What's new

Indian officers killed in Occupied Kashmir

What about Bhagat Singh ????? Was he a freedom fighter or a Terrorist ????.

History says he was a freedom fighter and even then he was considered by a whole nation to be.

Su the indian army had been picking innocent Kashmiri youths specially the educated one from among the civilian even they were not fighting and at the end these missing innocent Kashmiris are not found anywhere..

Why wud they pick up the educated one and not the uneducated one? Your reasons pls!!!

Rest the freedom fighter do not fight from within the civilians as they know what could happend to the people arround.They mostly resort to fight the Indian army.

Thats rubbish, they are always found hiding in civilians home whom they force to feed and shelther.

A freedom fighter fights for freedom... How hard is that to understand? :D

By contrast you guys are the Oppression Fighters.

Soldiers both, nonetheless.

History says he was a freedom fighter and even then he was considered by a whole nation to be..

TO be what ??
Terrorist or Freedom Fighter ?

If freedom fighter and as you said history says doesnt this mean Kashmiris fighting Indian State Terrorism are also Freedom Fighters?
So what your personal opinion About Bhagat Singh

Thats rubbish, they are always found hiding in civilians home whom they force to feed and shelther.

What about the innocent Kashmiris who are picked up by Indian forces while they are sleeping or do not have anything to do with the freedom fighters?

I did not say they are not killing the uneducated ones. I said they are specially targeting the educated ones just to deprive the young Kashmiris of getting some light.

I did not say they are not killing the uneducated ones. I said they are specially targeting the educated ones just to deprive the young Kashmiris of getting some light.

If so then why give them education at the first place? First govt spends money to give them education and then the same govt asks the army to kill them, thats **** at the least.

If so then why give them education at the first place? First govt spends money to give them education and then the same govt asks the army to kill them, thats **** at the least.
One word, "Drama".

Or to put it in Hindi, "Dhong!"

All part of their, "Sharyantra"

:rofl: GoI spend money on Kashmiris OHMG

Bull the poor Muslims arround India are deprived of the same despite the fact they are Indian citizens so you can well imagine the plight of Kashmiris who are fighting against Indian opperssion and who are not Indian Citizen.

But if you say than provide me the number of educational Institutes in Indian Held Kashmir.
I am waiting tell me how many Universities, colleges and Schools are there in Indian Held Kashmir.

And also kindly Reply me the question i asked about BGHAT SINGH.
Do you think he is freedom fighter or terrorist ????

They are fighting for the freedom of the civilians! You are fighting to hold the civilians.

Technically who do you suppose the civilians fear more?

When fighting for the freedom of the civilians, one should ensure that civilians dont get hurt. Their blatant disregard for civilians are proof that they are terrorists. A freedom fighter who fights for the freedom of the people wont hurt the civilian population.

IA is holding no one hostage. India has a claim over Kashmir, not over the people. They r free to leave India if they dont like it.

Bull the poor Muslims arround India are deprived of the same despite the fact they are Indian citizens so you can well imagine the plight of Kashmiris who are fighting against Indian opperssion and who are not Indian Citizen.

But if you say than provide me the number of educational Institutes in Indian Held Kashmir.
I am waiting tell me how many Universities, colleges and Schools are there in Indian Held Kashmir.

***EDITED***

as far as this topic is concerned , i had read in the news paper that the cheif/head of the village / district where this shoot out took place was also killed along with the Army Majors ..... dont have an online link for it though ....

amd as far as talk of freedom for the kashmiris is concerned ,,,,

i frankly believe that it all is hot gas by vested interests ,,,,,,

Pakistan should take the lead by "freeing" pakistan occupied kashmir completely and giving it a blanket nuclear guarantee against any Indian attempt to take over .....

Once they do that ,, only then they can have the moral right to tell India to give kashmiris their right to self determination ,,,

and as far as the "right to self determination" is concerned ,,, why has Pakistan never held a free and fair plebiscite in Pakistan occupied Kashmir ??

wait a minute ,, did i say "free and fair" election ,, in a country that run by dictators every other 5 years ?! and even elections in Pakistan proper are rigged !! @ Musharraf and company ....

and yeah ,,, the "right to self determination" also cuts both ways ..... give them Balochistanis their "right to self determination" too .....

In REALPOLITIK ,, everyone knows that this just isnt possible .... Pakistan will never do that ,,, either with the Balochis ,, not with the Pakistan occupied kashmir ....

Similarly ,, even India cannot concede to every demand for self determination .... other wise ,, it will be almost impossible to run the country ,,, every body with a different thought process would like to have a country of his own !!!

and finally ... all the talk about bringing India to its knees by these terror attacks on the Indian army and also Indian citizens of Jammu & Kashmir ,,, its never going to materialise ... it will only strengthen Indias resolve to punish them and the perpetrators of those attacks ....

Yes. If you have a contradicting data with you then show it.

Bull the poor Muslims arround India are deprived of the same despite the fact they are Indian citizens so you can well imagine the plight of Kashmiris who are fighting against Indian opperssion and who are not Indian Citizen..

Poor muslims...lol. That was a sad attempt to show them as the 'all good , but yet denied' feel to them. Nobody is denied anything. There are schools and colleges all round India, sometimes social and economic compulsions stop the rural mass to send their kids to school. And that's true for all religions not only for 'poor muslims'.

Stop playing this absolutely ridiculous victim card.

:But if you say than provide me the number of educational Institutes in Indian Held Kashmir.I am waiting tell me how many Universities, colleges and Schools are there in Indian Held Kashmir.

I don't know, u please go ahead. Also have the data for *** ready too.

What about Bhagat Singh ????? Was he a freedom fighter or a Terrorist ????

Bhagat singh is a freedom fighter. Read about him. He never killed any innocent indian civillians in his fight

Su the indian army had been picking innocent Kashmiri youths specially the educated one from among the civilian even they were not fighting and at the end these missing innocent Kashmiris are not found anywhere.

Rest the freedom fighter do not fight from within the civilians as they know what could happend to the people arround.
They mostly resort to fight the Indian army.

I havent heard of youth missing in kashmir. That is probably the pakistani version of events. I grew up hearing how terrorists are trying to seize kashmir and how the IA is fighting them. please quote a reliable neutral source on the missing youth issue.

And about terrorists fighting from between civilians, that part is pretty much obvious. check up the last few encounters between IA and the militants. you will find that most of them are in civilian areas.

I don't know, u please go ahead.

i have collated the required data ... the site wont let me post it coz of my few post counts ,,,,it needs 5 for allowing me to post hyperlinks ..

i guess this post of mine should take care of the issue ....

Back
Top Bottom