What's new

Indian officers killed in Occupied Kashmir

So what? We like to do it more efficiently and cleanly compared to you. We make use of gunships and jets when we feel like, and I'm pretty sure you Indians would have done the same in Kashmir had the valley not been completely choked by a half a million of your own soldiers! And lets face it, you guys made use of pretty much every heavy weapon you had in Kargil and everyone knows that Pakistan's NLI were not the only ones fighting there...in fact far from it.

I dont know why but Indians consistantly display pictures of dead resistance members, I dont think its morally or technically allowed as per the Geneva Conventions either. If they say they do it for reasons of 'posterity' then funny how I dont see pictures of dead Indian officers and soldiers who die at pretty much an equal rate.

First of all chum, understand one thing - we do not use artillery or tanks against insurgents even if you are pretty and totally unsure.

That is why it took Kulwinder's arty bde get into the groove in from the infantry role to the arty role in Kargil and when they did, they were devastating!

Of course, you would in your dream say you won. That is why it is surprising that we are still where we are!!

If wishes were horses then beggars would ride!!

Much that you wish to delude yourself, but surprising isn't it that everyone, including Pakistani military commentators ( as posted in this forum itself) knew it was the NLI and SSG in action in Kargil.

Of course, as per your delusion, you won 1965, 1971 and Kargil. Indeed it is so, except the stupid world feel otherwise. Stupid, aren't they?

When you have no clue about the Geneva Convention or even warfare, is it not advisable to learn of it before contaminating the air?

First of all chum, understand one thing - we do not use artillery or tanks against insurgents even if you are pretty and totally unsure.

What the hell does that mean? Your words make no sense so you might wanna try rereading before you post things in hopes of looking all confident, as if you know what you are talking about.
No one here gives a damn about your 'Kulwinder's arty bde' story so give it a break, everyone however does know what the Indians used in Kargil and who was involved.

Much that you wish to delude yourself, but surprising isn't it that everyone, including Pakistani military commentators ( as posted in this forum itself) knew it was the NLI and SSG in action in Kargil.
I never said this was not the case, and they certainly werent the only ones there either. This is well known to say the least, if you choose to ignore it then that speaks volumes about how naive you are. Come up with one Pakistani who says no Mujahideen were involved and I will profess?

Of course, as per your delusion, you won 1965, 1971 and Kargil. Indeed it is so, except the stupid world feel otherwise. Stupid, aren't they?

What the hell are you on about? Are you like 7 years old or something? Lets try to stick to the topic shall we even you dont know what you are talking about...

When you have no clue about the Geneva Convention or even warfare, is it not advisable to learn of it before contaminating the air?

Hahuhauhau funny you should say that, because as I recall there certainly is a part in the Conventions that states airing pictures or video of dead enemy soldiers or even alive ones(PoWs) is forbidden.
I know you are an Indian and all, and it must be hard accepting that even 'big' nations have to follow rules laid down by international authorities sometimes but, c'mon if you can produce proof that the Conventions do not contain what I have stated above then you can call me 'chum' all you want...but if you can't(which is obvious) then I think we should let all the other forum members decide exactly who is 'contaminating the air' here, eh?

2 officers died, fine there is no need to be all emotional about it. No Pakistani here has said anything insulting to them. You are the ones who indulge in this cheap barbaric stuff, posting pictures of dead fighters in hopes of consoling yourselves and then trying to compare yourselves to the Pakistan Army, again in the hopes of making yourself feel better. Inferiority Complex anyone? This is pathetic...if you and your nation are so high and mighty then maybe you should stop acting like kids, thats all I am saying...

Are killings and attrocities being commited in china occupied kashmir as well...saw east turkestan movement its really bad...

wiki reports all muslims in kashmir want separate state but hindus and buddhists in leh and ladakh and jammu(which has a hindu majority) want to stay with india...

only solution to solve kashmir to send the muslims from indian oc. kasmir to pak administered kash and Hindus from pak adm kash to Iok

simple solution...

Back
Top Bottom