What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Nair saab You are becoming @RISING SUN . You religiously thank our posts but don't post in threads?
I am a bit in distressed due to some personal problems ... I am not able to Think anything good so not posting... Still my heart is with the cause so giving likes to the post ... Its not done blindly, But I am reading all of it...

I have worked and struggled 6 years on ground for this cause and 5 years on net... now I want to earn something for myself and my family... or ill end up as a total looser in personal life..

And we already have many Hindutva vadis like u people on net to support the cause ... The cause has gained so much momentum now ...so the absence of small people like me wont make a difference...

I am a bit in distressed due to some personal problems ... I am not able to Think anything good so not posting... Still my heart is with the cause so giving likes to the post ... Its not done blindly, But I am reading all of it...

I have worked and struggled 6 years on ground for this cause and 5 years on net... now I want to earn something for myself and my family... or ill end up as a total looser in personal life..

And we already have many Hindutva vadis like u people on net to support the cause ... The cause has gained so much momentum now ...so the absence of small people like me wont make a difference...

I will pray to God for you and your family's well being. India needs people like you in solid state of mind and free of personal life problems.

Sorry too here @nair sahab we need svayamsevak like you always soilder like you never loose in life:):)

i must say you did a very good job brother , your organization must be proud of having dedicated people like you.
Do take care of your family , we are always here to help you!

I will pray to God for you and your family's well being. India needs people like you in solid state of mind and free of personal life problems.
Once settled with my life ... I will return to the ground.. Will never turn my back on my country ... But every Hindu Nationalist should remember this... If u want to do something for your Country ... First you yourself should be something in your life ... or else you would end as a burden on your country...

I'm sorry to hear that. I wish and pray that you soon over come those personal problems. Don't you worry, just keep on doing good deeds and eventually, you'll come as Winner.:)

I'm not Hindutva Vadhi, in fact I don't even know it's meaning. The only thing I know that Congress has put entire nation against the wall, this is our Last Chance - now or never, National Needs NaMo. :)

Same video with media's perspective.

I don' know why it took so long for this video to surface.

Once settled with my life ... I will return to the ground.. Will never turn my back on my country ... But every Hindu Nationalist should remember this... If u want to do something for your Country ... First you yourself should be something in your life ... or else you would end as a burden on your country...

I agree completely with you sir.

Nair saab plz dont loose your heart, yes we have to live in a pragmatic life, these party politics are ephemeral and will vanish away when elections seasons will over and in a practical life we need money and job to stand our selves and to care our families.

But the ideology what we r keeping that must go on and we should work for that, that is the main difference between Sangha and BJP. We cant be oblivion to this otherwise our nxt gen will curse us, we the majority cant find any place other than INDIA to set up our ISRAEL, we have to convert it. As a swayanksevak i cant see the moral of a pracharak so down. Every thing gonna be ok golden time is coming

i today itself resigned from my software industry, got sick n tired of working for those american :woot::taz:

Yes bro... May 16 but the bigger celebration would be on 15 August when Modiji in Lal Kila hoisting our National Flag ... when all patriotic Indians will recognize him ...
brother cheer up .... nows the time to harvest the fruit of your hardwork. It might not help up directly but in a way the sense of achievement will charge us with a positive energy.

@Nair saab bro,

BoySaluteAP_450x350.jpg

Aapke jazzbe ko :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom