What's new

Indian men arrested for trying to bury baby girl alive

I m a proud Punjabi but on the issue of Femal foeticide i m ashamed that i m from punjab

I think thats what is needed. Every Indian needs to be shamed for this and thats half the job done already. Cause once people start realizing what they are doing, only then they ll do their bit to fix the problem.

People need to stop seeing daughters as a burden.

The sex ratio is going from worst to horrendus.

There is no drive from any part of the society to take on this monster. It would need everyones effort to tackle it. Social prorams by NGOs, faith based approach, TV ads endorsed by bollywood/cricket stars, and help from the govt can and will have positive impact in curtailing this monster.

This is only an isolated incident, Indians should be much more worried about all the Dalits that are being burned alive, for the crime of being born in the wrong caste.

If the administration does not delete this item as being too sickening for the forum, I request my friends, my well-wishers, all whose minds or intellects I have ever stimulated, all whom my writing has given pleasure, everyone, to condemn the criminals with one voice. This is not Hindu, this is not Muslim, no religion is involved, this is a crime against humanity.

Please raise your voices against this infamy.

wont your wife get "setti"(burning at your stake,funeral).when u die sir?:undecided:according to hinduism all women must die on the death ceremony of their husbands unless ofcourse you are not a husband and just a boyfriend then we can argue:agree:

wont your wife get "setti"(burning at your stake,funeral).when u die sir?:undecided:according to hinduism all women must die on the death ceremony of their husbands unless ofcourse you are not a husband and just a boyfriend then we can argue:agree:

Probably if he dies in 1920's.

I think thats what is needed. Every Indian needs to be shamed for this and thats half the job done already. Cause once people start realizing what they are doing, only then they ll do their bit to fix the problem.

People need to stop seeing daughters as a burden.

except, of course, the people from kerala ;)

We can't. I won't argue with a pig and neither, I suppose, will Joe.

Back
Top Bottom