What's new

Indian Ocean Peaceful Geo-Political Pivot Or Contentious Source of Hedging

sir,
my comments about blocking of pakistani ports were a war time scenario.. Please refer back. That is in case war breaks out between india and pakistan.. Of course if war breaks out it'll be soon nuclear.. India'd be daft to block pakistan in peace times.. How could you ever assume so.. Also Chinese coming to your aid because of naval blockade in war scenario is a bit far fetched.. You should know that China is not foolish. It will only engage India if it is sure of absolute victory.
for too long pakkistan has been nukesabre rattling. Its time to call their bluff. They dont have tactical nukes. and if they attack indian cities with conventional nukes then its over. India should boldly call their bluff

for too long pakkistan has been nukesabre rattling. Its time to call their bluff. They dont have tactical nukes. and if they attack indian cities with conventional nukes then its over. India should boldly call their bluff

O C'mon Kikki,
If aunty had balls she would have been an uncle. Tell your dhoti walas to call the bluff please.

sir,
i dont think a naval blockade would warrant a crossing of nuclear threshold..
Besides you seem to lay your country's future in the chance of chinese militarily intervening.. IMHO i dont think Chinese will interfere in a india pak war.. Firstly india, pak and china are nuclear powers.. Any war between such countries will invariably be a nuclear one. While you are only too willing to use nuclear weapons, india and China are not willing to see decades of our growth go up in smokes.. That too for a minor issue like destruction of shipping assets in a third country.
Secondly, china would be taking a big risk if it attacks india. If china wins it'd be sole super power, unchallenged authority in all of asia. But anything short of a complete win would shatter the myth of chinese military might and invincibility.. Adjacent nations like japan, phillipines, russia, vietnam, mongolia all of whom have border disputes with china will assert themselves. Then there is the internal dissension problem..
Thirdly is the America factor. We expect america to play the same role vis a vis china what russia played against america in 71. If china wins it'd directly threaten the very existence of america..

Sir,
Gen Kidwai gave an interview to some foreign journalists many many years ago and announced that economic blockade was one of the reasons Pakistan would cross the nuclear rubicon.
You are not listening. It has been mentioned time and time again here on this thread that Pakistan will fight its own wars with India and would not have seek Chinese military intervention.
We dont want to use nuclear weapons - its Indians who may force us to do so by crossing our thresholds. So it is you guys who have to be careful.
China has its own conventional thresholds and one of them is that if American induced Taiwan independence is declared, it'll be war. Many Chinese generals and government officials have said time and time again.
Whether China attacks India or not - take panga with China and they will tell you, despite changed environment, how they will repeat 1962.
Why would China and America fight. You only have America as your purported friend - we have good relations with both America and China. :)

When?

You've had many chances to do this, and you've backed down every time.

sigh.. Its just that you are only too willing to walk into the sunset under a mushroom cloud.. We are not.. We got a future man.. Thats why each time we dither..

sigh.. Its just that you are only too willing to walk into the sunset under a mushroom cloud.. We are not.. We got a future man.. Thats why each time we dither..

Sir,
If that's what you feel we have succeeded.

This is a very old theme that has been repeated time and time again by the Indians. Think of something new yaar ye cheez ghis gayee hai.

Sir,
If that's what you feel we have succeeded.

sir,
succeeded in what?
Remember.. All good things must come to an end.. It'd be only a matter of time till India decides enough is enough..

sir,
succeeded in what?
Remember.. All good things must come to an end.. It'd be only a matter of time till India decides enough is enough..

Sir,
We are waiting for Indian enough is enough since last sixty years, however that enough has not come so far. Please ask your leaders to hurry up as I have to visit the loo.

Sir,
We are waiting for Indian enough is enough since last sixty years, however that enough has not come so far. Please ask your leaders to hurry up as I have to visit the loo.

oh with 4 battle lost and yet your waiting.... i guess you better hurry to the loo coz if battle no. 5 takes place there wont be a loo for u :cheesy:

on a serious note peace be with you:cheers:

oh with 4 battle lost and yet your waiting.... i guess you better hurry to the loo coz if battle no. 5 takes place there wont be a loo for u :cheesy:

on a serious note peace be with you:cheers:

ha ha ha ha ........... peace be with you too.

About war ......... Maharaj aay khed talwar di aay
Jang khed naiii hundi zananian di.

Thats was horrible. Total Racism. That age old British Black v/s white. Seems they have gone back and vast majority of them are now reformed but left some of us with that dirty ideology.
:tdown:

Insecurity and crisis of self-determination. Comes with the parcel of trying to be someone one is not. If you get what I mean. :toast_sign:

Back
Top Bottom