What's new

Indian men arrested for trying to bury baby girl alive

our society is going down...................how can someone do this to his own child?

That's when stupidity meets religion. We also have these kinds of wackos where the parents think praying would suffice to get the sick child well again and when that child dies they say that it's god's will. Classic cognitive dissonance.

Absolutely disgusting new born girls are not safe in many parts of Democratic India. This culture has to be abolished.

A befitting punishment would be to bury that man, this will set a good example.

Well guess most of us Indians have viewed this ..but still i though id help make ppl more aware.

we all can do our part.

THe last song really made me cry like a fag.:lol:
I never cry literally.:undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds epic.

yea well cant call it epic ....but the combination of the song mixed with the faces of those adorable girls just was a bad combination i guess

No matter how much economic prosperity comes into India, people are still 'jahil' a.k.a. (un-educated)
Its the same as Arabs. No matter how much money they have, they will stay as perverts...
Just shows one's background....

No matter how much economic prosperity comes into India, people are still 'jahil' a.k.a. (un-educated)
Its the same as Arabs. No matter how much money they have, they will stay as perverts...

Just shows one's background...

wow thats Real deeeep:tup: ...

im sure u put a lot of thought into it.

Guess magically Pakistan doesn't fall into this category? Everyone knows tht right?Obviously,

Everything explains one's background....

Can you tell us one society in the world where jahil are absent?

yea well cant call it epic ....but the combination of the song mixed with the faces of those adorable girls just was a bad combination i guess

No, I was referring to your statement about crying like a fag. I've never heard anyone say it like that before.

No, I was referring to your statement about crying like a fag. I've never heard anyone say it like that before.

well there is a first time for everything.

I m a proud Punjabi but on the issue of Femal foeticide i m ashamed that i m from punjab

Back
Top Bottom