What's new

Indian Muslims on the creation of Pakistan

First of he's not a Pakistani, he holds a British Passport, he was a British at the time he gave his remarks. Secondly, his remarks are too equally applicable to India. My advice to you do a bit research before coming up with anything like this.

British Passport ?? Haha, He is Altaf Hussain ,if he sneezes in Britain , the city of Karachi catches cold.

you are giving an stupid logic by giving percentages... Although the percentage you have given is wrong but we should realize that Pakistan was a country made for all the muslims of india, not particularly for specific ethnic groups .. and if you ask me that i would suggest that Pakistan should allow natioanlity permits to indian muslims, doesn't matter to which part of india they belongs to... Presently hundreds of thousands of muslim bengalis in karachi are being harassed by sindh's provincial bureaucracy and central regime of Islamabad and they are not been allowed pakistani nationality .... On the other side, Israel allows nationality to every jew, doesn't matter to which part of the world that jew belongs to ... !! So pakistani central policy makers should allow nationality to indian muslims and stranded pakistanis, as it claims to be theoretic or ideological state..
altaf hussain is one of the unicorn idiots either way i support MQM my uncles works in it and btw Mojars only makeup 3.5% of Pakistan

I am from bihar and agree with you.
Not only Muslims but most of people are having miserable life.
Growth is slow but it is improving.
I also lived in kochi, kerala, where Muslims are one of the richest community.

If Muslims in India find them less representative its no government fault alone when people breed like rabbit and have more kids than they can feed its bound to happen as parents cann't send them to better school and colleges result is children lags behind ,its not the case of Muslims only but Biharis also where they just think the more kids they will have the more they earn for them. India is not developed countary only few states like Punjab and Haryana provide senior pension scheme and Muslims are more densely populated in UP and bihar where standered of living in some area is worse than African countries,the town in Punjab malerkotla u need to visit there u will find Muslims there at different level having highest standered and living life to full and u will never hear complain off racial aperthied or anything.

Back
Top Bottom