What's new

Sunanda Pushkar found dead in hotel room

Rahul and Bilawal and Nawaz Sharif also have trillions that doesnt mean they have brain in their heads
How can one make trillion ..If they don't have brain..
It's not like they won It in lottery....

How can one make trillion ..If they don't have brain..
It's not like they won It in lottery....

:)))) i differ

anyway i feel sorry that one just ruins own strength like that.

breaking down is sissy in my personal opinion

:)))) i differ

anyway i feel sorry that one just ruins own strength like that.

breaking down is sissy in my personal opinion
they may be good, bad or ugly..corrupt or anything..
but to make trillion ..you need brain and if you have power it make your way easy..
But braniacs are still required ..you can also hire them these days..

they may be good, bad or ugly..corrupt or anything..
but to make trillion ..you need brain and if you have power it make your way easy..
But braniacs are still required ..you can also hire them these days..

am waiting for the investigations' result. whether she was brainless or brainy :)

i believe suicide means one despite having a brain got her/his brain stopped working at that defining moment

update

Murder case registered over Sunanda Pushkar death

NEW DELHI: Indian police on Tuesday registered a murder case against unknown persons over the death of Sunanda Pushkar, claiming the wife of the Shashi Tharoor was killed by poisoning, according [URL='http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Sunanda-Pushkar-was-murdered-Delhi-Police/articleshow/45775554.cms']to a Times of India report.

"We have got the final medical report from AIIMS, and we have been told that it was an unnatural death... It was not a natural death," Delhi Police chief B S Bassi told mediapersons.

"Sunanda died due to poisoning. Whether the poison was given orally or injected into her body is being investigated," he said adding that the report from the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) was received on Dec 29.

Read| Sunanda Pushkar death: Police probing suspected foreign hand from Pakistan, Dubai

“We can only say which substance caused the poisoning after further investigation,” Bassi further said adding that, "For that we will send her viscera abroad."

Pushkar was a Dubai-based entrepreneur before she married Shashi Tharoor in 2010.

Also read: Angry wife outs Shashi Tharoor's 'affair' on Twitter

She was found dead in a five-star hotel in New Delhi under mysterious circumstances on Jan 17 last year, a day after she had accused Pakistani journalist Mehr Tarar of “stalking” her husband and of trying to “break” her marriage when she was away for medical treatment for three months.

Tarar had denied Pushkar’s accusation of an affair between her and the former high-flying UN diplomat.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1155286/murder-case-registered-over-sunanda-pushkar-death[/URL]

^^India-Pak love triangle is not even the reason why she was killed.
Some Dubai honcho got the job done and poor Shashi Tharoor is paying for the mistake he made few years back. Though he had very cleverly avoided this marriage because he always knew her money and power had somebody else's backing, thats till IPL controversy happened. And rest they say is history.

The Polonium 210 angle seems implausible. It leaves a radioactive trace and causes a slow painful death. Sunanda Pushkar died abruptly.

It seems Delhi police doesn't have much idea what caused the death.

Pictures of her dead body does raises some serious questions on the suicide theory. Bruised and yet sleeping tucked in her blanket. There were reports that 4 of the guests staying in the hotel were on fake passports.

Pictures of her dead body does raises some serious questions on the suicide theory. Bruised and yet sleeping tucked in her blanket. There were reports that 4 of the guests staying in the hotel were on fake passports.
Sunanda ka rahul baba ke saath chakar chal raha tha. Yeh dekh kar shashi bookhla gaya aur us se raha nahi gaya. Usne sonia ko bataya aur tab kuch aisi saazish un dono ne rachee ki beechari nirdosh sunanda ko apni jaan se haath dhonne padhae....kaisa laga kahaani me twist. Bhai yeh script aaj tak ko bhijwa dena

Arre bhai I am not trying to spin a conspiracy theory here. It's something out there in public domain.
Sunanda ka rahul baba ke saath chakar chal raha tha. Yeh dekh kar shashi bookhla gaya aur us se raha nahi gaya. Usne sonia ko bataya aur tab kuch aisi saazish un dono ne rachee ki beechari nirdosh sunanda ko apni jaan se haath dhonne padhae....kaisa laga kahaani me twist. Bhai yeh script aaj tak ko bhijwa dena

Back
Top Bottom