What's new

Indian Navy deployed INS Vikramaditya and nuclear submarines in North Arabian sea

Official statement of Indian Navy...

D12Zu1cU4AUhXXC.jpg

@Rashid Mahmood @Major Sam @Irfan Baloch @CriticalThought

Guys, What are your views at this recent development and the statement of Indian Navy??

Can sommeone shut this guy opening threads after threads on twitter based posts ?

If i write f0ck firestrom on twitter he will open a thread

@was @Oscar @WebMaster
@AgNoStiC MuSliM

He is multiple is pig. Knows he might get banned soon. So creating as much as possible to claim victory for that incompetent Indian military.

we don't want to go in open sea.we are protecting our coast.we are a small navy but india knows that pakistan operates many jf-17s so if you enter in our coast,you will die.this happened before when we spotted your submarine.we know you are close to our coast but we don't want to kill.we don't want war but if you attack first,we will respond.also jf-17s can carry anti ship missiles that's why indian navy can't send it's destroyers near makran or karachi.actually we are in a strong position.to defend something is easier rather than attack.i am expecting attack from indian navy.

231076_1383254_updates.jpg

The humiliation is toooo much to bare!!!!!!!
Must make fake stories to try and console and pump the destroyed ego of bakhts and hindutwadis

Cow help me in trying to stop the butt hurt of indian fanboys:fie:

Indian army: gets humiliated on ground. Claims success and glory in verbal statements

Indian aurforce: gets humiliated in air. Claims success and glory in verbal statements

Indian navy: hold my beer
Indian navy: still holding beer after Imran shows instant peace gesture, we know what happened...:lol:

Why are they announcing everything like a reality show? Shouldn't all these be kept secret...the more they talk the weaker they sound. Once PLAN has a joint exercise with Pakistan Navy, they will keep quiet.

Hey a question to Indian members, do you have an equivalent of Nandu in Indian Navy? Asking just in case of urgent Tea preparation..

Indian navy: still holding beer after Imran shows instant peace gesture, we know what happened...:lol:

As far as I know other than getting their submarine detected by PN, the pajeets in white uniform haven't done anything.

Let them first do something in reality and then you would get response from Imran Khan and his military

Official statement of Indian Navy...

View attachment 547063

@Rashid Mahmood @Major Sam @Irfan Baloch @CriticalThought

Guys, What are your views at this recent development and the statement of Indian Navy??

As you very well know, Rashid Mahmood has already started the thread to discuss such a scenario. If this deployment turns hostile, then given the vast numerical superiority, the only option will be strategic. India is trying to make Pakistan submit. If we submit today, we will become like Bangladesh for ever.

Why are they announcing everything like a reality show? Shouldn't all these be kept secret...the more they talk the weaker they sound. Once PLAN has a joint exercise with Pakistan Navy, they will keep quiet.
Because they want to feed false information to their people. Instead of ground realties this nation wants to stay high on wet dreams and delusions. What happen in February was the taste of reality you don't get in a Bollywood musical.

Back
Top Bottom