What's new

Indian PM modi's message to Imran Khan

We were discussing about Modi - why was he travel banned as you were explaining that Modi defied international criticism while being a CM, and for you its an impressive achievement. Please read my post again, copied below for your convenience:

Isn't defying International criticism an achievement ? China is shielding a Pakistani gentleman despite International criticism. And it is quiet appreciated on PDF

If you honestly notice, it is only indian media that is giving such news...Other papers show "trump ready to meet Pakistani leader"...

However, thread is for indian msg to IK and Pakistani people....Nothing really to do with USA, so kindly stop holding on to twigs!
Yeah the thread is about Modi and IK yet you named Trump in your comment. Similarly I responded to a gentleman who was curious about some U.S. action regarding Modi.

Isn't defying International criticism an achievement ? China is shielding a Pakistani gentleman despite International criticism. And it is quiet appreciated on PDF

Yeah the thread is about Modi and IK yet you named Trump in your comment. Similarly I responded to a gentleman who was curious about some U.S. action regarding Modi.
modi ke dimagh ka koi screw dheela hai kya ?:lol:

yea my post was responding to yours...that is why I said keep to the thread otherwise it will be derailed based on your posts!

exactly

this is what he did last time

he asked Imran to talk peace and address poverty while he was planning 25 26 Feb attack

that scumbag we know as Modi is a snake he will get more Indians and Pakistanis killed for his ego

he is planning another raid

did you remember when he mistakenly said Karachi is a rally and result was that a IN sub was trying to infiltrate in PAK waters..

All I am asking is what was the criticism about? What was the issue for which Modi received crticisim internationally? Indeed defying it maybe an achievement for you, but what was the matter is all I am asking you.

All I am asking is what was the criticism about? What was the issue for which Modi received crticisim internationally? Indeed defying it maybe an achievement for you, but what was the matter is all I am asking you.
stop pleading

@Dubious doesn't want anybody to derail any thread

stop pleading

If you dont want threads derailed dont make stupid statements:
After all, you brought it into the thread, remember?

stop pleading

Well you brought Modi's defiance to international pressure as CM in your post, not me - the thread is also about Modi so this is not entirely unrelated.
And don’t worry about the Mods, I will take the blame ... now be brave and answer the question. You have dodged it with silly arguments long enough now. Here is a start:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...di-gujarat-riots-timeline.html#/#time287_8193
Other than his role in Gujrat riots of 2002 I cannot think of anything else for which he could face criticism internationally - and you knowing this deliberately see it as an achievement; not only his complacency in Gujrat riots that killed and raped 1000s of Muslims systematically, but also how he defended his role from international condemnations.

Last edited:
Well you brought Modi's defiance to international pressure as CM in your post, not me - the thread is also about Modi so this is not entirely unrelated.
And don’t worry about the Mods, I will take the blame ... now be brave and answer the question. You have dodged it with silly arguments long enough now. Here is a start:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...di-gujarat-riots-timeline.html#/#time287_8193
Other than his role in Gujrat riots of 2002 I cannot think of anything else for which he could face criticism internationally - and you knowing this deliberately see it as an achievement; not only his complacency in Gujrat riots that killed and raped 1000s of Muslims systematically, but also how he defended his role from international condemnations.
It seems that you are pretty interested in Modi and an incidence which occurred in 2002.

You can get all the information about that particular incidence, what caused that incidence, the people who were responsible and finally what has been done to the perpetrators through google and other sources. You yourself have quoted a link which is available in public domain.

Now, if you want to gain some insight about that event then material is available on the internet and you don't need anybody's help to spoon feed you.

In case you want to debate it on PDF the you can open a thread here. Feel free to tag me

I

It seems that you are pretty interested in Modi and an incidence which occurred in 2002.

You can get all the information about that particular incidence, what caused that incidence, the people who were responsible and finally what has been done to the perpetrators through google and other sources. You yourself have quoted a link which is available in public domain.

Now, if you want to gain some insight about that event then material is available on the internet and you don't need anybody's help to spoon feed you.

In case you want to debate it on PDF the you can open a thread here. Feel free to tag me

I
What I am interested in is not the issue here.

Now as I described in my post, the Gujarat riots in 2002 - in which 1000s of Muslims were raped and killed - and Modis apparent complacency as CM is the only issue for which he faced international backlash. The international pressure was for Gujrat riots only, and you stated the handling it is something that was praiseworthy (see below). Basically you Indians liked this genocidal maniac and the free hand he gave to Hindu rioters in Gujrat, and impressed by his callousness and the patronage he provides to the likes of RSS, it helped him get promoted from CM Gujrat to PM India. That is all I wanted to point out for the readers.

Modi never cared about world criticism in last two decades while he is holding the post of CM and PM

Last edited:
It seems pretty obvious.....

Pakistan is desperate to hold peace talks with india....considering the number of times the pakistani prime minister has extended...

Looks like India is holding all the cards and world support even after squandering the perception war...

So there will be escalation during and after the Indian elections....interesting.

A good time to test American ordinances.

Back
Top Bottom