What's new

Indian Muslims on the creation of Pakistan

Not true. Else how do you explain even Muslims in Pakistan that moved to India (though I admit a small number) during partition like some of Shah Rukh Khans ancestors? Or rich Indian Muslim indutrialists like Azeem Premji's father who reused to move to Pakistan despite Jinnah's invitation?

Shah Rukh Khan's Father Taj Muhamad Khan Moved From Peshawar To Mumbai Long Before Partition.Muslims Who Stayed Back May Have Had Their Reasons But You Cannot Deny The Vast Majority Of Muslims (Including Those Who Stayed Back) Who Voted and Supported Pakistan

The biggest bakwas is that the people who didn't leave, did so out of love for India.

My father's family had to leave everything in India and start afresh with zero money.

In the case of my father's family were like 6 sons and their children who were old enough, so there is hope that life would go on, for some people that hope was not there and they could not just up and leave.

Leaving everything behind is no easy task, yet millions came, so that's the real testament to it. Some of them are still alive and they wouldn't go back for all the money in the world.

The fact is Mohajjirs were educated much more than the natives and they got great offers.

I know people who got offers to get great powerful positions just because of their education levels.

No wonder millions would have come,in the land of the blind one eyed man is the king.

The fact is Mohajjirs were educated much more than the natives and they got great offers.

I know people who got offers to get great powerful positions just because of their education levels.

No wonder millions would have come,in the land of the blind one eyed man is the king.

Ok How Many Lucrative Posts Could Pakistan Offer Few Hundred Few Thousand At The Most.9 Million Plus Muhajirs Came To PakistanDuring Partition .Do You Honestly Think That The Newly Formed Government Of Pakistan Which Did Not Have A Sigle Penny In The Exchequer Would Give Lucrative Offers To All The 9 Million Muhajirs Oh Puhleez!!!!!!!!!

Jinnah said that the muslims under indian rule would drop to the lowest class in india......it turned out to be true.
I bet if pakistan opened its border the muslims from india would rush into pakistan.

Ps was there a referendum in india asking if all the people wanted the india we have today?

To be honest muslims in india were more safer than in pak and surly they dont want to enter pak a failed country.
But these days worry is indians are being communalized. I am sure that one of the reason for this is pak itself.

i would like to see the words of our muslim comrades from INDIA to shed some light.
will you guys opt to go to PAKISTAN or stay with us and be part of the progress the collective mass aims for.

Ok How Many Lucrative Posts Could Pakistan Offer Few Hundred Few Thousand At The Most.9 Million Plus Muhajirs Came To PakistanDuring Partition .Do You Honestly Think That The Newly Formed Government Of Pakistan Which Did Not Have A Sigle Penny In The Exchequer Would Give Lucrative Offers To All The 9 Million Muhajirs Oh Puhleez!!!!!!!!!

Initially Muhajirs of Karachi has tilt over jobs opportunities as they were most literate among all ethnic groups in newly created Pakistan. But after initiation of 1 unit system and moving away of capital from Karachi to Islamabad they lost the edge of dominating in Pakistan. Later the fate of Stranded Biharis gave them more frustration.

A Pakistani Muslim on the creation of Pakistan

First of he's not a Pakistani, he holds a British Passport, he was a British at the time he gave his remarks. Secondly, his remarks are too equally applicable to India. My advice to you do a bit research before coming up with anything like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of he's not a Pakistani, he holds a British Passport, he was a British at the time he gave his remarks. Secondly, his remarks are too equally applicable to India. My advice to you do a bit research before coming up with anything like this.

Do he still hold Pakistani citizenship.

Do he still hold Pakistani citizenship.
He is also a terrorist and a leader of terrorist organization Just like BLA and their terrorist leader BRAHMDAG BUGTI in Switzerland

Indian Muslims find the creation of Pakistan as an inspirational development one they wish to use as an archetype someday.

This was posted 3 Years ago.

So what!...Pakistan was created in 1947 arent we still discussing the same topic....over and over and over again.

On Topic....None of my Indian Brothers ( Muslims ) have anything against pakistan....but at the same time are not really very thrilled about it either....Most of them dont consider themselves as Muslims first and Indian Second.

Back
Top Bottom