What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

True...but it's for the first time any BJP affiliated student wing managed to win student elections in the land dominated by only two political parties. Just goes to show that the place is changing & youngsters are not averse to try new options.
While i agree its a good thing, lets not get ahead of ourselves. Similar results were seen by Congress as victory in Gujarat. One step at a time.
Good show abvp

State politics is different. If BJP percentage went down then percentage of other parties also went down due to independent candidate, others and AAP.

Yes it is different but wasn't Modi used as an mascot and in fact actively campaigned for BJP, so instead of increasing or at least staying constant, it actually went down...

Yes it is different but wasn't Modi used as an mascot and in fact actively campaigned for BJP, so instead of increasing or at least staying constant, it actually went down...

It does not matter. If it goes down that means it went down for every party.

It does not matter. If it goes down that means it went down for every party.

That doesn't make sense mate, if BJP's vote share has decreased that implies that others have gained. So my point was quiet simple that BJP/Modi's popularity has gone down in 6 months since his win... Accept it and move on, why debate on a non-issue?

That doesn't make sense mate, if BJP's vote share has decreased that implies that others have gained. So my point was quiet simple that BJP/Modi's popularity has gone down in 6 months since his win... Accept it and move on, why debate on a non-issue?
arre yaar ... if there are more parties taking part in elections every one's share would come down.

Earlier there were just two parties in delhi. AAP got involved... the fraction of votes came down. simple

Why are you so worried about BJP's voteshare? For the last 4 pages you asre after the voteshare decrease so desperately...

who cares how much VS they get..... They will form the government even with a voteshare of 30% provided they get 35 seats..... In a fragmented assembly, even a 25% VS can get you the majority....

Like in Maharashtra....

arre yaar ... if there are more parties taking part in elections every one's share would come down.

Earlier there were just two parties in delhi. AAP got involved... the fraction of votes came down. simple

Lagta hai tu aasani se nahi manega....The bottom line is BJP's vote share went down
Khair chod koi nahi

Why are you so worried about BJP's voteshare? For the last 4 pages you asre after the voteshare decrease so desperately...

who cares how much VS they get..... They will form the government even with a voteshare of 30% provided they get 35 seats..... In a fragmented assembly, even a 25% VS can get you the majority....

Like in Maharashtra....

It's not me who's worried, it's one of the PDF poster who's worried and just keeps coming back... You need to read all the posts before coming to a conclusion....

mein toh samjha hua hoon tujhe samjhne ki zarurat hai. You are unable to put reason behind.

What reason mate? I put up a pic which stated the comparative vote share of BJP of Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha and their decrease. Ok I will rephrase my statement, Considering all the reasons, BJP's vote share decreased in six months(Is that wrong?) Khair bhai rehne de....

what sort of statement Kejriwal made today? if BJP and Congress doesn't give you money to vote go to their office and demand money for vote
has he gone bonkers now:lol::lol:
Ab tu hee puchle bhai ussey. But anyday better than PPPPPPP:undecided:(Even BJP leaders were left scratching their heads - Aakhir kya bol rahi hai yeh:omghaha:)

what sort of statement Kejriwal made today? if BJP and Congress doesn't give you money to vote go to their office and demand money for vote
has he gone bonkers now:lol::lol:

His Political career is now in Cancer stage 3.... Last dose of Coma is going on but the side effects of Kiran bedi and Ilmi are proving to be too much for his political body....after Feb 10 it will be stage 4:(

What reason mate? I put up a pic which stated the comparative vote share of BJP of Lok Sabha and Vidhan Sabha and their decrease. Ok I will rephrase my statement, Considering all the reasons, BJP's vote share decreased in six months(Is that wrong?) Khair bhai rehne de....

i can bring up with such pics dude. they are not termed as credible source. If BJP's share went down so went down the share of other other parties too.

Some one please tell him.

Back
Top Bottom