• Retard

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters
Super educated. Super smart.

Does not fit into either slot.

If I was Hindu, I'd take his stance.

A few years back I thought he was just another patriotic guy, who felt deeply about the problems the country was facing.
He has likely been bought or pressurised by the ruling party.
P. S. - When he gets agitated, he goes full retard.
He can be normal, when he is in a good mood. Not a good 'anchor' material.

He provides good stand up material. Kunal kamra is a comic who has done some good stuff making fun of Arnab's style. You can check it out on YouTube.

There were many such people who we thought were raising their voices for the betterment of the country. Sadly we were all mistaken.

If these same people held this current government to account, as they did with the previous admin, the country would have been in a better place.

By this logic why Hafiz saeed and Masood azhar matter to India
Anything or Anyone threatening Pakistan or Muslims matter to us
He is designated terrorist by the world with a bounty on his head. I hope you know the difference between a journalist and jihadi.

Look, initially most Indians saw passion in him and a show of patriotism which was appealing. Unfortunately, he has started faking it and his yelling and screaming has him thinking that is the only way he can survive. He does it to run his channel and make himself rich. It's a TV show and nothing else. I still don't see why Pakistanis give him attention. It is exactly what he wants!

How long did they keep you in hospital?

I see nothing funny about this trash.

You are clearly an intellectual.

For me, it's more earthy: feelings of nausea and loosening of the bowels.

He might want to exercise an option to do both, in that order.
Sir,That's how my grand father used to communicate with me ...

He's a showman and a businessman, his on camera hysterics get him ratings.

Very smart guy otherwise.

Nobody should be watching TV or any mainstream news at this point, it is all agenda driven corporate crap.

It gets old real quick though, an 8 person panel where everyone is talking/yelling at the same time, guests get cut off and are not allowed to make their case.. the cacophony reaches a crescendo, and then time for an advert break.. buy X life insurance, invest in Y funds, buy this butter, that deodorant and them "Italiano" biscuits or whatever :lol:

Also, Raveesh and Arnab/Ornab are two sides of the same coin, different modus operandi.

between a journalist and jihadi.
Please refrain from using the term 'Jihadi' in a negative connotation. The term Jihad is an important one in Islam and it refers to a lot more than 'violent struggle'.

There are multiple other terms you can use that are not construed as being derogatory towards a faith.

And yes, I am aware that many people in the West use this phrase, but that does not make it acceptable.

He is one of the most posted TV anchor in India and there is a debate that he is psycho or not....This is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom