What's new

Indian officers killed in Occupied Kashmir

Asim,

How is it off topic?

I want to know lest I make a mistake later.

You say RIP for terrorists and gleeful about the two Indian dead. All Part of the topic I presume.

Your troops surrender to the terrorists in similar circumstances. The scenario is same and so the equation.

We die and you surrender. An equation and nothing more.

Sort of open ended in addition i.e. no adverse comment on Pakistan either.

I appreciate your openness. I have commented on it on WAB too!

Is this a photo part of the action or a part of the disinformation and propaganda?
Just a photo. However I was just annoyed by the lack of common courtesy and vile comments by that Josh dude. I see he's banned, that's what you probably meant... It was probably for something else, I didn't ban him for this.

Asim,

How is it off topic?

I want to know lest I make a mistake later.

You say RIP for terrorists and gleeful about the two Indian dead. All Part of the topic I presume.

Your troops surrender to the terrorists in similar circumstances. The scenario is same and so the equation.

Sort of open ended in addition i.e. no adverse comment on Pakistan either.

I appreciate your openness. I have commented on it on WAB too!
Actually I said "RIP for all" which includes both Indian soldiers and ours. I was a little bit irked at the insistence of calling opposing soldiers "terrorists". But that's just a poor show on the Indian part. If you notice, I and as far as I see none of the other Pakistanis returned the favor.

So Josh is banned for too much of Josh?

Josh with hosh is the answer!

This calls for a celebration! :cheers:

:yahoo: Hoy, Balle balle...

Atleast there are some Kashmiris who manage to fight against Indian oppression from time to time rather than sitting in Kashmir and suffering the oppression! India should understand that it must withdraw from Kashmir and give it independence to the people as it is the only way to end this killing! I feel sorry for the family of the officers but I feel happy for the Kashmiris! If Kashmiris want freedom they will have to fight for it! This, my Kashmiri freinds say themselves as India is unwilling to give Kashmir freedom...

Pray that all Kashmiris don't rise up against you and start fighting or there will be many more officers who are killed!

The only difference in the equation is that you kill the innocents and we dont. :cheers:

Finally somebody stepping up against the opression of the Indian Army rule.

Atleast there are some Kashmiris who manage to fight against Indian oppression from time to time rather than sitting in Kashmir and suffering the oppression! India should understand that it must withdraw from Kashmir and give it independence to the people as it is the only way to end this killing! I feel sorry for the family of the officers but I feel happy for the Kashmiris! If Kashmiris want freedom they will have to fight for it! This, my Kashmiri freinds say themselves as India is unwilling to give Kashmir freedom...

Pray that all Kashmiris don't rise up against you and start fighting or there will be many more officers who are killed!

Dimension I am going to take issue with the fact that you are celebrating the deaths of two soldiers. Since YOU had nothing to do with it I suggest you stop celebrating.

Despise those who celebrate death (especially those who celebrate it having never faced it)

It is a sad phenomena, yet a reality. If there is anyone to blame, that is the Indian government and its policies. Think how sad Indian becomes when two soldiers die, now imagine a population of millions living in Kashmir being opressed and murdered, but then only wise will think wise.

It is a sad phenomena, yet a reality. If there is anyone to blame, that is the Indian government and its policies. Think how sad Indian becomes when two soldiers die, now imagine a population of millions living in Kashmir being opressed and murdered, but then only wise will think wise.

Well I agree that it is a unsatisfactory situation...however It annoys me when some 18 year old kid celebrates something like this. Remember politicians create this situation NOT the average soldier.

A lot of people I regard as friends are serving in wars I disagree with strongly. However because I know them I realise that they are not the people to blame. It is generally Asshole politician types.

To end war shoot the politicians I say.......

Actually I said "RIP for all" which includes both Indian soldiers and ours. I was a little bit irked at the insistence of calling opposing soldiers "terrorists". But that's just a poor show on the Indian part. If you notice, I and as far as I see none of the other Pakistanis returned the favor.

Soldiers? Soldiers of which nation? If these people fight against PA, then they are called terrorists?

The only difference in the equation is that you kill the innocents and we dont. :cheers:

Finally somebody stepping up against the opression of the Indian Army rule.

BLA too is innocent.

Keys, did you read the bolded part or did you decide to avoid my grievances for the family altogether just so you could pick out everything else in the post and say that?

Well I agree that it is a unsatisfactory situation...however It annoys me when some 18 year old kid celebrates something like this. Remember politicians create this situation NOT the average soldier.

A lot of people I regard as friends are serving in wars I disagree with strongly. However because I know them I realise that they are not the people to blame. It is generally Asshole politician types.

To end war shoot the politicians I say.......

Now, is their a problem with being the youngest poster on this site or what? I started posting articles for newspaper since I was 15 and they showed me the same attitude just cauz i was young... Please change your attitude... :D I wonder who told me that bf4...

I am NOT celebrating the death of 2 human beings! How people manage to exagerate what others say... All i am saying is that the Indians are responsible for the current situation! Their constant support for the army in Kashmir despite its actions and the Indian governments favouring of the majority in the countries affairs are responsible for these problems of insurgency! And I feel more sorry for the insurgents who have no choice but to fight due to oppression rather than the officers.

Soldiers don't create this type of situation? :what: Are you alright??? Are you forgetting how Kashmiris are treated by the army or are you suggesting that politicians order them to rape, kill and steal property from Kashmiris? I believe that both soldiers and politicians are to blame for the current situation in Kashmir! Could the rape, torture and killing continue without the soldiers being present there and alienating the Kashmiri population further!

Keys, did you read the bolded part or did you decide to avoid my grievances for the family altogether just so you could pick out everything else in the post and say that?

Now, is their a problem with being the youngest poster on this site or what? I started posting articles for newspaper since I was 15 and they showed me the same attitude just cauz i was young... Please change your attitude... :D I wonder who told me that bf4...

I am NOT celebrating the death of 2 human beings! How people manage to exagerate what others say... All i am saying is that the Indians are responsible for the current situation! Their constant support for the army in Kashmir despite its actions and the Indian governments favouring of the majority in the countries affairs are responsible for these problems of insurgency! And I feel more sorry for the insurgents who have no choice but to fight due to oppression rather than the officers.

Soldiers don't create this type of situation? :what: Are you alright??? Are you forgetting how Kashmiris are treated by the army or are you suggesting that politicians order them to rape, kill and steal property from Kashmiris? I believe that both soldiers and politicians are to blame for the current situation in Kashmir! Could the rape, torture and killing continue without the soldiers being present there and alienating the Kashmiri population further!

Well this is one of the few posts of yours that do not require moderator attention.

Let me begin

[/QUOTE]This calls for a celebration!:cheers:

Hoy, Balle balle... [/QUOTE]

That answers point one.....

Point two....Guess what? most of the older posters realise one thing......When we were young we thought we knew everything, and only time has taught us that we didn't know bugger all back then. So to use a Army saying...."wind your neck in....."

Point three if you knew a little more about the world you would realise that the use of guerrilla tactics tends to create more civilian casualties.

Soldiers? Soldiers of which nation? If these people fight against PA, then they are called terrorists?

BLA too is innocent.
There's a difference between people who kill soldiers and people who bomb markets, train stations, and mosques.

It's just a very moronic attitude to call yours soldiers and ours terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom