What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yeah, Prashant Bhushan/Kamal Mitra Chinoy never said to give Kashmir to Pakistan. Sabyasachi Panda and Soni Sori the famous Maoists are AAP members. Your AAP member even invited Dawood ibrahim to join AAP. so tell me who in this list is not anti national?

Mind it Kamal Mitra Chenoy is known Osama Bin Laden, Afzal Guru, Naxal Sympathiser. If you don't know the facts then first learn and then speak.
SHow me where Prashant said give Kashmir to Pakistan

Naxal Aap leader Ashutosh & Sahzia to be Arrested & presented in Court with Fellow Naxals. :chilli:

1898211_741200625913637_1482365986_n.jpg

He said to help kashmiris , remove army and occupation, tell them to come in Indian mainland.......

show me the proof where prashant said give kashmir to pakistan, your words

He clearly asked to hold plebiscite and if they want to leave India then give Kashmir away. Did you purposefully left that part or are you generally slow?

He clearly asked to hold plebiscite and if they want to leave India then give Kashmir away. Did you purposefully left that part or are you generally slow?
Do you even know the meaning of plebiscite? Does plebiscite means give the land to other party??

Again iam looking for a proof where he said give kashmir to pakistan, you words

He said to help kashmiris , remove army and occupation, tell them to come in Indian mainland.......

show me the proof where prashant said give kashmir to pakistan, your words
ohh dats mean u r in favor of removing army from the valley despite lots of terrorist activity and cease fire violation gr888888:hitwall::hitwall:
this asshole is jus a false flagger or like among one of that kashmiri who celebrants when pakistan win:angry::angry:
plzz god save my country from these morons......

Ok tell me whats yur view on Pakistan may most of ur relatives still slugging their *** of over there.......
o_Oo_O

ohh dats mean u r in favor of removing army from the valley despite lots of terrorist activity and cease fire violation gr888888:hitwall::hitwall:
this asshole is jus a false flagger or like among one of that kashmiri who celebrants when pakistan win:angry::angry:
plzz god save my country from these morons......

Ok tell me whats yur view on Pakistan may most of ur relatives still slugging their *** of over there.......
o_Oo_O

take an example, you and your wife getting viewed by 20 army men as soon as you step out of your home. This is the real life of a kashmiri.

Army should be there in Kashmir because we've borders with Pakistan but not in every nukkad aur kona of Kashmir, and tell you what Kashmiris have hatred for India bcz we've 7,00,000 armymen just occupying there daily life.

Every time you step out there is a man in uniform asking for identity, isnt this a free country?

cry democracy!

Do you even know the meaning of plebiscite? Does plebiscite means give the land to other party??

Again iam looking for a proof where he said give kashmir to pakistan, you words

How old are you? Do you understand Hindi? Do you understand what plebiscite is meant for?
Plebiscite is meant to ask Kashmiris if they want to stay with India or want to join Pakistan. Prashant Bhushan wants to hold a plebiscite and if Kashmiris want then to give Kashmir to Pakistan. Didn't you really understand that from the video or you just using AAP tactics of actinfg dumb when you have no response?

Go and ask Prashant Bhushan/Chenoy what they think about Kashmir, North east, Maoist areas. if you want more proof, take it from their own mouth.

And what is wrong with you people, you keep shouting and blaming anyone/everyone without presenting even an iota of proof against the one you are throwing at.But here when I gave you the video proof of him asking to hold plebiscite and give to Pakistan if Kashmiris wants so, you are denying it.

I;ve 25 muslim friends who hate modi

That;s fine. I know millions of people who want to kick Kejriwal;s @ss!!

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom