What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

And what is wrong with you people, you keep shouting and blaming anyone/everyone without presenting even an iota of proof against the party.But here when I gave you the video proof of him asking to hold plebiscite and give to Pakistan if Kashmiris wants so, you are denying it.
!

Not a single time he said the word Pakistan, you failed again mate.
3rd time.

take an example, you and your wife getting viewed by 20 army men as soon as you step out of your home. This is the real life of a kashmiri.

Army should be there in Kashmir because we've borders with Pakistan but not in every nukkad aur kona of Kashmir, and tell you what Kashmiris have hatred for India bcz we've 7,00,000 armymen just occupying there daily life.

Every time you step out there is a man in uniform asking for identity, isnt this a free country?

cry democracy!

You have no idea about Kashmir!! I suspect you are not old enough to even have learnt the facts.

TO all Modi bhakts

1975074_664531560271515_64827021_n.jpg

take an example, you and your wife getting viewed by 20 army men as soon as you step out of your home. This is the real life of a kashmiri.

Army should be there in Kashmir because we've borders with Pakistan but not in every nukkad aur kona of Kashmir, and tell you what Kashmiris have hatred for India bcz we've 7,00,000 armymen just occupying there daily life.

Every time you step out there is a man in uniform asking for identity, isnt this a free country?

cry democracy!
You have never been to Kashmir. :coffee:
Stop trolling :astagh:

Kashmiri from Doda district studying in Delhi. You telling me i've no idea?
Doda is not in Kashmir. It is in the State of JnK. It is even south of Anantnag. :coffee:
You could have said - Baramulla at least. :D
Doda is in Jammu Div.

Not a single time he said the word Pakistan, you failed again mate.
3rd time.
Tell me do you even understand what exactly plebiscite is? It means you are given a choice to be either with India or Pakistan. He said if they don't want to stay with us then let them go. now you tell me if they chose to leave Indian state then which country would they go to? Pakistan or Uganda!!

Kashmiri from Doda district studying in Delhi. You telling me i've no idea?

Lol, you don't know what plebiscite is and claiming to be Kashmiri.

Last edited:
You have never been to Kashmir. :coffee:
Stop trolling :astagh:

Doda is not in Kashmir. It is in the State of JnK. It is even south of Anantnag. :coffee:
You could have said - Baramulla at least. :D
Doda is in Jammu Div.
Seen many getting killed in fake encounters, keep your mouth shut , i can expose Indian army right now

how is kashmir
is it safe to visit that place
how are the people there :partay:
People are cool. Kashmiris are docile :D And very inviting. But you need to wear proper dress - otherwise you will attract stares. :P IMO Kashmir is safer than Delhi. :agree:

Seen many getting killed in fake encounters, keep your mouth shut , i can expose Indian army right now
Ahn su. Kyaz nei :coffee:

People are cool. Kashmiris are docile :D And very inviting. But you need to wear proper dress - otherwise you will attract stares. :P IMO Kashmir is safer than Delhi. :agree:
proper dress????
jeans,t shirts

i want to visit that place with my family
went jammu last year but missed kashmir

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom