What's new

Indian Military is taking heavy causalities as Chinese UCAVs completely wipe out Indian positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
so much pessimism.. something terrible has happened to indian troops.. sounds like scores and scores killed
Indian soldiers don't follow chain of command. They do things based on bravado and nationalism. Modi has problem controlling and lashing these animals.
PLA long know the so called ease tension are nothing but to drag more time for Indian soldiers to prepare for all out war.

UCAV fire? Why are chinese combat aircraft / bombers not used? I guess China have many capable aircraft??
What happened to them? Also, what were Indian shoulder fired missiles + other counter measures etc doing when slow moving UCAVs are raining bombs?

PS: I am an Indian. I find most of your posts not true. But you can continue your posts. No issues.
That means the PLA do not need State of the art weapons against India. More shipment of clubs and dragon Sabers are on it's way to Ladakh

That means the PLA do not need State of the art weapons against India. More shipment of clubs and dragon Sabers are on it's way to Ladakh
UCAV are state of art. Any countries can make a UCAV but to truly make a real UCAV that can react fast, huge payload, long endurance while equip with high tech sensor that can perform AI task without much human interference from a distance of at least 1000km away. Only a few can do it

UCAV are state of art. Any countries can make a UCAV but to truly make a real UCAV that can react fast, huge payload, long endurance while equip with high tech sensor that can perform AI task without much human interference from a distance of at least 1000km away. Only a few can do it
Clubbing is more personal and vicious...

UCAV fire? Why are chinese combat aircraft / bombers not used? I guess China have many capable aircraft??
What happened to them? Also, what were Indian shoulder fired missiles + other counter measures etc doing when slow moving UCAVs are raining bombs?

PS: I am an Indian.

Too many IDIOTIC Indian SLAVES who are going over backward in worshipping the VERMIN MURICAN daddy are wondering ~~ why Made in CHN * UCAV are so effective in EXTERMINATING all those Indian VERMIN MURICAN SLAVISH troops ??

PLAAF UCAV is extremely STEALTHY, because is made of NON--METAL.

All those IDIOTIC Indian VERMIN MURICAN SLAVES still REFUSE to comprehend why is their ULTRA Expensive ISRAEL & MURICAN radars can not detect those PLAAF UCAV.

All those RADAR waves are * passing through * the PLAAF UCAV body as if they are INVINCIBLE. ~ There is no / ZERO reflection back to those
WAY, way, OVERPRICED * ISRAEL & MURICAN Radars.

:dance3: :omghaha:

Last edited:

Fresh skirmish between Indian and Chinese troops at LAC, firing takes place

Fresh skirmish between Indian and Chinese troops at LAC, firing takes place
India and China have been engaged in a stand-off in Eastern Ladakh for over three months
Published: September 08, 2020 06:19ANI and AP

Indian army soldiers
File photo: Indian army soldiers are seen atop a vehicle on a highway leading to Ladakh, at Gagangeer in Kashmir's Ganderbal district September 2, 2020.Image Credit: REUTERS
ALSO IN THIS PACKAGE
Ladakh: An incident of firing took place on the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in Eastern Ladakh sector where troops of India and China have been engaged in a stand-off for over three months, sources said on Tuesday.

China said Indian forces crossed into territory it holds along their disputed border and fired warning shots at a Chinese patrol in a move it called a "serious military provocation" and a violation of their agreements.
China's western military command said the incursion occurred Monday along the southern coast of Pangong Lake in the area known in Chinese as Shenpaoshan.
After shots were fired, Chinese forces took "necessary measures to stabilise and control the situation," the command said, in the statement citing spokesman Zhang Shuili. It demanded the Indian forces withdraw and investigate the move to open fire.
There was no word of casualties on either side.

ALSO SEE
India recently outflanked China by taking control of strategic height near Pangong lake's southern bank. It thwarted an attempt by the Chinese army to transgress into Indian areas near the southern bank of Pangong Tso near Chushul in Ladakh.
India and China are engaged in a standoff since April-May over the transgressions by the Chinese Army in multiple areas including Finger area, Galwan valley, Hot springs and Kongrung Nala. The situation worsened after 20 Indian soldiers were killed in violent clashes with Chinese troops in Galwan valley in June.

China long for nuclear. We are the confident side capable of annihilate India from globe.

Surrounding south asian countries will be effected and Indian immigrants with cancer are going to spread the diseasae

Surrounding south asian countries will be effected and Indian immigrants with cancer are going to spread the diseasae
We just need to drop a timely calculate H bomb at center of India. By the time the radiation reach the border. The effect will be harmless. :enjoy:

PS: I am an Indian. I find most of your posts not true. But you can continue your posts. No issues.

UCAV fly much higher than stinger missile can reach. We don't need to use any aircraft to perform small strikes. UCAV can stay around longer also much cheaper and no need for pilot. Why use other tool when this tool can do the work and do it very well.

Are Indian generals nuts?!? Every Tom, Dick and Harry know it’ll be overwhelmingly non contact warfare via UAVs!! The dominant UAV force pulverizes the weaker side....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom