What's new

Indian Media says - Pakistan Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World For Tourism

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Finally Indian Media says - Pakistan Is The Most Beautiful Country In The World For Tourism

Hunza Valley - दुनिया की सबसे खूबसूरत औरतें रहती है यहाँ
70 साल की उम्र में भी जवान दिखती हैं, इस देश की महिलाएं ! At 70, people looks young in this country!

Last edited:
So actually you need India's seal of approval to prove your country is good?
Typical Pakistani childish mentality, has to bring our dear neighbor into everything.
Why do Indians or their opinion matter to you so much.
It seems you are crying for attention.

I an sure you are the ones asking indians to react in videos made by someone else in Pakistan....
@Janbaz Rao

So actually you need India's seal of approval to prove your country is good?
Typical Pakistani childish mentality, has to bring our dear neighbor into everything.
Why do Indians or their opinion matter to you so much.
It seems you are crying for attention.

I an sure you are the ones asking indians to react in videos made by someone else in Pakistan....
@Janbaz Rao

Keep this bhashan with you :crazy:
Just came across this on internet and shared it .Don't try to portray your self a pseudo patriot .Opinion always matter for the people who have some opinion.If you are so allergic to Indian and Indian opinion then stay away from this forum.It is an international forum and every body has freedom to express his opinion.

Keep this bhashan with you :crazy:
Just came across this on internet and shared it .Don't try to portray your self a pseudo patriot .Opinion always matter for the people who have some opinion.If you are so allergic to Indian and Indian opinion then stay away from this forum.It is an international forum and every body has freedom to express his opinion.
My dear friend..
This video has nothing to do with backpackers society.
This video has been shared many times before. This is fairly old video.

According to you, if opinions do matter then Indians day and night blame you for terrorist and they even succeeded in linking the afgan terrorist with Kashmiri freedom fighters... (Only India has the power and diplomacy and lying power to do this) What now about their opinion?

It is actually your sick mentality. You want seal of approval from India.
To me you look like nothing more then attention seeking baby.
Who if ignored start to make tantrums...
Whatever I am or am not.
I love my country. I don't need Indians or foreigners to approve it...
I like my northern areas as well poorly developed dirty cities and even dirty metropolitan cities like Lahore and Karachi.
I love them. Even if foreigners hate them. Why because it is my country .
I don't need Indians to accept that Pakistan is beautiful. I really don't bro.
But people like you do...
I NOT ALLERGIC TO INDIAN'S OPINION.
I AM ALLERGIC TO PAKISTANI'S LIKE YOU DESPERATELY TRYING TO GET THEIR APPROVAL.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom