What's new

Indian PM modi's message to Imran Khan

Modi slide in through DM but then sends his men outside Pakistan High Commission in Delhi, to stop invitees from attending Pakistan Day celebration. What makes anyone think that such acts are not noticed & Pakistan will again come into this trap. Nada. PM IK made it public and surely, wanted the public consent which is given through every medium. PM IK then replied in peaceful language & delivers the message as well. Modi is aware that what can be next. Its like before 26th, February 2019.

Modi slide in through DM but then sends his men outside Pakistan High Commission in Delhi, to stop invitees from attending Pakistan Day celebration. What makes anyone think that such acts are not noticed & Pakistan will again come into this trap. Nada. PM IK made it public and surely, wanted the public consent which is given through every medium. PM IK then replied in peaceful language & delivers the message as well. Modi is aware that what can be next. Its like before 26th, February 2019.
Modi government is against inviting Kashmiri separatists on national day celebrations. Right boycott

Two reasons why I don't trust people:

1 - because I don't know them

2 - because I know them

Pakistan just need to heed the above advice.

Pakistan needs to continue its information /psychological warfare on its adversaries!

Oh he does otherwise he wouldnt send such a msg...He has been pressurized coz just few weeks ago he even refused phone calls! So what changed? :pop:

He had sent a personal message which indicates that it is just for courtesy sake and nothing more. Normally he uses twitter to air his views publicly.

As a PM I can understand, Modi has shown a hawkish behavior. But what do you mean by CM? How he showed defiance to world opinion as Chief Minister (CM) (CM is similar to a governor of state in US)? In my understanding CM is an internal office with no exposure to foreign affairs in which Modi can display defiance to world criticism nor it should receive any criticism to begin with. Or in other words when and why did he receive any criticism internationaly while being a CM?

BTW he was CM of Gujarat for over 13 years. U.S. had denied him visa at the behest of ruling Congress party in his initial years of CMship. He never applied for U.S. visa henceforth. He visited U.S. only when he was invited as a state guest.

Btw you will be surprised when you get to know the number of countries he visited as CM of Gujarat.

don't trust our PM Modi, he is a liar, famously called as Feku in Indian social media...may be he has something for Pakistan!

Back
Top Bottom