What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

proper dress????
jeans,t shirts

i want to visit that place with my family
went jammu last year but missed kashmir
Yeah - jeans Tshirt is fine :D It is safe. Don't get scared about army presence. Army is in barracks. You will encounter Army convoys to Udhampur though. And there are CRPF checkpoints. But only in sensitive place - like Lal Chowk, South Srinagar(Geelani's house :sarcastic: ), Old City. Rest of the place is fine. :agree:

Seen many getting killed in fake encounters, keep your mouth shut , i can expose Indian army right now
No one is denying bad things have happened in Kashmir but plebiscite is not the solution. Narendra Modi will help Kashmir and Kahmiris a great deal after coming to power. He can create job opportunities there, he can make security apparatus better by help preventing pakistani terrorists coming to India so I think all you guys should give him a chance by voting for him. Kejriwal and his party is a fake and they have no ideology, no principal. Think hard and then decide!! Don't just blindly follow anyone!!

Mind it there are milions of Muslim supporters of Namo as Namo has nothing against Muslims!! It is only the Congress and people like Kejriwal and AAP party which is projecting him as anti Muslim for cheap publicity but there is no truth to it..

Last edited:
People are cool. Kashmiris are docile :D And very inviting. But you need to wear proper dress - otherwise you will attract stares. :P IMO Kashmir is safer than Delhi. :agree:

Ahn su. Kyaz nei :coffee:
You being a kashmiri, why dont you tell them the truth of army?

No one is denying bad things have happened in Kashmir but plebiscite is not the solution. Narendra Modi will help Kashmir and Kahmiris a great deal after coming to power. He can create job opportunities there, he can make security apparatus better by help preventing pakistani terrorists coming to India so I think all you guys should give him a chance by voting for him. Kejriwal and his party is a fake and they have no ideology, no principal. Think hard and then decide!! Don't just blindly follow anyone!!

Mind it there are milions of Muslim supporters of Namo as Namo has nothing against Muslims!! It is only the Congress and people like Kejriwal and AAP party which is projecting him as anti Muslims for cheap publicity but there is no truth to it..

Muzzafar Bhatt the candidate of AAP from kashmir is good person. He is gaining support.......jo farooq kasmirion ko mahachor bolta hai uski izzat kyu karein??

Nitish will get 7-10 seats. He still has influence in many areas.

According to me, Leaders + Party leader +Party ideology + organization+other factor is the key to success of party in election.

JDU has party leadership but second cadre is lost so as organization. That is why JDU shows decline in every opinion poll.

I still have soft corner for Nitish.. I wish he leaves behind his ego and BJP do not have to go with LJP..

when? I dont fk with political threads but seeing stupid and silly feku bhakts loading their propaganda i had to launch

and what thread?

It must suck for you AAPCongis being outnumbered 10-1 on the Internet :P Poor bubbies.

And you know exactly which thread I'm talking about.

Mind it there are milions of Muslim supporters of Namo as Namo has nothing against Muslims!! It is only the Congress and people like Kejriwal and AAP party which is projecting him as anti Muslim for cheap publicity but there is no truth to it..

What happened in Kashmir?

Paid Mullahs announced from Mike asking Pundits to either convert or give their daughter and women to mullah or leave Kashmir or get killed. Government failed to protect Kashmiri pandit for the sake of vote bank. Pundits left Kashmir. This make mullahs more enthused. Than they demand separate Kashmir and withdrawal of Military in which they could not successed. They started attacking army and get tit for tat. They are killer of Kashmiri pundits. they have Made pundits live their home. They can not escape responsibility now.

1798573_10152013335413785_377418231_n.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom