What's new

Indian Man with 14.5 inch hairy TAIL

Evolution. You know it kind of correlates. God is supposed to have taken avatars in this particular order according to some strains of Hinduism. There are Hindu names for it, but I will just give you the order of evolution from aquatic to the final form of a human.

1. Fish
2. Tortoise (amphibian)
3. Boar.
4. Narasimha (half man/half lion)
5. Dwarf.
6. Man form.
7. Man form.
8. Man form.
9. Man form.
10. Man form.

The rat just moved downstairs....:coffee:

Rat_Tail_Hair-style-funny-man-fun-images-photos.jpg

There are many many inexplicable things happening everyday. Science itself bases itself on suppositions which it has not verified yet.

and yet, it has done the best to advance Humanity thus far. It still remains to date, the most potent force Humanity has yet to reveal the Human condition.

Because that is what science is, to first accept that you do not know the answer and the constant search for the answer.

Even in this forum, all I see from Muslims, Christians and Hindus who are strict adherents of it is a self righteous tone taken and believe that they alone have the answer.

Not Philosophy, not religion.

I know but i mean if we assume that man has no role to play in act of raping and he was destined by God to do this act of rape then why he should be punished in such society who keep such beliefs

Not it does not.

But then again, we have the law of the land that terms rape as breach of law and imprisonment follows.

and yet, it has done the best to advance Humanity thus far. It still remains to date, the ost potent force Humanity has to reveal the Human condition.

Not cool, not cool. Watch your head you condemned atheist. Sudarshana Chakra on it's way :D

and yet, it has done the best to advance Humanity thus far. It still remains to date, the ost potent force Humanity has to reveal the Human condition.

Rubbish. Civilization existed long before your came up with your science. What is Western Science is just a couple of centuries old. People did a lot more within the confines of their dharma and philosophy long before.

Evolution. You know it kind of correlates. God is supposed to have taken avatars in this particular order according to some strains of Hinduism. There are Hindu names for it, but I will just give you the order of evolution from aquatic to the final form of a human.

1. Fish
2. Tortoise (amphibian)
3. Boar.
4. Narasimha (half man/half lion)
5. Dwarf.
6. Man form.
7. Man form.
8. Man form.
9. Man form.
10. Man form

Does that mean we're not going to evolve further into much more hideous creatures? Not cool! :(

@Ravi Nair Where is the image in your brain when you have a thought. How much of light and information does your pin hole pupil pass, is it possible to have the scale of vision you have with just that large a pupil width? Where is your memory stored?

Does that mean we're not going to evolve further into much more hideous creatures? Not cool! :(

You can always subject yourself to some experiment and evolve into a Hulk.

Get ready for a massive dose of gamma radiation :tup:

Last edited:
Not cool, not cool. Watch your head you condemned atheist. Sudarshana Chakra on it's way :D

Let's be honest here, the only way people here, can bash science and praise Islam, Hinduism whatever is because of Science. It has by far, by far the best instrument Humanity possesses to unlock the mysteries of life, of space, of our mind and of the particles all around us.

Religion, once it has set it's principles, demands adherence to it.

Scientists often change their opinions, because new evidence has come to light that changed their suppositions.

I am not here to proselytize, religion is just personal business. But I find it hilarious when people use instruments of science, and exclaim 'what has science done for us'

The mysteries of the universe, Neuroscience, Robotics, Genetic engineering. The search for the advancement and the knowledge gathered is far more exciting than any religion or any philosophy to me.

@Ravi Nair Where is the image in your brain when you have a thought. How much of light and information does your pin hole pupil pass, is it possible to have the scale of vision you have with just that large a pupil width? Where is your memory stored?

You can always subject yourself to some experiment and evolve into a Hulk.

Get ready for a massive dose of gamma radiation :tup:
Avengers-Hulk-Loki-1337008016.gif

Let's be honest here, the only way people here, can bash science and praise Islam, Hinduism whatever is because of Science. It has by far, by far the best instrument Humanity possesses to unlock the mysteries of life, of space, of our mind and of the particles all around us.

Religion, once it has set it's principles, demands adherence to it.

Scientists often change their opinions, because new evidence has come to light that changed their suppositions.

I am not here to proselytize, religion is just personal business. But I find it hilarious when people use instruments of science, and exclaim 'what has science done for us'

The mysteries of the universe, Neuroscience, Robotics, Genetic engineering. The search for the advancement and the knowledge gathered is far more exciting than any religion or any philosophy to me.

Science the western way measures. Whereas the philosophical systems in India developed stuff long before your science measured stuff. Take a field psychiatry. The entire western theory of mind science was based on Freud. They had to dismiss that lock, stock, barrel, when they came across Hindu philosophies. Likewise Yoga. What the yogi achieves, the western sciences only are catching up now by observing and studying him. Much of the stuff done by yogis are still impossible for others to achieve. Medicines, most of the allopathic medications have so many side effects and toxicity to it. People are looking for alternative treatments. I can go on and on.

This is in no way to dismiss science, but just to remind you that do not be so dependent on it to answer all your questions.

@Ravi Nair

I don't visit temples from my childhood unless somebody forces me to go. I don't understand the meaning of bowing to something which I can't perceive as an absolute. I despise the practice of sacrifices in temples and never understood how it pleases someone celestial who is supposed to be creator of this entire world.

But, late 19th century reformers had paved a newer and more practical approach to understand the spiritual domain and I find it quite acceptable as a "not so religious" person. We can elevate the our mind from one stages to the another by performing some basic duties. We can live as an ascetic without negating the worldly affair if we understand and practise some basic rules. These helps to overcome your sorrows,emotions,greed for more and the fear of death. I might sound like an insane but it helps to understand that the real God is within our mind, if we want we can make him obvious.

@Indischer

That is a befitting reaction :rofl:

The sound Loki makes after that trashing is hilarious. By the way per this movie, Calcutta is supposed to still look like a slum from before WW2 in 3000 a.d. or what ever time period this movie is based on. Damn those commies.

@Ravi Nair

I don't visit temples from my childhood unless somebody forces me to go. I don't understand the meaning of bowing to something which I can't perceive as an absolute. I despise the practice of sacrifices in temples and never understood how it pleases someone celestial who is supposed to be creator of this entire world.

But, late 19th century reformers had paved a newer and more practical approach to understand the spiritual domain and I find it quite acceptable as a "not so religious" person. We can elevate the our mind from one stages to the another by performing some basic duties. We can live as an ascetic without negating the worldly affair if we understand and practise some basic rules. These helps to overcome your sorrows,emotions,greed for more and the fear of death. I might sound like an insane but it helps to understand that the real God is within our mind, if we want we can make him obvious.

@Indischer

That is a befitting reaction :rofl:

As Jiddu Krishnamurthy said "I was an atheist until I realized I was God."

The sound Loki makes after that trashing is hilarious. By the way per this movie, Calcutta is supposed to still look like a slum from before WW2 in 3000 a.d. or what ever time period this movie is based on. Damn those commies.

Jiddu was such an awesome man! We needed him to be more famous here than in the West.:tsk:

Kolkata will remain a slum in Hollywood depictions for some more time. A lot of today's directors would have grown up watching the City of Joy. :)

That's what Vedanta says, not just Jiddu Krishnamurthyji. But point is how many Hindus believe in this? Nobody.All are bend upon finding the divine in a stone or in a mountain :D

Jiddu was such an awesome man! We needed him to be more famous here than in the West.:tsk:

Kolkata will remain a slum in Hollywood depictions for some more time. A lot of today's directors would have grown up watching the City of Joy. :)

People are catching up. Actually a lot of science now is happening on the basis of Advaita. In India too, gone is the brash skepticism of old. When you have 70% of scientists in India who are absolutely Dharmic.

That's what Vedanta says, not just Jiddu Krishnamurthyji. But point is how many Hindus believe in this? Nobody.All are bend upon finding the divine in a stone or in a mountain :D

On a sublimal level actually all. That is why there is a humbleness culture in India. There is no shame in humility. When people take blessings from family and strangers alike when they are elders, you know that. When every creature is allowed to live and not disturbed you know that. Per Vedanta even a stone and mountain are divine.

People in villages intrinsically understand this concept - Mane tho bhagwan nahi tho pathar. It is only the commie fed mind which go hunting for negatives in people to ridicule them so as to feel superior in their education.

Back
Top Bottom