What's new

Indian Navy concerned over Bangladesh's decision to buy two submarines from China

you don't know about IOR much,do you??to bypass Malacca strait,they'll have to take the road through Australian Ware and Cocos Island,where USN based their assets.its more threatened routes than Malacca Strait.

Cool Story Bro... :enjoy:
wish you'd take this same approach when they were asking for independence.. :lol:

Well I was not born at that time BRO. Otherwise I would have. But thanks for showing your support for my story.

:yahoo::taz::victory::enjoy::dance3::wave:

Excellent News : Bangladesh should continue its projects,Ignore Indian concerns,they are showing their intentions,Many congrats to Bangladesh.

Worries for India ............... :haha::woot::yahoo::dance3:

you don't know about IOR much,do you??to bypass Malacca strait,they'll have to take the road through Australian Ware and Cocos Island,where USN based their assets.its more threatened routes than Malacca Strait.

I said SOUTH of Australia.

There is thousands of kilometres of Ocean between Australia and Antarctica.

Another wet dream of Indians destroyed:lol:

LOL. You would think that India would feel secure after helping Bangladesh with independence, but infact now they are realizing they have created a monster. But we Pakistanis are very happy that Bangladesh is standing upto India and will always support our brothers.

HA...Its like calling a storm in a teacup, Hurricane Katrina!

India achieved its objective by breaking up East from West Pak...
BD is now but a minor irritant at most, but i can see how you would like to over exaggerate that threat.

Lets look at it this way...Afghanistan with a negligible military compared to BD is a much bigger threat to you than BD will ever be for us...and the best part is, India did not have to wage a war to make both your borders toxic with literally minimal cost of man and money..

Most Indians are happy with the outcome and current scenario....but i can see how wishes were horses for you..

Which type of sub BD navy gonna induct? I think BD navy need at least 6 subs to reinforce its existence in the region. India has pathetic number of subs which means they are just watching. P8A might be a trouble, but the number is also very limited. India will get used to it in the future when BD is getting more and more stronger and closer to China. 054A frigate is also open for BD navy if you guys love it.

Bangladesh is one of China's most trusted friend in the sub-continent.

India shall never try to intervene BD's decision to buy subs as BD is a independant country.

আজকের ( ০৪-১২-১৩) একটি খবরের সূত্র ধরেই বলছি ...... বাংলাদেশ দেরিতে হলেও বুজতে পেরেছে যে, আমাদের এই ওয়ার মেশিন দরকার ( Submarine ) ...যদিও আমি বিমান বাহিনীতে কর্মরত ছিলাম .. বেক্তিগত অভিজ্ঞতা থেকে একটি ঘটনা শেয়ার করতেই হয় ...কারন আমার দেশের কিছু মানুষ আর প্রতিবেশী দেশ ভারত সব সময় আমাদের জনগণ কে Miss guide করে...

বাংলাদেশ বিমান বাহিনী গত ৪০ বছরেরও বেশি ধরে বাংলাদেশ নৌ বাহিকে সমুদ্র সীমানা রক্ষায় তাহাদের দৈনন্দিন কর্মকাণ্ডের পাশাপাশি প্রত্যক্ষ বা পরোক্ষ ভাবে সহায়তা দিয়ে আসছে ...যেমন আকাশ থেকে সমুদ্র সীমা পর্যবেক্ষণ ... শত্রু জাহাজ নিরূপণ সমুদ্রে নৌ বাহিনীকে উদ্ধার ও অনুসন্ধানে সাহায্য করা ...বর্তমানে নৌ বাহিনী আকাশ থেকে পর্যবেক্ষণের জন্য নিজস্ব বিমান পরিচালনা করছে ...যা একটি গর্বের বিষয় ...অপারেশন জটিলতা অনেক আংশেই কমে গেছে ....দুই বাহিনীর সমন্বয় করতে সবসময় কিছুটা হলেও অতিরিক্ত কাল ক্ষেপণ হতো ......মুল ঘটনাটি ছবিসহ বর্ণনা দিলাম... সম্ভবত ২০০৯ অক্টোবর ...আমি জহুর বিমান ঘাঁটিতে পরিবহন বিমান পরিচালনা করি ..তখন ঐ পরিবহন বিমানের অপারাসন সাইড দেখভাল করতাম ...একটি মেসেজ আসল বেশ জরুরী ...আমদের একটি বিমান হিরণ পয়েন্ট এর ৪০ মাইল দক্ষিণে পাঠাতে হবে ... আমাদের জলসীমায় একটি ভারতী সাবমেরিন ঢুকে কি জানি করছে ... আমাদের উপর আদেশ হল ঐ জায়গায় পৌছুতে হবে আকাশ পথে ......কোণও রকম যুদ্ধ বাধানর জন্য না শুধু গোপনে গিয়ে সত্যতা যাচাই করা ... তবে এইরকম অভিজ্ঞতা আগে আমাদের কাহারই ছিল না ... ওইদিন আমি নিজেই দায়িত্ব নিলাম ...আমার বাকি ক্রুদের তৈরি হতে বললাম ... নেভি আসল তাদের সব রেকি সরঞ্জাম নিয়ে ......তবে যেহেতু এই রকম মিশন এই প্রথম ... ( আমার জানা মতে শান্তি কালীন সময়ে ) ...... মনে হয়েছিল বেশ কিছু সময় সমন্বয় করতে নষ্ট হয়ে গেছে ......
যাই হউক আমরা গোয়েন্দা তথ্য মোতাবেক স্পটে পৌঁছেছি ( আকাশ পথে পতেঙ্গা থেকে ঐ স্পটে যেতে প্রায় ৬০ মিনিট এর মতো লাগে )...আমি খুব নিচু দিয়ে বিমানটি চালিয়েছি যেন ভারতীও কোণও সংস্থা আমাদের ট্র্যাক করতে না পারে যাহা অনেক পুরনো যুদ্ধের কৌশলএখনও কার্যকর ...) স্পটে পৌঁছে কোণ কিছুই দেখলাম না ...তবে কিছু একটা জিনিস আমাদের বেশ কৌতূহলী করেছিল ... আমারা আদেশ প্রাপ্যতা থেকে শুরু করে ঐ স্পটে পৌঁছান মোট সময়ে বেবধান ছিল প্রায় ৩/৪ ঘণ্টা ...যাহা ইতি মধ্যে হয়ত ভারতীয়রা জেনে গিয়েছিল ... এবং তাদের Submarine কে সরিয়ে নিয়ে গিয়েছিল ...কারন ঐ স্পটে প্রায় ৫০০ মিটারের মতন জায়গায় কালো কালো তেল ভাসতে দেখেছি ......( ডিজেল সাবমেরিনে এই তেল নির্গত হয় সাগরে ভাসমান যে কোন জাহাজের মতন ) যে জায়গায় আমরা গিয়েছিলাম সেই জায়গার আনুমানিক গভীরতা (সাদা অংশ) ৪০০ ফিট এবং ওইখানেই আছে একটি আন্ডার ওয়াটার রিভার ...যাহা ছোট যন্ত্র চালিত সাবমেরিন এর জন্য বেশ উপযোগী ... ভারতীয়রা ওইদিন হয়ত চিন্তাও করেনি বাংলাদেশ পারবে তাদের ট্রেস করতে ... এই যায়গা ছিল অনেক দিন অরক্ষিত এবং ভারতীয়দের মাছ স্বীকার থেকে শুরু করে আমাদের সমুদ্র তলদেশের খনিজ অনুসন্ধানের একটি দারুণ প্লে গ্রউনড......তাই বাংলাদেশে নেভির সাবমেরিন কেনা নিয়ে আমাদের বোকা জনগণকে আরও বোকা বানানর একটি বৃথা চেষ্টা ছাড়া আর কিছুই না ...এবং তাদের পত্রিকায় বেশ ভাল করা প্রচার করছে ...... ওদের এখন ঘুম হারাম হয়ে গেছে ...০৩-১২-১৩ তারিখে দেখলাম ঠিক ঐ অঞ্চলে ভারতীওরা Drone উড়াবে ....বেপারটা আর কিছু না......India really Count us and our Military courage not the strength ....and We want to Remain as Their Headache .....আফসোস শুধু তাহাদের জন্য যাহারা এই দেশে বাস করে কিন্তু করে ভারত বন্দনা ...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
his name is Wahid Un Nabi
( i collected this from his yesterday's facebook status)

Some plz translate this long post to english

Translation????

i will translete key area.

Early days Air force used to help Navy by patrolling sea by air, but it used to take long way process. Now Navy do it by itself. In October 2009, he got call that an india submarine is running around deep inside bangladesh sea territory near swatch of no ground area and he was asked to check that area. It took him long time to get there due to long official process. He flew low so that he can see the submarine and can avoid Indian radar. Indian sub left the spot but he saw diesel patrol in that area. So he is saying it is obvious now that Indian Navy will not be able to enter BD sea territory, thats why India navy concern.

Last edited:
i will translete key area.

Early days Air force used to help Navy by patrolling sea by air, but it used to take long way process. Now Navy do it by itself. In October 2009, he got call that an india submarine is running around deep inside bangladesh sea territory near swatch of no ground area and he was asked to check that area. It took him long time to get there due to long official process. He flew low so that he can see the submarine and can avoid Indian radar. Indian sub left the spot but he saw diesel patrol in that area. So he is saying it is obvious now that Indian Navy will not be able to enter BD sea territory, thats why India navy concern.

Which Indian radar he was avoiding while our sub was in your territory as claimed by you and how can he see the sub even if he flies low..was it a antisub patrol plane?

Whhich Indian radar he was avoiding while our sub was in your territory as claimed by you and how can he see the sub even if he flies low..was it a antisub patrol plane?

he did not say details about Indian radar. Anyway may be that submarine surfaced on water.

Once again nice story but no valid link. Besides, there is already a running thread on submarine topic. What is the rationale to have multiples?

Mod would you please merge this. Thanks
so are you asking me to give his personal facebook link ? :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom