What's new

Indian PM modi's message to Imran Khan

yes courtesy...we are aware of the pressure he is under to please West that he isnt the war monger his media shows him to be!

Plus he needs to be careful he doesnt hurt the sentiments of the war mongers who give him vote

Poor guy in a tough place indeed :agree:

He is as much under western pressure as Xi is.

Why would any leader hurt the sentiments of its people, A true leader changes the perception of the whole nation.

This guy had been in tougher places and he has always come on top.

Yes he was CM of Gujrat, but what issues would US have with CM of an Indian state like Gujrat? And you see this as a sign of strength for Modi, by defying US opposition?

U.S. banned this guy at the behest of Indian Congress party. Just like U.S is now issuing warning to your country at the behest of Modi.

Please do tell and how many.
And is that relevant? I can say our CM Punjab Shabaz Sharif visited so and so countries - but why does that matter.
Just google the growth of foreign investments in Gujarat under Modi. Growth of economy of Gujarat under Modi has been phenomenal. That was the primary reason he got elected as PM.

All such messages are deception to project india as peaceful country internationally but in reality they are preparing for war

U.S. banned this guy at the behest of Indian Congress party.
But what was the issue? What was US reason for not allowing him, I vaguely remember it was about an ancient mosque demolition? Please enlighten us.

But what was the issue? What was US reason for not allowing him, I vaguely remember it was about an ancient mosque demolition? Please enlighten us.

Why U.S. is issuing warnings to Pakistan on a daily basis.

Why U.S. has claimed that OBL was deliberately given a safe house in Pakistan.

U.S. has always acted like a boss and you don't argue with Boss. Ignoring U.S. is a wise option.

Why U.S. has claimed that OBL was deliberately given a safe house in Pakistan.

U.S. has always acted like a boss and you don't argue with Boss. Ignoring U.S. is a wise option.
We were discussing about Modi - why was he travel banned as you were explaining that Modi defied international criticism while being a CM, and for you its an impressive achievement. Please read my post again, copied below for your convenience:

We were discussing about Modi - why was he travel banned as you were explaining that Modi defied international criticism while being a CM, and for you its an impressive achievement. Please read my post again, copied below for your convenience:

I think he is saying if US tells Modi to bend over Modi will bend over but that still doesn't
answer the question.

JF17 effects on Marwari/Parsi/Jain etc. businessmen - 50 of those folks control 70% of India's wealth......

And what exactly has those warnings delivered? Anything?
In the end US is negotiating with Taliban and Pakistan for a face saving exist.

He is as much under western pressure as Xi is.

Why would any leader hurt the sentiments of its people, A true leader changes the perception of the whole nation.

This guy had been in tougher places and he has always come on top.
A true leader raises his kin not tries to put another down and then claim he is on top!
As for tougher places, yup he came out as murderous! :agree:

Modi message was trap and Imran did right thing to public modi message. Actually modi trying to establish Nawaz Shareef type relation with Khan and want to convince khan to work against Pak establishment

If you honestly notice, it is only indian media that is giving such news...Other papers show "trump ready to meet Pakistani leader"...

However, thread is for indian msg to IK and Pakistani people....Nothing really to do with USA, so kindly stop holding on to twigs!

No one in their right mind gives a **** what that snake Modi says. He ignored the PM during the crisis, a time when dialogue was essential, yet now with his *** flattened he sends a goodwill message.

You all know his roots and history. Snake in the grass.

Back
Top Bottom