Indian members your views on Arnab Goswami retard psyco or normal

Arnab goswami Retard or normal

• Retard

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters
Are there Muslims in Assam?

I think there is a sizable number though a minority. But they are currently besieged by some from the majority Hindus and these some are right-wingers who call the local Muslims as miyas, equating them to supposedly illegal Bangladeshi migrants.

In 2015 there was the singing talent show Indian Idol Junior in which the young Assamese singer Nahid Afrin became famous after coming runner-up. Then she sang in a Assam government program but had to face not only a stupid fatwa by some jaahil mullahs but also some Hindu right-wingers who spread a campaign against her calling her "miya".

@Axomiya_lora @hembo

Last edited:
Most of the Muslims in ASSAM is illegal Bangladeshis, local Muslim populations are fewer than other states of India like UP Etc Etc

You are right to certain extent that indigenous Muslim percentage will be low (i.e. people existing before 1920 & their descendants).

However, the Bangladeshis that came between 1920 & 1971 are now accepted as Assam/ Indian citizens. Hence they are no longer illegal. Ideally I would have liked to make that cut-off year till 1951. But not in my power.

I think there is a sizable number though a minority. But they are currently besieged by some from the majority Hindus and these some are right-wingers who call the local Muslims as miyas, equating them to supposedly illegal Bangladeshi migrants.

In 2017 there was the singing talent show Indian Idol Junior in which the young Assamese singer Nahid Afrin became famous after coming runner-up. Then she sang in a Assamese government program but had to face not only a stupid fatwa by some jaahil mullahs but also some Hindu right-wingers who spread a campaign against her calling her "miya".

@Axomiya_lora @hembo

With one post, my impression about you had dropped down considerably. I'll not engage with you in this topic, but end with two wisdom:

1. When one has nothing usefull to say, it is wiser to keep quite.
2. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but a little want of knowledge is also dangerous.

You are right to certain extent that indigenous Muslim percentage will be low (i.e. people existing before 1920 & their descendants).

However, the Bangladeshis that came between 1920 & 1971 are now accepted as Assam/ Indian citizens. Hence they are no longer illegal. Ideally I would have liked to make that cut-off year till 1951. But not in my power.

With one post, my impression about you had dropped down considerably. I'll not engage with you in this topic, but end with two wisdom:

1. When one has nothing usefull to say, it is wiser to keep quite.
2. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but a little want of knowledge is also dangerous.
Ok and thanks

Indian members your views on Arnab Goswami Is he a retard or normal

i watched his show

How long did they keep you in hospital?

I have in my computer certain selected programs of following anchors, pertaining to Feb 26/27:

Arnab Goswami
Rahul Shivshankar
Ameesh Devgan
Preeti Raghunandan

Whenever I am somewhat depressed or in a gloomy mood; I see these programs and they are so comic, that they boost my mood.:lol::lol::lol:

I see nothing funny about this trash.

I watch his show for few minutes and without any problem he cause headache.

You are clearly an intellectual.

For me, it's more earthy: feelings of nausea and loosening of the bowels.

Take part in the poll or bugger off

He might want to exercise an option to do both, in that order.

I think she is Tamil Brahmin..The hold of Brahmins on the mainstream Indian narrative is tiring and suffocating...The one thing that keeps me away from India is this Brahman domination......The one thing that will bring me back to India is this Brahman domination

What the phacck were these JNU jholawalas thinking?

That was a doctored video. What's wrong with you?

No. His name is Rahul Kanwal.

I see that you know all the nincompoops.

some traitors we have in India like you have in Pakistan.

Please don't talk rubbish. That was a doctored video, like dozens more produced by the BJP IT cell.

Means? I didn't get

Who are the top people in this gang? Congress leaders?

It doesn't exist. It's a favourite of the BJP, and they bring it up whenever there's an election around the corner. This is next only to Pakistan as a terror state that has been put in its place by the consummate military leadership of the BJP; feel proud that you are ahead of the 'tukde-tukde gang'.

Oh yeah. She is cute

This pic of hers ?? Preeti is looking pretty.

wEE2zsA0_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
He is neither.He is an oppurtunist who stages an act everynight,and has realized the general low IQ level of avg desi voter.He has understood the zeitgist of the time(revival of nationalism, and general global atmosphere of islamophobia and hatred of status quo liberals),and acts as a sycophant to power.Basically he has surrendered his journalistic integrity for access,money and influence.In the process he has permanently damaged the indian press media and brought it to a historic low.But its a bit weird to see pakistanis complain about media or press,which in pakistan is also a sycophant to power,being ISI and PA remote controlled.

I have to admit that yours is probably the closest to the truth. He has sold out; he owns Republic TV now.

This man is a disgrace. Took Indian journalism to an all time low alongwith with his buddy with a different style, Sudhir Choudhury.

PS: 13 members voted that cretin normal so far!!:rofl:

Last edited:
He shouts too much and gets too loud at times. I have not had the honor of seeing him very much but he is entertaining. We have a whole spectrum and he has his part to play. Most Indians are also amused by him.

With one post, my impression about you had dropped down considerably
Moi jua e bosor'or pra ei Jamahir naamor joghoinno manuh janok sai asu e kenedore Nahid r bixhoy tu ke loi axomiyar birrudhe apoprosar solai ase. Tak bahu baar udahoron(batori kagozor link hoite) disu- amar axomia janagan tatha raizo sorkare ki dore mulla'r fatwa k tibro gorihona dise. Tar agenda beleg, he apunar aru mur kotha ketiau nemane/nuhune. Ignore kori bhal korise..

Arnab is not a psycho

He is just a hardcore Modi bhakt who hates radical islam

And
Has access to a Billion Dollar news network to air his view points

Ideally I would have liked to make that cut-off year till 1951.
Every single Assamese wants that, 1971 is not something set in stone. Anyway, that's a different topic, not something to be discussed between brothers on a foreign forum. Let me conclude by just mentioning that there's still hope..

Back
Top Bottom