What's new

Indian PM modi's message to Imran Khan

he was looking a softie after dialing modis number for peace. IK has to think of his own image also.
Calling the number of peace is for the strong...Like PM IK and PM NZ...while the fool like Trump and Modi can only call for walls and war...And the world around knows which is genuine and which is a nutcase!

Only in india or a country of fascists would call peace a soft/ last resort...when peace is the 1st resort and if violence comes after that , then we have our soldiers for that!

PM IK made it public for a reason and that is understood by public at large hence, calculated reactions & observations. What media portrayed it, is really why it is being made public. Can't trust the words but any further steps will define this. A message is acknowledged publicly for many reasons.

Like I said peace is not a language Modi knows...I guess indians also dont know it...that is why they call this "soft" "weak" when it is the brave who calls for peace when he doesnt need to...we have already shown IAF we dont need peace, we chose it - That is what makes us brave while the scared fool cant live in peace coz peace will kill off his vote supply!

So who exactly is the weak?

The one who has to rely on violence for votes or the one who chose peace for the region over ego?

come on guys, lets appreciate that good will gesture ... I think Modi should instruct his High Commissioner to attend the 23rd March Parade, it will send a even better message, I think its high time for both leaders to visit each others country and have a one on one meeting .

Modi and India needs to Understand that now Army role in Politics is in least, so if India wants to Talk Pakistan on certain issues it will remain under civilian supervision , plus India needs to drop this idea of All is Pakistan fault Narrative , and start doing something against resolving Kashmir , Whats happening in India with Muslims is not our concern so lets resolve our issues, and let India resolve theirs .

PM IK made it public for a reason and that is understood by public at large hence, calculated reactions & observations. What media portrayed it, is really why it is being made public. Can't trust the words but any further steps will define this. A message is acknowledged publicly for many reasons.
PM IK made his chess move by making it public...meaning any violence after this would expose india to world criticism

PM IK made his chess move by making it public...meaning any violence after this would expose india to world criticism
The way PM, COAS and Air Marshal etc collaborate is exceptional. I bet this was a collective decision. May Allah keep this unity with IK leading the pack.

come on guys, lets appreciate that good will gesture ... I think Modi should instruct his High Commissioner to attend the 23rd March Parade, it will send a even better message, I think its high time for both leaders to visit each others country and have a one on one meeting .

Modi and India needs to Understand that now Army role in Politics is in least, so if India wants to Talk Pakistan on certain issues it will remain under civilian supervision , plus India needs to drop this idea of All is Pakistan fault Narrative , and start doing something against resolving Kashmir , Whats happening in India with Muslims is not our concern so lets resolve our issues, and let India resolve theirs .
1) Modi's vote bank is at stake..even if he thinks peace is the right way he cant do it coz indians dont want it...a mass murderer cant think of peace even in his grave!
2) Blaming Pakistan is how indians thrive...otherwise they would be miserable!
3) Resolving the issues would mean not to blame others for own mistakes...Would mean to take responsibilities of own blame...how can that work?

The way PM, COAS and Air Marshal etc collaborate is exceptional. I bet this was a collective decision. May Allah keep this unity with IK leading the pack.
Yup they recently had a meeting, right? :coffee:

Pakistanis do not think as pathetically as indians...
Soft for regional peace is for those who care about the region and it takes the strong to go to walk the path of peace than the weak who rushes down the path of war!

Pakistani PM is loved around the world rather than just in Pakistan...plus, the world has seen how deceitful indian officials and their media is...Not sure how many will buy their drama

Indians are 1/6th of the world , i guess Indian PM is not in need of any extra love. :-)
We care only about our national security , that comes first , if the Indian PM fails on that front then it will significantly impact his campaign. You should stop all your anti-India activities if you want peace with us , we are tired after attacks like 26/11 , parliament attacks.

Indians are 1/6th of the world , i guess Indian PM is not in need of any extra love. :-)
How many out of that 1/6th support Modi? :coffee:
How many out of that 1/6th care for india soo much that they take citizenship of other countries? :coffee:

And appearing like a blood thirsty bat doesnt really appeal 5/6th of the world's population :agree:

We care only about our national security , that comes first , if the Indian PM fails on that front then it will significantly impact his campaign.
Do you care about national security or cow security? Coz your nation is also made up of Muslims who get lynched! It is also made up of Kashmiris whom you fire at...So nope...it is more of fascist security!

You should stop all your anti-India activities if you want peace with us , we are tired after attacks like 26/11 , parliament attacks.
Samjhota express killers were set lose, I think india just showed us how they really want to see things!

Any future terrorist attack in India will be responded in the same way in case Modi is at helm. Modi never cared about world criticism in last two decades while he is holding the post of CM and PM

1) Modi's vote bank is at stake..even if he thinks peace is the right way he cant do it coz indians dont want it...a mass murderer cant think of peace even in his grave!

That is why i am saying, we need peace we did clashes, play WAR and used even Airforce , result ? a glimpse of destruction . If Indians still keep their eyes closed than it will not favor either of us .

2) Blaming Pakistan is how indians thrive...otherwise they would be miserable!

I know, but Indians needs to change this for their own betterment , but again its highly connected to a Hindu extremist ruling India for now and they will never make peace with Pakistan cause they still think that Pakistan is part of their country and Muslims are invading etc .

3) Resolving the issues would mean not to blame others for own mistakes...Would mean to take responsibilities of own blame...how can that work?

As i say Own up to their mistakes , Pakistan did it and fighting against the extremists in our lands for decades , Indian problem is connected to Kashmir which is disputed and the atrocities done by their Army comes back to bite in their backs .

Army Role in politics is least? Lol nyc Joke sir

If it makes you laugh, keep laughing ..

We care only about our national security , that comes first , if the Indian PM fails on that front then it will significantly impact his campaign. You should stop all your anti-India activities if you want peace with us , we are tired after attacks like 26/11 , parliament attacks.
If you want anti Indian activities to be stopped than you need to have a good look in the mirror. Till than you can continue shouting from the roof top, nobody is interested and you cannot force your way either.

Back
Top Bottom