What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

dhundh ne seto khuda bhi mil jata he jo isi maksad se aya ho vo ghumenga hi esi jagah jo less devloped ho ek baar aaye mere city me devlopment dekhne .... ahmdavad me aap karyakarta hi kejriwal ka virodh kar rahe he ;)

It's quite obvious cities like Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar would be developed, what about the complete gujarat?

anyone earning above Rs 11 is rich, lolzzz

dhundh ne seto khuda bhi mil jata he jo isi maksad se aya ho vo ghumenga hi esi jagah jo less devloped ho ek baar aaye mere city me devlopment dekhne .... ahmdavad me aap karyakarta hi kejriwal ka virodh kar rahe he ;)
agar NaMo PM bante hain toh CM kaun banega Amit Shah????

Amazing Development at Gujarat! WOW!

View attachment 19804
It's quite obvious cities like Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar would be developed, what about the complete gujarat?

U did zero development in Delhi and don't try to judge others development
U r loosing ur way .
chu#$@#$ mada@#$d aaptards u r not a political party of india but a Western stooge to prevail disturbance in the largest democracy just like ur boyfriends does in egypt syria and now in ukrain
I wud prefer to vote laluprasad yadav rather than this mofo anarchist khujli.......

Oh you mean the Gujarat where agriculture has been growing at 10%, where malnutrition has dropped to ~30% from ~70% in IIRC 4 years?

In any case, even if Gujarat was like Bihar, Modi would be a better candidate than Kejriwal. I've had more real achievements in my life (other than being a CM for 49 days) than he has in his 40+ years.

U did zero development in Delhi and don't try to judge others development
U r loosing ur way .
chu#$@#$ mada@#$d aaptards u r not a political party of india but a Western stooge to prevail disturbance in the largest democracy just like ur boyfriends does in egypt syria and now in ukrain
I wud prefer to vote laluprasad yadav rather than this mofo anarchist khujli.......

Why the more you hate us, the more we grow! :)

Manish Sisodia @msisodia ·18 mins
Just visited a degree College in Banaskantha-‪#‎AKinGujarat‬ ..having 3 teachers and 600 students

GUJARAT DEVELOPMENT LOL

1926634_259561374216662_89961517_n.jpg

Amazing Development at Gujarat! WOW!

View attachment 19804

Wonderful. Did anyone say there are no poor in Gujarat? Juggi jhopdi to Delhi mein bhi bohot hain. Is that even a logic? Also you think only you, AAP party leaders/followers and Kejriwal are intelligent enough, mind it people in Gujarat has chosen him all over this time for some reason? Don't try make a fool out of yourself with such stupid insinuations!!

Wonderful. Did anyone say there are no poor in Gujarat? Juggi jhopdi to Delhi mein bhi bohot hain. Is that even a logic? Also you think only you, AAP party leaders/followers and Kejriwal are intelligent enough, mind it people in Gujarat has chosen him all over this time for some reason? Don't try make a fool out of yourself with such stupid insinuations!!
We're exposing Gujarat, its just that paid media aint showing it..........jo kerna hai vo toh hum karr rahe hein

The damage has been done to BJP since AAP formed... :)

You do not understand. This is a special logic applicable to Modi only.

Why the more you hate us, the more we grow! :)

Manish Sisodia @msisodia ·18 mins
Just visited a degree College in Banaskantha-‪#‎AKinGujarat‬ ..having 3 teachers and 600 students

GUJARAT DEVELOPMENT LOL

You know I would take you seriously if you didn't have the handle, "Indian lion" and in the past started a thread about how some girl you liked didn't give a shit about you and you were depressed about it.

I predicted all of this, AK will go to a slum area in GJ and say that there is no development there. Surat was awarded the best city and yet these idiots will keep crowing.

Surat bags best city award - The Times of India

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom