What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BJP must pull in Raj Thackray .... he is someone who could be a big local leader limited within his own reach.

That guy is too hot because of his vitriol against North Indians. Especially since he seems to have lost his pull among voters. Leaders from his party and Shiv Sena must be encouraged to switch sides.

The Election Commission of India has issued a notice to Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Arvind Kejriwal, for violating the Model Code of Conduct during a press conference, in which he launched an attack on the BJP and its Delhi unit chief, Satish Upadhyay.

The Commission said that it "prima facie" found Mr Kejriwal guilty of violating the Model Code twice during his press conference on January 16. The former Delhi Chief Minister had levelled graft allegations against Mr Upadhyay, and had also accused the BJP of attempting to incite communal violence in Delhi.

AAP Chief Arvind Kejriwal Gets Election Commission Notice For Remarks on BJP

EC aur BJP mile hue hai jee :omghaha:

You aren't getting maths over here. We are speaking of percentage and not the number of people. If BJP was able to get more than 40% of votes in Lok Sabha which means other parties got lesser numbers compared to BJP. Now compare this with Vidhan Sabha where BJP got around 34% out of 100% which means there vote percentage went down literally...

State politics is different. If BJP percentage went down then percentage of other parties also went down due to independent candidate, others and AAP.

B7k9MtoCMAE3zng.jpg

Ajay Makhan drawing solace from Delhi cantonment elections!

haha...can't get any better. :rofl:
I saw a debate today where AAP leaning journalist was so brutal to congress spokesperson, it was unbelievable.

that video of Yo Yo Salim was good, lol today saw him crying over how his father named him Salim. Totaly BAFTA winning performance by him.

I saw a debate today where AAP leaning journalist was so brutal to congress spokesperson, it was unbelievable.
Accha? Any videos of that?

that video of Yo Yo Salim was good, lol today saw him crying over how his father named him Salim. Totaly BAFTA winning performance by him.
yo yo has been displaying his feminine side far more blatantly off late! No wonder most of the women are leaving that party! Getting worried about these AAPtards :lol:

B7lil1UCYAAvAmH.jpg

I support BJP, but university election have no importance for local assembly elections.

I support BJP, but university election have no importance for local assembly elections.
True...but it's for the first time any BJP affiliated student wing managed to win student elections in the land dominated by only two political parties. Just goes to show that the place is changing & youngsters are not averse to try new options.

True...but it's for the first time any BJP affiliated student wing managed to win student elections in the land dominated by only two political parties. Just goes to show that the place is changing & youngsters are not averse to try new options.

Agreed let's not forget these are the future voters

Back
Top Bottom