What's new

Hamid Karzai's baby girl born in India

Congratulations to Karzai and the growing Indo-Afghan relations ...... ;)

Seriously Man I am in awe of you Pakistanis. You guys have capability to turn even thread which praises India for its hi tech and good quality medical facilities into a mud sludging ones :D

I prefer the Pakistanis over the Chinese posters here any day.

The majority of them, there is not a single thing likeable about them.

Plus these stories are sugar to the flies, they tend to attract the worst of the lot. Not a good indicator.

I prefer the Pakistanis over the Chinese posters here any day.

The majority of them, there is not a single thing likeable about them.

Plus these stories are sugar to the flies, they tend to attract the worst of the lot. Not a good indicator.
i suspect most chinse here are software bots.. they might not be bright but their makers are definitely high iq ones.. :)

i suspect most chinse here are software bots.. they might not be bright but their makers are definitely high iq ones.. :)

The Saudi Arabian posters surprised me because I expected them to be more rabid. I know, stereotype.

Far more poised and eloquent than their Indian and Pakistani counterparts I would venture to say. :)

The Saudi Arabian posters surprised me because I expected them to be more rabid. I know, stereotype.

Far more poised and eloquent than their Indian and Pakistani counterparts I would venture to say. :)
arabs are better educated than us... am not surprised. I expected better from iranis though (coz parsis seem to be smarter)

Congrats to Karzai. He has a son already right?

This dude is getting on now. I hope he can take his kids for a play in the park.

arabs are better educated than us... am not surprised. I expected better from iranis though (coz parsis seem to be smarter)

You will be surprised at how a notion of a set people can be different to when you meet them.

Congrats to Karzai. He has a son already right?

This dude is getting on now. I hope he can take his kids for a play in the park.

After the exit of U.S. forces, Kabul will become his fortress, home and prison.

Hope his children get to see their old man grow old.

You will be surprised at how a notion of a set people can be different to when you meet them.

wait, so all South Indians are not dark ugly Dravidians?

After the exit of U.S. forces, Kabul will become his fortress, home and prison.

Hope his children get to see their old man grow old.

I agree. Don't want the dude ending up like past Afghan leaders.

It is an honor, and a deliberate one, for India to welcome Karzai's progeny to our nursery beds. This is the stuff that we would be talking about in decades to come.

It is an honor, and a deliberate one, for India to welcome Karzai's progeny to our nursery beds. This is the stuff that we would be talking about in decades to come.

sounds more awkwarder than it should :unsure:

:D

Back
Top Bottom