What's new

Indian Navy concerned over Bangladesh's decision to buy two submarines from China

he did not say details about Indian radar. Anyway may be that submarine surfaced on water.

The sub will surface on water? while being in your territory? was it running on diesel or weed?:lol: anyway, it doesnt sound so credible to me what he said, but bottom line is you get the sub you want, period.

The sub will surface on water/ while being in your territory? was it running on diesel or weed?:lol: anyway, it doesnt sound so credible to me what he said, but bottom line is you get the sub you want, period.
when it is against your force, surely it will not be considered as credible to you :D

he did not say details about Indian radar. Anyway may be that submarine surfaced on water.

If they really were there to hurt Bangladesh's interest i don't think the sub would have surfaced don't you think.

when it is against your force, surely it will not be considered as credible to you :D

I am not a fan boy of anything like many of you here. So I dont mid it, thats one thing.
second, whatever he has told if subjected to examination and if valid reasons are not given then it will just be refuted, dismissed and binned.:coffee:

If they really were there to hurt Bangladesh's interest i don't think the sub would have surfaced don't you think.
1. i do not know whether it surfaced or not, i said might be. he only said they detected indian sub.
2. Entering other's territory without notice always considered bad stuff.

It questions your credibility of posting things which does not come from valid source or has not occured. Like in other thread many tomorrows went by no REAL news of naval craft inauguration.

It also questions your motive of spamming Bangladesh section with multiple threads on same topic.

Whats wrong with it? Any sub which will enter others water will be surfaced all the time as per the international laws. Fishermen use to see lots of surfaced subs in sea. Indian sub just adhered the international norms.

Then we should buy more patrol air crafts. :p:
2 more on the process to join Navy

Whats wrong with it? Any sub which will enter others water will be surfaced all the time as per the international laws. Fishermen use to see lots of surfaced subs in sea. Indian sub just adhered the international norms.

the sub should not be there in first place

It questions your credibility of posting things which does not come from valid source or has not occured. Like in other thread many tomorrows went by no REAL news of naval craft inauguration.

It also questions your motive of spamming Bangladesh section with multiple threads on same topic.
really ? go to that thread and read all posts

Its the right of every nation to secure their land, air and sea assets.

BD can arm themselves to the teeth...Its well within their right and it should be none of our business. We just need to make sure that our capabilities outmatch theirs to prevent an unlikely scenario of misadventure...

As the saying goes..."Khud ko kar buland itna........"

Err.... someone in the Eastern command wants more funds. The Chinese origin of the proposed submarine purchase will be helpful in getting the attentions of the powers that be. After all, a Chinese sub might be sneaking in pretending to be a BD sub. Net result, more attention on BD and not of a pleasant type. If the Indian navy sees BD as a threat, BD vessels will be getting some very close attention. Not a good place to be, except for some non-resident internet warriors.

2 more on the process to join Navy

the sub should not be there in first place

really ? go to that thread and read all posts
I have watched the thread, no official news that these craft were inaugurated. Yet, you still spamming away.

I have watched the thread, no official news that these craft were inaugurated. Yet, you still spamming away.
there is no news media report about that in that thread ?

Good to know that Bangladeshi military officers are as delusional as some of their civilian counterparts. He was able to see the submarine from his plane? :sarcastic: Who needs P-8 Poseidon when you can get super Bangladeshi officers who can just see through the water and detect a submarine.

If history has taught us anything there is nothing stealth or unbeatable in this world. Hence anyone thinking here that a Bangladeshi Captain can use the subs undetected need a rehab.

As far as bay of Bengal is concerned a sub can't pass to Bangladesh without IN noticing it. Specially when they have a base in Vizag and Project Varsha is under development.

Thirdly the Eastern Command of IN is preparing to take on Chinese. Most of the modern ships are in Bay of Bengal. The Shivaliks, the nuke boomer, the Austin all are there.

2 Subs here and there don't make any difference.
For the first time heard Shivaliks are modern ships:omghaha:
By the say, are you sure the Russians agree you to using their nuclear submarine for anti-BD mission?

1. i do not know whether it surfaced or not, i said might be. he only said they detected indian sub.
2. Entering other's territory without notice always considered bad stuff.

I agree

Back
Top Bottom