What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Heard Punjabi Jat's and Jat Sikhs have been declared as Backward Classes o_O

Will be heading home soon to get my quota of reservation :victory::victory:

Yeah,Nah!

such a shameful twat, what happened in Gujarat riots?

What is shameful pl specify.

Burning innocent people was shameful or killing of 300 Hindus in subsequent riots was shameful or simply killing of muslim was shameful?

Only 10% preferred Pappu. You forget that.

CSDS tracker is quiet FUNNY(though i like polls) Cong getting more voteshare than RJD is just Lulz :enjoy::enjoy::lol::lol::lol:

Why only 6 states ?kuch gadbad to nahi ? we will check with figures from nielsen and cvoter :sniper:

it is not 6 it is 2 to 6.

Mullaji

Atleast Muslim is not Minority. It is a supreme court judgement.

They joined Anna Hazare but then somehow slipped on to AAP. Had to pour some sense into their brain along with daru.

They are simply goons. i show on TV what they did yesterday.

Last edited:
Kejriwal and AAP is not corrupt..... I trust on AAP and Kejriwal both

but BJPians can only trust Modi and not the party......the party which didn't even care or respect their soldiers (hint: coffin scam)

They are most corrupt. They want 2 government bungalows. They denied car on first day and took inova on second day. Ministers bunglows were renovated at huge cost. All this is in Just 49 days.

Remove corruption, promote secularism & equality. Half of the BJP retards on FB wants muslim mukt bharat or want to attack pakistan on the very first day when Modi becomes PM....wtf??

How do you know that Bhai? Did you do any survey?

ofcourese Muslims countries do not want other muslims so slaughter them in huge numbers. In pakistan shias are killed and in Iran sunnis, In iraq shias, so as in syria and other Muslim countries. you should worry about that.

View attachment 19744

cant this feku give one interview???

Modi has given hundreds of Interview. Check Internet.

Why this hypocrisy ? just say your are a muslim and you hate hindutva BJP and Modi.

Your hate has limited your choice to either AAP or CONgress and for the moment you are with AAP. If you were in UP you would have voted for SP. :disagree:

Modi has frustrated lots of such fanatic Mullahs. They can hardly do anything except venting their anger in their typical style. that will help BJP to add few more supporters only. Let him do that.

Last edited:
AAP can forget about campaigning in any state except Delhi now. They are going to be smacked around left right and center.

I would like them to be smacked at center.

Mam mere showing a pic again and again with some pics of bricks and stones wont change the fact that BJP started it

View attachment 19753

shows the Kejriwal didnt violate any model code of conduct, mam plz have some shame before u post such fekku based facts

That is why he was not detained and release after preliminary investigation. Had he violated the MCC, he would have been in Jail.

AAP goons think that they should not even be inquired or asked questions elese they will attack people or parties.

Last edited:
Well these goons will get Mass votes this times :D:D:D:D:D:D
#election tracker #cnn ibn lokniti csds #2014 lok sabha elections #samajwadi party#mayawati #bjp #congress #narendra modi #bihar
UP poll tracker: BJP may get 41-49 seats, SP 11-17, BSP 8-14, Cong 5-9
Bihar poll tracker: BJP-LJP 22-30 seats, JDU 4-8, RJD, Cong 2-6 each
Bihar poll tracker: BJP-LJP 22-30 seats, JDU 4-8, RJD, Cong 2-6 each

You are wrong. It is BJP alone. Survey was done prior to alliance with LJP. So it should be 26 to 34 by now.

Today after watching BJP gunda gardi , iam 100% sure BJP and Modhi were involved in Gujarat riots

So till today you were not 100% sure. How much percent were you sure? With less than 100% surity you were writing those posts.

NaxalAAP is trending on twitter , I think being Naxal is better than being a Saffron Terrorist . All these BJP , VHP , Bajrang Dal , Hindu Sena , BSKS are spreading saffron terrorism . Plus RSS = Indian Taliban .

Take it easy,

All sort of terror is batter than Zihad.

Last edited:
So...? Some members here were raising questions about Yadavs voting for BJP in Bihar... Satisfied now...? Kaleja shaant ho gaya..?

25 seat aa rahi BJP+ ko Bihar mein. Aur election ke baad JD-U ko toda jayega..

JHA ji it is 26 without LJP. 44% yadavs vote for BJP. Surprisingly 13% Muslims.

I am a bit in distressed due to some personal problems ... I am not able to Think anything good so not posting... Still my heart is with the cause so giving likes to the post ... Its not done blindly, But I am reading all of it...

I have worked and struggled 6 years on ground for this cause and 5 years on net... now I want to earn something for myself and my family... or ill end up as a total looser in personal life..

And we already have many Hindutva vadis like u people on net to support the cause ... The cause has gained so much momentum now ...so the absence of small people like me wont make a difference...

Carry on Nair saab. We are here to take care.

Once settled with my life ... I will return to the ground.. Will never turn my back on my country ... But every Hindu Nationalist should remember this... If u want to do something for your Country ... First you yourself should be something in your life ... or else you would end as a burden on your country...

Hates off to you Nair Saab @Nair saab

Amazing Development at Gujarat! WOW!

1688307_700589383325300_1116821867_n.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom