What's new

Indian officers killed in Occupied Kashmir

Majors killed!

Part of life and nothing unusual.

We can thank Heavens that they did not surrender to the militants as in the NWFP where a company plus gave up without a fight.

It is better to die if one wear an uniform than surrender without a fight!

Cheap selling propaganda...:disagree:

Something they learnt from the beheading by the fundamentalist terrorists like the one where the young boy butchered trhe head of a Pak soldier in the NWFP and which was posted here?

Or of the Daniel Peal one?

Personally I am against posing with the dead!

Part of life and nothing unusual.

We can thank Heavens that they did not surrender to the militants as in the NWFP where a company plus gave up without a fight.

It is better to die if one wear an uniform than surrender without a fight!
Sort of out of topic. But it seems like these 9 didn't surrender to India's 200 either.

Something they learnt from the beheading by the fundamentalist terrorists like the one where the young boy butchered trhe head of a Pak soldier in the NWFP and which was posted here?

Or of the Daniel Peal one?

Personally I am against posing with the dead!
What are you talking about? India learns from the terrorists in Pakistan?

Or maybe its the other way round? Kind of confirming what we've been saying.

What are you talking about? India learns from the terrorists in Pakistan?

Or maybe its the other way round? Kind of confirming what we've been saying.

NO.

It is for the false piety that you are showing.

NO.

It is for the false piety that you are showing.
I'm showing disgust.

It would be disgusting for Kashmiri Freedom Fighters to do the same too. I do not hold allegiance to the terrorists in Pakistan but do to the Kashmiris.

Why the mix up?

Sort of out of topic. But it seems like these 9 didn't surrender to India's 200 either.

Good for them.

It is allowing the soldiers to earn their pay and not be a part of a Fauji Foundation to loot the country!

Look Asim, I can answer each of your statement, but I cannot contest since you can always shut me up permanently being the Bossman here.

Why indulge in issues like this?

I'm showing disgust.

It would be disgusting for Kashmiri Freedom Fighters to do the same too. I do not hold allegiance to the terrorists in Pakistan but do to the Kashmiris.

Why the mix up?

Impressed with your show of disgust.

Indeed..........................................................

Good for them.

It is allowing the soldiers to earn their pay and not be a part of a Fauji Foundation to loot the country!

Look Asim, I can answer each of your statement, but I cannot contest since you can always shut me up permanently being the Bossman here.

Why indulge in issues like this?
For breaking the rules? Maybe. The only rule violation I see here is going offtopic. Ignorable for a senior member to a certain degree.

For voicing opinions? Never. You are entitled to voice a relevant opinion to the topic being discussed. The opinion should never be about another member though. Never.

We are very fair (and very strict) in that regard. Your freedom of speech is very important to us. Sometimes our own membership finds it hard to grasp this notion of free speech, however in due time we hope to become a beacon of free speech on the internet. So gripe away ;).

Back
Top Bottom