What's new

Indian Ocean Peaceful Geo-Political Pivot Or Contentious Source of Hedging

It'll indeed be a pleasure.

althought I dont know the address right now, I remember seeing some certificates of my g.fathers employer, he used to work in oriental insurance (i think its a brit owned that time) and the office was in a place called Mall Road. dont know if it still exists

Mall Road very much exists. Oriental Insurance may not be there. But the addresses can be traced and place can be found, at least the current environment that exist in the area can be photographed and mailed to you.

Ahhhhhhh ........... you forgot Dawrka which was completely destroyed by Pakistan Navy. Yes you navy's missile boats sneaked in and the missiles hit a couple of fuel storage tanks.

Explain the old man in a big house ....... didnt get it

no i haven't . you said Indian navy is not strong so i gave example of operation trident.

abotabad

Mall Road very much exists. Oriental Insurance may not be there. But the addresses can be traced and place can be found, at least the current environment that exist in the area can be photographed and mailed to you.
Thank you. Unlike many unfortunate natives of the region from both sides of the border who lived there for generations and had to be uprooted and lost family, my family were there for about 10 years, and came there as professionals. There used to be a Tamilian community there and an association which assisted people coming from south for work. Actually you konw what, there is one ole uncle in Mumbai who was a bachelor at that time and used to be close to my g.father. He is now almost 90. Maybe I can find out if my dad will ask him. Thanks.

Thank you. Unlike many unfortunate natives of the region from both sides of the border who lived there for generations and had to be uprooted and lost family, my family were there for about 10 years, and came there as professionals. There used to be a Tamilian community there and an association which assisted people coming from south for work. Actually you konw what, there is one ole uncle in Mumbai who was a bachelor at that time and used to be close to my g.father. He is now almost 90. Maybe I can find out if my dad will ask him. Thanks.

Dont bother I will try and find out with even little bit information. I know some South Indian Muslim families also. At this time I don't know which current Indian state do they belonged to. They migrated here a bit after 1947. Your father may relive some of the memories. :)

no i haven't . you said Indian navy is not strong so i gave example of operation trident.

abotabad

Oho. Oye kya bilkul unparh hai tum. I was talking about navy and you are replying air force and that too american. Yaar navy aur air force mein farq hota hai. Thori si aqal ka istimal to kar liya karo jawab dene se pehle.

You want to see insecurity and crises of self-determination - why dont you visit Indian Occupied Kashmir, 6 Northeastern Indian Occupied States, Naxal violence in close to 140 of your districts, Telengana, Indian Occupied Punjab - do you want me to continue.

I visit Kashmir now and then to meet a few friends from my work. And why would I "visit" the northeast? I AM from northeast. Telangana wants a separate province, not a separate country. What is Indian Occupied Punjab? :blink:

It is you who are trying to be something you were never destined to be - a not so united Hindustan. The closest History of which is over 5000 years old and even that was a Buddhist rule and not Hindu. The British gave you Hindustan on a platter because they saw an almost nude Gandhi begging with a bowl full of not-so non violent theories.

Buddhism emerged as a distinct branch of way of life in 543-483 BC. Which was further formed into mainly three schools of thought. That's not 5,000 years unless your mathematics has been abysmal since childhood, which if so, I can more than understand :lol:.

Count it if you're willing to argue with me in deep. Don't try to bullshit with me about my own way of life that I know much better than you. You'll only embarrass yourself again and again. If you don't know the paths of Dharma properly, first take the courage to learn about them properly rather than trying to needlessly test your ignorance on it. You're wasting both the time of members and forum here.

Gandhi was the biggest accomplice to British contrary to what INA and others of the like were trying to attain. Thanks to Nazis who bombed British cities to rubble that caused the empire to crack followed by strong force by freedom fighters. The Brits knew that if they held on for more time, their own homeland would have been torn apart by Axis. Gandhi just got lucky.

The rest you can see if you open your eyes and see around yourself.

Haathi Chale Bazaar, Bhoke Hazaar

India and Indians will continue to march onwards on the path of peace & prosperity and will undone in couple of decades, what was done to it for more than 2000 years........that's called power and determination.

While our western neighbors and its citizen will keep on dreaming, generation after generations of a India which is breaking apart ..ha ha ha and in the process cretaing new UN memebers in the process.

I visit Kashmir now and then to meet a few friends from my work. And why would I "visit" the northeast? I AM from northeast. Telangana wants a separate province, not a separate country. What is Indian Occupied Punjab? :blink:

Buddhism emerged as a distinct branch of way of life in 543-483 BC. Which was further formed into mainly three schools of thought. That's not 5,000 years unless your mathematics has been abysmal since childhood, which if so, I can more than understand :lol:.

Count it if you're willing to argue with me in deep. Don't try to bullshit with me about my own way of life that I know much better than you. You'll only embarrass yourself again and again. If you don't know the paths of Dharma properly, first take the courage to learn about them properly rather than trying to needlessly test your ignorance on it. You're wasting both the time of members and forum here.

Gandhi was the biggest accomplice to British contrary to what INA and others of the like were trying to attain. Thanks to Nazis who bombed British cities to rubble that caused the empire to crack followed by strong force by freedom fighters. The Brits knew that if they held on for more time, their own homeland would have been torn apart by Axis. Gandhi just got lucky.

The rest you can see if you open your eyes and see around yourself.

WOW ........ I have never met a Nazi loving Buddhist. And a person who says he is a Buddhist yet propagates RSS oriented hate-spread. You have clearly exposed yourself by this post of yours. Many here in Pakistan may not undetstand this dichotomy that you are and many in Hidustan may also be at loss. If I say that you also profecise Savarakar's racist propagations, I will not be very wrong.

For people like you I will say this without any compunction that your form of History and opinion shames humanity. And I am not sorry that I said this. Praising Nazis as you did is not only shameful but also identifies the ideology of hatred that you spread.

All of us Pakistanis must know this that this the kind of hate these Hindustanis have for us. And this is what we have to guard ourselves and our country against. There is no difference between these people and blood thirsty Taliban.

Haathi Chale Bazaar, Bhoke Hazaar

India and Indians will continue to march onwards on the path of peace & prosperity and will undone in couple of decades, what was done to it for more than 2000 years........that's called power and determination.

While our western neighbors and its citizen will keep on dreaming, generation after generations of a India which is breaking apart ..ha ha ha and in the process cretaing new UN memebers in the process.

Keep dreaming make believers. Yes South India will grow and will have to shed away the northern Indian drag of non cow eating cow belt. This in addition to Hindustan Occupied Kashmir, North Eastern sisters and Hindustan Occupied Punjab.

Jo bach jaega usay gin lo :)

WOW ........ I have never met a Nazi loving Buddhist. And a person who says he is a Buddhist yet propagates RSS oriented hate-spread. You have clearly exposed yourself by this post of yours. Many here in Pakistan may not undetstand this dichotomy that you are and many in Hidustan may also be at loss. If I say that you also profecise Savarakar's racist propagations, I will not be very wrong.

For people like you I will say this without any compunction that your form of History and opinion shames humanity. And I am not sorry that I said this. Praising Nazis as you did is not only shameful but also identifies the ideology of hatred that you spread.

All of us Pakistanis must know this that this the kind of hate these Hindustanis have for us. And this is what we have to guard ourselves and our country against. There is no difference between these people and blood thirsty Taliban.

Nazi loving Buddhist? :lol: It is just like saying a Jew loving Muslim. Your definition of racism is perfectly the definition that most Arab nations talk vis a vis anyone who doesn't give them a free hand in their own country. I am exposed, oh great one. :rofl:. Most of my fellow Indians understand what I am talking about. I know more about rest of my country's history because I involve myself into intense studies rather than rely on cleric propagated knowledge.
When did I praise Nazis? I just said that the enmity between Germany and UK gave us an advantage. Don't twist my words just to get your trolling spree more brownie points. But then again, this is your forum so you've a free run to twist history and push your luck around. Do as you please.

If you want to come out of your shell and see, Subhash Chandra Bose was very friendly to Hitler and there was no sense of anti-Semitism in him at all despite this alliance with the demon to defeat the devil. My reference to Nazis here is vis a vis what Netaji did for the country. Buddhism quite contrary to what false liars propagate is not about spinelessness. We are entitled to fiercely defend ourselves when struck but we do not attack by ourselves. Peace is to balance the better side with dark side in such a way that both give their best to human life. The yin and yang borrows its philosophy from this concept. Most people make Buddhism look as if it is a path where we cannot even strike hard against a threat to our country and our place. But then again, I don't blame you for your ignorance considering the biased education you receive regarding Indian non-Muslims.

Doesn't mean we praise everything that Germans did. Otherwise Israel wouldn't have been such a close partner to us today. I am sure you could use a bit of your grey matter for once without me having to have explain everything.

Keep dreaming make believers. Yes South India will grow and will have to shed away the northern Indian drag of non cow eating cow belt. This in addition to Hindustan Occupied Kashmir, North Eastern sisters and Hindustan Occupied Punjab.

Jo bach jaega usay gin lo

First try keeping up with Balochistan, give a proper name to NWFP, start letting state languages come up as well rather than shutting the mikes of those politicians who talk in their state language in national assembly. And then talk about our unity. :rofl:

Ahhhhhhh ........... you forgot Dawrka which was completely destroyed by Pakistan Navy. Yes you navy's missile boats sneaked in and the missiles hit a couple of fuel storage tanks.

Dwarka was under water from ages.

Jo bach jaega usay gin lo :)

I am from the south and I can assure you that there is absolutely no desire among south Indians to break from the indian union. In fact southern politicians have suddenly realized how much loot can be made at a panIndia level rather than state level. The chances of what you say was true in early to late 50s when India was still young. But after sates were made on linguistic lines, there is no desire for break away in places where there are no foreign hands.
Punjab was never a problem, the issue started in mid 80s and ended in a decade. It is firmly and willingly India. NE - dialogue is going on between terror groups and govt in Nagaland and Assam. BD has been good enough to stop sheltering Assam terrorists. The main ne state is Assam and that seems under control. The smaller ones , I don't know the progress level there, but i dont hear too much noise, so i am assuming things are ok. With economic development of india and connectivity through bdesh , i predict in adecade they will be more or less fully integrated. Actually even now they are getting there, in the last decade the no of ne folks in bpo and service sectors in the metros have shot and its common to see so many of them around. This was not so in 1990's. My only fear is BD, which should not turn anti India when BNP comes to power. Let's see.
.The only real issue is Kashmir, which I hope will be settled soon.

Nazi loving Buddhist? :lol: It is just like saying a Jew loving Muslim. Your definition of racism is perfectly the definition that most Arab nations talk vis a vis anyone who doesn't give them a free hand in their own country. I am exposed, oh great one. :rofl:. Most of my fellow Indians understand what I am talking about. I know more about rest of my country's history because I involve myself into intense studies rather than rely on cleric propagated knowledge.
When did I praise Nazis? I just said that the enmity between Germany and UK gave us an advantage. Don't twist my words just to get your trolling spree more brownie points. But then again, this is your forum so you've a free run to twist history and push your luck around. Do as you please.

If you want to come out of your shell and see, Subhash Chandra Bose was very friendly to Hitler and there was no sense of anti-Semitism in him at all despite this alliance with the demon to defeat the devil. My reference to Nazis here is vis a vis what Netaji did for the country. Buddhism quite contrary to what false liars propagate is not about spinelessness. We are entitled to fiercely defend ourselves when struck but we do not attack by ourselves. Peace is to balance the better side with dark side in such a way that both give their best to human life. The yin and yang borrows its philosophy from this concept. Most people make Buddhism look as if it is a path where we cannot even strike hard against a threat to our country and our place. But then again, I don't blame you for your ignorance considering the biased education you receive regarding Indian non-Muslims.

Doesn't mean we praise everything that Germans did. Otherwise Israel wouldn't have been such a close partner to us today. I am sure you could use a bit of your grey matter for once without me having to have explain everything.

First try keeping up with Balochistan, give a proper name to NWFP, start letting state languages come up as well rather than shutting the mikes of those politicians who talk in their state language in national assembly. And then talk about our unity. :rofl:

Nazi loving Buddhist aka Muslim hating Hindu – same thing. This is what most RSS oriented superior Hindu race theorists and Muslim haters subscribe to.

What has Pakistan got to do with Arab thinking - such thinking emanates from anti-Muslim thought process which you Muslim haters propagate.
Grow up man and start living with the reality that there are tens of millions of Indian Muslims living your India and if you hate them and other minorities – obviously they would want to seceded from India and I hope that those seeking frredom from Hindu Indian yoke get their freedom.

Subhash Chandra Bose was a Hindu Indian who committed inhuman atrocities on peoples of South East Asian nations during WW-II. Ask those whose ancestors were tortured by these terrorists. These people have no value in the freedom struggle for Pakistan. After Indian independence, the ex-Indian National Army (INA) members, with some exceptions, were refused service even in the Indian Army. The legacy of the INA is controversial given its associations with Imperial Japan, the course of Japanese occupations in Burma, Indonesia and other parts of southeast Asia, its alliance with Nazis and Fascist Italy, as well as Japanese War Crimes and the complicity of the troops of the INA in these. Also, its relative insignificance in military terms, its obvious propaganda value to the Japanese, as well as cowardice and stories that associated INA soldiers in mistreatment of captured Indians, mires the history of the this so-called army. Yes there were some Indian Muslims who also became part of it and thankfully almost all remained in India and were later so much mistreated by the Hindu India that they repented later.

Go and project such atrocities as heroism in Nazi loving India. It has no value here in this country.

Buddhism is a peaceful religion and we respect it as such. You are a Nazi loving Hindu in Buddhist closet on this board. Spread your hatred elsewhere.

We are going to keep our unity and see you breaking up in our life time. :)

Back
Top Bottom