What's new

Indian PM modi's message to Imran Khan

That is why i am saying, we need peace we did clashes, play WAR and used even Airforce , result ? a glimpse of destruction . If Indians still keep their eyes closed than it will not favor either of us .

I know, but Indians needs to change this for their own betterment , but again its highly connected to a Hindu extremist ruling India for now and they will never make peace with Pakistan cause they still think that Pakistan is part of their country and Muslims are invading etc .

As i say Own up to their mistakes , Pakistan did it and fighting against the extremists in our lands for decades , Indian problem is connected to Kashmir which is disputed and the atrocities done by their Army comes back to bite in their backs .

If it makes you laugh, keep laughing ..
Not only me. The sane Minds

India wants to be a hegemon in this region, a bully, Americans wish that too, but to cut the long story short, India does not fit in this character, 27th Feb made India looked like a soft, weak power.

India wishes to put her small feet in bigger shoes, result is obvious. A fell down face first.

But while our enemy is making a mistake, why should we interfere.

Our lesson is 'Never appease a bully', we must keep reminding this lesson to ourselves.

Indians are 1/6th of the world , i guess Indian PM is not in need of any extra love. :-)
We care only about our national security , that comes first , if the Indian PM fails on that front then it will significantly impact his campaign. You should stop all your anti-India activities if you want peace with us , we are tired after attacks like 26/11 , parliament attacks.

It's a funny world.

Country A blames Country B.
Country B denies claims.

Country B blames Country A.
Country A denies claims.

Pakistan - India
Russia - Ukraine
Palestine - Israel
Bosnia and Croatia - Serbia
China - Taiwan
South Korea - North Korea
Saudi Arabia - Iran
Mexico - United States
Turkey - China

Never ending, never will end.

We are fighting over what has happened, causing ruin to what we have today, instead of making a better tomorrow.

Truly a funny world. People need to be more mature, and responsible, dialogue will help bring differences be sort out, holding past grudges wont help anyone however.

Samjhota express killers were set lose, I think india just showed us how they really want to see things!

2 weeks prior to their release an a-hole who bragged about slitting open a pregnant woman during gujarat riots and impaling the fetus was given bail after being given a life sentence! It's clear they don't care for their Muslim population at all.

"We didn't spare a single Muslim shop, we set everything on fire … we hacked, burned, set on fire … we believe in setting them on fire because these bastards don't want to be cremated, they're afraid of it … I have just one last wish … let me be sentenced to death … I don't care if I'm hanged ... just give me two days before my hanging and I will go and have a field day in Juhapura where seven or eight lakhs of these people stay ... I will finish them off … let a few more of them die ... at least 25,000 to 50,000 should die." - Babu Bajrangi the man

My guess is india has to show France that it is the victim and was trying peace...Coz I doubt France would allow to be called out for selling to a terrorist nation! So, under pressure Modi had to show good will?

After all EU likes to pretend they do no wrong....So if they want friendship with india...they need to see india isnt a war mongering as its media shows it to be!

Modi never cared about world criticism in last two decades while he is holding the post of CM and PM

As a PM I can understand, Modi has shown a hawkish behavior. But what do you mean by CM? How he showed defiance to world opinion as Chief Minister (CM) (CM is similar to a governor of state in US)? In my understanding CM is an internal office with no exposure to foreign affairs in which Modi can display defiance to world criticism nor it should receive any criticism to begin with. Or in other words when and why did he receive any criticism internationaly while being a CM?
Modi got exposed after sliding in the DM. Well done.

Modi sliding into the DMs
What is DM and sliding into DMs?

Last edited:
If Indians still keep their eyes closed than it will not favor either of us .
They already noticed by keeping their eyes closed they are going to be isolated...

Indians needs to change
They are not going to change during elections...they did the opposite by releasing known terrorists in samjhota express!

As i say Own up to their mistakes , Pakistan did it and fighting against the extremists in our lands for decades , Indian problem is connected to Kashmir which is disputed and the atrocities done by their Army comes back to bite in their backs .
indian prob is connected to ego...They refuse to understand they have their own set of BS...just like america who also failed to see the rise of white supremacy....ditto scenario!

Modi messages PM Khan, extends 'best wishes' for Pakistani people on national day
Dawn.com
Updated March 22, 2019

5c95153ea0c5d.jpg

Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi (L) and Prime Minister Imran Khan. — AFP/File

Prime Minister Imran Khan on Friday said he had received a message from Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi in which the latter extended "greetings & best wishes to the people of Pakistan on the National Day of Pakistan".

"It is time that [the people] of Sub-continent work together for a democratic, peaceful, progressive & prosperous region, in an atmosphere free of terror and violence," Modi said in the message, according to a tweet by Prime Minister Khan.

Imran Khan

✔@ImranKhanPTI

Received msg from PM Modi: "I extend my greetings & best wishes to the people of Pakistan on the National Day of Pakistan. It is time that ppl of Sub-continent work together for a democratic, peaceful, progressive & prosperous region, in an atmosphere free of terror and violence"
9:19 PM - Mar 22, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
10.2K people are talking about this

This is the first amicable gesture by India since the February 14 Pulwama attack, following which the nuclear-armed neighbours came to the brink of war.

Read: How Pakistan, India pulled back from brink of war

In what was the most serious military crisis in South Asia since 2008, Indian and Pakistani warplanes engaged in a dogfight on Feb 27, a day after a raid by Indian jet fighters on what New Delhi said was a militant camp in Pakistan. Islamabad denied any militant camp exists in the area and said the Indian bombs exploded on an empty hillside.

Pakistan downed an Indian plane for violating its airspace and captured its pilot after he ejected in Azad Jammu and Kashmir.

The tensions de-escalated after Prime Minister Khan decided to releasethe Indian pilot as a peace gesture, and following concerted diplomatic efforts by countries including the United States, China and the UAE.

The Indian government, which is seeking re-election in next month's national polls, had responded to Islamabad's peace gesture and offer for dialogue with effective silence.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1471225/modi-messages-pm-khan-extends-greetings-for-people-of-pakistan

for decades Indian PMs called for peace
Joke of the century
kargil , parliament , phulwama , URI , SIMI , dawood , azhar , kashmir militancy , etc etc etc
the burden of the proof lies on india ...which it fails to give just like the shot down f-16....or any other drama indians play before their elections... Even with bollywood showing you how savage politicians are you guys still dont get it?

You should blame yourself for the rise of Modi & Trump
Now we know you are as delusional as your media when you blame us for the rise of trump?!

As for Col. Modi he is already ripping india into chaos! :agree:
"Every action has equal & opposite reaction" remember that. The rise of right because of all your sins.
Yea we saw that how IK asked for peace (since last yr) and Modi went in the equal and opposite reaction!

Have anyone forgotten his statement before 26th Feb strikes? I do not believe a single word coming of incumbent Indian govt. Anyone thinking any "good wishes" from these people is living in fool's paradise.

Back
Top Bottom