What's new

Indian Military is taking heavy causalities as Chinese UCAVs completely wipe out Indian positions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1599532455811.png

Starting from last week, India pushed across the Chinese claim line and occupied some hill tops. They tried to occupy Black top and Helmet top but they were repulsed with casualties.

48 hours ago, PLA started to ram them with armored vehicles and encircle them from behind to cut off their supplies.

24 hours ago, Indians started to open fire from their hill tops. UCAV fire came down and now we have tandoori barbecue on hill tops.

UCAV fire? Why are chinese combat aircraft / bombers not used? I guess China have many capable aircraft??
What happened to them? Also, what were Indian shoulder fired missiles + other counter measures etc doing when slow moving UCAVs are raining bombs?

PS: I am an Indian. I find most of your posts not true. But you can continue your posts. No issues.

Op's desperation is exposed when only source for his verbal diahhroe is another Post on PDF.
Reported

any major news channel breaking this news ?

UCAV fire? Why are chinese combat aircraft / bombers not used? I guess China have many capable aircraft??
What happened to them? Also, what were Indian shoulder fired missiles + other counter measures etc doing when slow moving UCAVs are raining bombs?

PS: I am an Indian. I find most of your posts not true. But you can continue your posts. No issues.
If we want to we can nuke New Delhi. For now, we are happy with tandoori jawans on LAC hill tops.

UCAVs don't rain bombs by the way, they fire A2G missiles :lol:

Hmmm... Indians are usually quick with the fake news. Why so quiet?
Where's the Bollywood bravado? Or is the beating you took so bad that not even you can lie and spin it away?
You can tell from his tone that Shiv Aroor is preparing India for some very, very bad news. Right now the Indians are in denial but it will get much worse :cry:

Because right now it's just army front line troops firing, it's not the beginning of the war.India has one last chance to keep the peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom