional appeal. At the time when no one had won an Olympic medal for a long time, I got in and people said you’re crazy to get into this and I had this strong appeal that I must do this. Because everyone said it cannot be done, it inspired me even more. I feel the same drive now.

What is the emotional appeal you found in politics?
There’s no one incident. I used to think about why we are sliding down in every sphere in our life in this country. We need some people to either get in and make a difference or join in with people who are making a difference, you have to soldier for it. You don’t have to be in uniform to soldier for the nation.

Why did you choose to enter the BJP?
For a number of years we’ve been governed by a certain political party and today’s situation is because of a certain type of governance. Therefore, you look at alternatives and want to strengthen the alternative which gives you hope. Undoubtedly, there is a great sense of hope in the youth today because of Narendra Modi, the way he has developed Gujarat. Despite the governance using all their means and resources trying to pin him down, they don’t have any scam on him.

Does it help that your first big appearance came at an ex-servicemen’s rally at Rewari?
Yes, it was certainly a proud moment for me that for the first time an ex-servicemen rally of such a huge gathering was called by a person of no less the stature than the PM nominee. I feel hopeful and proud that I’m part of this outfit.

Your entry comes at a time when various politicians in the recent past and most recently, the Aligarh District Magistrate Rajeev Rautela, say things like “It is the duty of soldiers to lay down their lives on the war front.” How do you view this?
Unfortunately in our democratic process, we have come to such points of political discourse that not only do some opponents come up with an opposition to everything but they also want to trivialise and be derogatory in certain aspects. It hurts even more when a soldier hears this comment on television or reads it in the newspaper when he is serving in a hostile environment; it can be very detrimental to his mind-set. There is a sense of high pride that because I am here, the country is safe. You forget your personal safety just because of this heightened sense of self-righteousness that you’re the good, fighting the evil. Perhaps this is why the Rewari rally was attended in such large numbers not just be generals but by soldiers.

@seiko read that's y u should vote NAMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro these are the General Elections next year.

You vote for which party you want at the center. Forget about your constituency and think about your country.

Mate, I wanted a leader like Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who win every one's heart with out any publicity campaign or Internet advertisements.. He is only leader I admire and respect.. Till then, I think its better to abstain from voting..

Looks PS to me!!

No he used to sweep in RSS offices

Mate, I wanted a leader like Atal Bihari Vajpayee, who win every one's heart with out any publicity campaign or Internet advertisements.. He is only leader I admire and respect.. Till then, I think its better to abstain from voting..

Never seen anyone ever loved like modi rite now

No he used to sweep in RSS offices

I never denied that.. I said the picture looks photoshop to me.. Anyway, we can see many pictures like this to boost the image of Modi ji... Its expected...

Okay sickular bhakt of Sonia maino.Now bear with it too, well I can feel your love for ex-waitress.

Lolz, I am accused of being a traitor for not supporting Modi, so accusing of being a secular bhakt is an honor to me :D :D

Back
Top Bottom