What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

You know I would take you seriously if you didn't have the handle, "Indian lion" and in the past started a thread about how some girl you liked didn't give a shit about you and you were depressed about it.

I predicted all of this, AK will go to a slum area in GJ and say that there is no development there. Surat was awarded the best city and yet these idiots will keep crowing.

when? I dont fk with political threads but seeing stupid and silly feku bhakts loading their propaganda i had to launch

and what thread?

We're exposing Gujarat, its just that paid media aint showing it..........jo kerna hai vo toh hum karr rahe hein

The damage has been done to BJP since AAP formed... :)

The damage has been done to India since AAP formation. All the anti nationals from Kashmir to North east to Maolands have joined hand under the leadership of ford foundation funded Kejriwal. That idiot wanted to stop republic day celebrations to save his minister's @ss and I bet had he tried doing that people would have cut him into pieces. The only thing AAP has given since its existence is Anarchy, mobocracy, thinking themselves to be above laws, support to Khap and operate like Khap. People in Delhi have seen enough and come this election you will see the reactions of Delhi.

It's quite obvious cities like Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar would be developed, what about the complete gujarat?

anyone earning above Rs 11 is rich, lolzzz

I am from bhavnagar not a big city ...... people of gujrat want to see narendramodi as PM unanimously so goons outside of gujrat whom only target is to find loop holes oppinion about gujrat wont mttr ...

The damage has been done to India since AAP formation. All the anti nationals from Kashmir to North east to Maolands have joined hand under the leadership of ford foundation funded Kejriwal. That idiot wanted to stop republic day celebrations to save his minister's @ss and I bet had he tried doing that people would have cut him into pieces. The only thing AAP has given since its existence is Anarchy, mobocracy, thinking themselves to be above laws, support to Khap and operate like Khap. People in Delhi have seen enough and come this election you will see the reactions of Delhi.
All fake. Firstly we're not anti nationals lolzz

Prashant's words are not party's words, Kashmir is an integral part of India and keep that ford bullshit to yourselves.

We're exposing Gujarat, its just that paid media aint showing it..........jo kerna hai vo toh hum karr rahe hein

The damage has been done to BJP since AAP formed... :)

You can vent your frustration as much as you can but Mr. Modi has left no chance for congress to come back to power in power for any foreseeable time in future. You have to pest those posters and post your rant tirelessly for a long long time.

I am from bhavnagar not a big city ...... people of gujrat want to see narendramodi as PM unanimously so goons outside of gujrat whom only target is to find loop holes oppinion about gujrat wont mttr ...
Gujarati Muslims and Sikhs hates Modi, just to correct your facts.

All fake. Firstly we're not anti nationals lolzz

Prashant's words are not party's words, Kashmir is an integral part of India and keep that ford bullshit to yourselves.

Yeah, Prashant Bhushan/Kamal Mitra Chinoy never said to give Kashmir to Pakistan. Sabyasachi Panda and Soni Sori the famous Maoists are AAP members. Your AAP member even invited Dawood ibrahim to join AAP. so tell me who in this list is not anti national?

Mind it Kamal Mitra Chenoy is known Osama Bin Laden, Afzal Guru, Naxal Sympathiser. If you don't know the facts then first learn and then speak.

Women Empowerment in Gujarat !

Shame on Modhi

1904249_661701257223742_1702154987_n.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom