What's new

Indian members your views on Arnab Goswami retard psyco or normal

Arnab goswami Retard or normal

• Retard

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters
He is neither.He is an oppurtunist who stages an act everynight,and has realized the general low IQ level of avg desi voter.He has understood the zeitgist of the time(revival of nationalism, and general global atmosphere of islamophobia and hatred of status quo liberals),and acts as a sycophant to power.Basically he has surrendered his journalistic integrity for access,money and influence.In the process he has permanently damaged the indian press media and brought it to a historic low.But its a bit weird to see pakistanis complain about media or press,which in pakistan is also a sycophant to power,being ISI and PA remote controlled.

And what was wrong with his reporting? I went ape shit after the bi***h was released. Even more pissed about her bollywood connections appearing all over ndtv celebrating and what not.
I don't have love for her. He was shouting at a mere party foot.worker.. Not their spokespeople or important people.
Moreover if he has such hate, he should go and shout at the judge which released her and A Raja. Why being cowardly and shout at a nameless party worker?

Who cares, he's a TV anchor. Don't give too much attention to someone more than they deserve.

He is from my state Assam. Yet I cannot watch his shows for more then 2 minute for his antics. As a matter of fact, I don't watch any news channels. Indian or international. Sitcoms are better. For news & analysis, I prefer reading from websites without all the drama!!

He is from my state Assam. Yet I cannot watch his shows for more then 2 minute for his antics. As a matter of fact, I don't watch any news channels. Indian or international. Sitcoms are better. For news & analysis, I prefer reading from websites without all the drama!!
Are there Muslims in Assam?

Are there Muslims in Assam?

I'll reply although this is off-topic.

Minimal as compare to other province of India

Not true. There are millions of Bangladeshi immigrant (legal and many illegal) Muslims in Assam. Also there is a sizable indigenous Assamese Muslim families in Assam who similar to us apart from their religion and only one food habit (Pork and Beef).

upload_2020-4-16_11-19-32.png

2011 Census:
upload_2020-4-16_11-31-55.png

u should check ur facts dude.
As compare to others like UP, your Federal Area Delhi, and other well populated states, there are minimal in ASSAM, or you're counting Rohaingias Migrants also???o_Oo_Oo_O

I'll reply although this is off-topic.

Not true. There are millions of Bangladeshi immigrant (legal and many illegal) Muslims in Assam. Also there is a sizable indigenous Assamese Muslim families in Assam who similar to us apart from their religion and only one food habit (Pork and Beef).

View attachment 624010

2011 Census:
View attachment 624011
So you're counting also Migrants also

you have to have a pain killer with you if you want to watch indian news channel. their frequency is not normal they are literally shouting(barking) on each other.

He is neither.He is an oppurtunist who stages an act everynight,and has realized the general low IQ level of avg desi voter.He has understood the zeitgist of the time(revival of nationalism, and general global atmosphere of islamophobia and hatred of status quo liberals),and acts as a sycophant to power.Basically he has surrendered his journalistic integrity for access,money and influence.In the process he has permanently damaged the indian press media and brought it to a historic low.

Agreed.

But its a bit weird to see pakistanis complain about media or press,which in pakistan is also a sycophant to power,being ISI and PA remote controlled.

On PDF I have seen Pakistanis being critical of their political system and establishment. For example, them calling President Mamnoon Hussain as "zinda laash" when he was president.

As compare to others like UP, your Federal Area Delhi, and other well populated states, there are minimal in ASSAM, or you're counting Rohaingias Migrants also???o_Oo_Oo_O

So you're counting also Migrants also

1. We don't have Rohingia migrants. May be few hundred only.
2. As per last National Registration of Citizen (NRC) process in 2019, there are about 1.9 Million illegal Bangladeshi out of which about 1 Million were Muslims. Still it leaves around 9.7 Million Muslims out of 29.3 Million Legal citizens (33.1%).
3. You were saying??

Back
Top Bottom