What's new

Indian Military is taking heavy causalities as Chinese UCAVs completely wipe out Indian positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is quickly becoming a circlejerk of Chinese rumors + exaggeration, complete with nationalistic insults and bravado.

Those advocating for war should volunteer to charge at the front of the line.

Dear chinese, just cool down and relax. All these are posturing before the Sept 10 meeting between the FMs.

Things may escalate or de-escalate after that. Until then, dear chinese, just chill out, please do not troll and insult yourselves.

We have come here to discuss serious things not rumours. The information warfare will be useful only it is based on reality otherwise it is very counterproductive when it is busted.

Thought IA deployed air defence, no?

This thread is quickly becoming a circlejerk of Chinese rumors + exaggeration, complete with nationalistic insults and bravado.

You can take the Indian out of the Ganges, but you can't take the Ganges out of the Indian, "Sino"Soldier.

And why does this not apply to the Indian members?

You can take the Indian out of the Ganges, but you can't take the Ganges out of the Indian, "Sino"Soldier.

I see that your inference of my nationality is about as accurate as those Weibo rumors that Chinese members are led to believe.

Anyways, 98% of this "war" is being fought online with fake news and groundless rumors from both sides.

And why does this not apply to the Indian members?

Both sides are slinging crap in the form of exaggerated or outright false news and chauvinism, but this thread seems to be a major attraction for Chinese members.

I see that your inference of my nationality is about as accurate as those Weibo rumors that Chinese members are led to believe.

Anyways, 98% of this "war" is being fought online with fake news and groundless rumors from both sides.
Whatever you say, "Sino"Soldier.
AmbitiousOrdinaryKoi-small.gif

How much skin lightening cream do you go through? I'm afraid that no matter how much it is, it'll never be enough to change your nationality. :)

Lol. At this rate by Saturday, On PDF Chinese posters will post a flag of China over their consulate at Chennai and claim "China has taken over all of India". Haha

Dear chinese, just cool down and relax. All these are posturing before the Sept 10 meeting between the FMs. ... ...

Yes, all these posturing with the Indian VERMIN MURICAN SLAVISH Bravehearts BLOOD flowing to the Ganges river.

I hope the many IDIOTIC Indian SLAVES decision makers * ( who are going over backward in worshipping the VERMIN MURICAN daddy ) ~~ are feeling good and emboldened ... that the INDIAN are supported by the other VERMIN MURICAN Quad SLAVISH nations such as ( the Low Lifer aussies and the Ultra Stupid SLAVISH Japanese ) ...

will become brave and take REVENGE on the extermination of hundred Indian VERMIN MURICAN SLAVISH soldiers or Indian VERMIN MURICAN SLAVISH Bravehearts and go gungho and counter attack PLA forces all along the LAC.

We are all itching to witness how the PLA new toys exterminate the Indian VERMIN MURICAN SLAVISH Bravehearts ??

:omghaha: :dance3:

Lol. At this rate by Saturday, On PDF Chinese posters will post a flag of China over their consulate at Chennai and claim "China has taken over all of India". Haha
Funny because that's exactly what Indians and their government issued maps do with Kashmir

Funny because that's exactly what Indians and their government issued maps do with Kashmir
Funny because you realized that 70 years later and issued your own maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom