What's new

Hamid Karzai's baby girl born in India

You forgot the IT nerds part. :woot:

It's weird, in my university Pakistanis and North Indians stick together.

My South Indian friends tend to have other southies or local friends.

You're a pervert. Honestly, people talk about brains and South Indians...ISRO and Nairs....I just don't see it.

There is always an exception to the Rule. My Nair compatriots make the country proud in ISRO.

I disgrave the community by twisting an innocuous statement from you :)

It's weird, in my university Pakistanis and North Indians stick together.

My South Indian friends tend to have other southies or local friends.
thats because you madrasis make your own group and dont talk to others.. and when you eventually do its impossible to know what you are talking about :mad:

There is always an exception to the Rule. My Nair compatriots make the country proud in ISRO.

I disgrave the community by twisting an innocuous statement from you :)

Well, it's great that the community(NSS, Nair Service Society) has nothing to do with my innocuous statement!!!

I do know of the direct descendants(Vermas) of the temple riches which was discovered in the vicinity during recent times.

Well, it's great that the community(NSS, Nair Service Society) has nothing to do with my innocuous statement!!!

I do know of the direct descendant(Vermas) of the temple riches that was discovered in the vicinity during recent times.

Well I do joke around my caste a lot, I hate caste organisations with a passion.

To me, it doesn't serve much purpose :(

Well I do joke around my caste a lot, I hate caste organisations with a passion.

To me, it doesn't serve much purpose :(

That is understandable. You are a disgrace to all Nairs everywhere!!!

Of course, it means nothing. I was only trying to make small talk with you with reference to the crap I know. Kya samjhe?

That is understandable. You are a disgrace to all Nairs everywhere!!!

Of course, it means nothing. I was only trying to make small talk with you with reference to the crap I know. Kya samjhe?

Back on topic, do you think Karzai is going to survive?

My likely scenario is that Karzai's writ will be confined to Kabul.

Back on topic, do you think Karzai is going to survive?

My likely scenario is that Karzai's writ will be confined to Kabul.

I would hope so. Although, India should be flexible to accommodate whoever is in charge. We haven't thrown our weight behind anyone and that's the way it should stay.

Ultimately, it would depend on the governance that the United States favors.

Back
Top Bottom