What's new

Indian Navy’s lone nuclear attack submarine heading back to Russia, next one to take five years

Yes the MIGHTY INDIAN SOLDIERS. LOL

UN Report confirms Chinese peacekeepers abandoned posts in South Sudan during July fighting

UN Report confirms Chinese peacekeepers abandoned posts in South Sudan during July fighting
Do Indian soldiers like to run away?

galwanclash.gif

Untitled1.jpg

Watch out for the Indian navy.

dockyard-injuring-killing-monday-tipped-personnel-others_6348e418-fd21-11e6-905d-7be79ae01fbf.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Watch out for the Might Indian air force.

why did your soldiers run away leaving women and children behind against the Japanese?

The Chinese military has the world's highest crashes but they hide it from the public.
Is that what EMBARRASSING INDIANS do when they get HUMILIATED BY CHINA? lol

EZU-YvhU8AAFlbY.jpg

Eu73Be2VgAApJRR.jpg

989A5F68-FC42-45A7-9539-CBC661CD7521.jpeg

Most humiliating of all.

Akula is an SSN while Arihant is an SSBN. It's quite a difference themselves

We dont know what goes behind strategic deals. 3B lease for 10 years looks like a lot for a SSN sub, when India builds one ssbn for around 1.2B each. But Russia is said to have helped India on the Nuke reactor stuff and these payments cover it too.

Though it's another matter altogether they have a lots of hulls sitting around

But can't SSBN be multirole??? Sorry for my limited knowledge but apart from keeping it as a strategic strike platform can't it be equipped with some hunting/ attacking capabilities?

Title is wrong.... Chakra is not lone nuclear submarine.... Indian Navy operating homemade Arihant and Arighat....

How much comparable Arihant or Arighat to Akula when it comes to fire power?

They serve different purpose

Arihant carries 12 K15 balistic missiles with range of 750- 1900km depending upon size of nuclear warhead
While Arighat carries 8 K4 ballistic missiles with range of 3500km

Both subs also carry 12 Heavy weight Torpedoes for self defence

These subs are not meant to engage enemy warships
But to remain hidden in the ocean and await instructions to launch nukes when the time comes to retaliate against a nuclear attack.

4 SSBNs will ensure that atleast 2 subs would be on deterence patrol at all time.

Akula II class on the other hand is an attack sub
Its role is to sink enemy warships impose blockade and attack enemy shore based installations like Naval bases , oil refineries

Akula II class is the 2nd best submarine in Russian navy after the recently launched Yassen class.

Chakra III deal is meant to act as a test bed for our future Project 76 nuclear SSN program . Work on which will start after the last two Arihant class subs enter service.

INS Arhidaman will be launched by end of this year and should enter service by 2023
Fourth Submarine which is yet to be given an official name and currently is Known as S4* will launch in 2024 and enter service by 2025.

you can do the Same using diesels just like Pakistan will do
It's not like that..... It's for deterrence against any nuclear power attacking India....

For example if Pakistan decided to nuke India in that case a nuclear submarine with long range ballistic missiles in near waters is a great deterrence and may change it's mind to take war to nuclear level.....

Looks like some got trigger after being exposed of IN incompetent and failure?

LOL,,, You even used a retired ChInese SSBN to try make a point in 2020?

Looks like some got trigger after being exposed of IN incompetent and failure?

LOL,,, You even used a retired ChInese SSBN to try make a point in 2020?

you think your military incompetencies don't exist because CCP hides any such news from the media and brainwashes its citizens to think everything is hunky dory? :omghaha: :enjoy:

you think your military incompetencies don't exist because CCP hides any such news from the media and brainwashes its citizens to think everything is hunky dory? :omghaha: :enjoy:

Indians think they make high quality weapons? lol. We get it Indians like you got HUMILIATED by China and you are spamming the site with threads about China. I

you can do the Same using diesels just like Pakistan will do

Diesel submarines will be mostly used to attack and sink enemy warships.....

I think Diesel submarines can't be used to attack with ballistic missiles with nuclear warheads??? Maybe I'm wrong as I heard Israel diesel submarines Type 209 comes with nuclear attack capacity.....

Nuclear submarines have an upper hand over conventional submarines in endurance and range also.....

There may be many other advantages which I don't know but countries for sure won't spend billions in building and operating those Boomers if diesel submarines can do the job as good.....

Indians think they make high quality weapons? lol. We get it Indians like you got HUMILIATED by China and you are spamming the site with threads about China. I

your fake stuff even poor countries are pawning off now.

thank you for taxes that go towards our anti-china policies lol

@GamoAccu I love reading this guy's every sly attempt at trying to prove so hard that he is "American" every time someone calls him out for being a false flagger Indian :rofl:
@masterchief_mirza this clown still going strong trying so hard to prove what has been so obvious since day 1.

Sure delusional Indians think every country wanting to buy from India. Too bad delusional Indians don't even know that India is not even in the TOP 10 weapons exporter in the world.

I know you and your fellow Indians are still hurt by China last year so I am going to help you to ease off some pain.

carry4pla.jpg

Back
Top Bottom