What's new

Indian members your views on Arnab Goswami retard psyco or normal

Arnab goswami Retard or normal

• Retard

Votes: 44 71.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 18 29.0%

• Total voters
Yaar abb pooray programs kaun watch karay... I only look for hilarious claims..

Some of his programs are full of enjoyment, because he is not the only comic character. There are other jokers as well. It is literally an inexhaustible list.:lol:

I like hearing Umair Khaled and Shehla Rashid

I like listening to Shehla too.

But I have never listened to Umar. Can you point me to some vids ??

if I was an ethusiastic voter I would have voted for him, may be even worked for his campaign

That's nice to hear.

but he needs to tone down his leftist extremism just a tiny bit...Just because somebody is in a position of power, doesnot mean by default that person is abusive

Well, after some years on PDF I think I have become more nuanced in writing. I think Umar will also become the same with more experience.

I cannot stand Kanhaiya Kumar...His lisping, unspohisticated delivery of Hindi and general boorishness

I actually like him.

Well, he comes from rural background and his leadership until recently has been among only students. He will become calmer and more sophisticated with age and experience.

Who are the top people in this gang? Congress leaders?

No, it is not the Congress leaders.

The right-wingers use "tukde tukde gang" to refer firstly to the leftist current and former members of the JNU university in Delhi, and secondly to any public figure who supports those JNU leftists.

The top leaders of this "gang" are Kanhaiya Kumar, Shehla Rashid and Umar Khalid.

nobody paid us to give our vote to Modi.

You are from Punjab, yes ?? There is AAP in Punjab.

He is a cheater he mute the opponenet mike and then start bashing him loudly he is only afraid of owasudin

Who are the top people in this gang? Congress leaders?

These days, any person, who questions the doings of Modi and his gang, is being declared as traitor. See any program, on Indian channel, which discusses some controversial topic. And I am not joking, nor exaggerating.

Aman aur Shanti dono kay saath....

Matlab triangle hai

Typical bollywood story

And you prefer hate and war for another 50 years ??

There are people who deserve love

There are people who deserve bullets

The people ruling your country deserve the latter. Along with those who support them

It is simple logic

I give them to people who deserve it

You are just delusional softy liberal

We are approaching very nationalist world hearing ghoswami , pdf self declared nationalist and pak nationalist anchors , this is imminent.

Nazism Next in line i guess

Firstly, I didn't take part in the poll because Arnab is certainly not normal but he is also not "Retard" ( someone changed that word in the thread title to the better one, "Psycho"). He is not psycho in the sense of films which are on that topic. He is just unthinking and brainwashed.

Secondly, some years ago the Hindu Right used to hate Arnab but after the JNU incident of "Bharat Tere Tukde Honge, Inshallah" from 2016 he suddenly changed his ideology and became a right-winger ultra-nationalist and the darling of not only such people as Gen. G.D.Bakshi but also those among the masses who support these right-wing ultra-nationalists.

i opened the thread and i wrote the title ... vote dude its fun

Not to mention that White people in the UK are becoming more and more Right-Wing and Nationalistic too.

so is the orangutan of amrika

Last edited:
@jamahir There is Congress in Punjab, not AAP.

I didn't mean AAP ruling currently. I meant AAP in a strong position.

I left Punjab long years back. Now im settled in Mumbai.

I see. AAP is not that strong in Maharashtra. This much I know. You could have joined them and helped in making them stronger.

I am logging off now. Got to sleep. You can leave your reply. I will read tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom