What's new

Indian Man with 14.5 inch hairy TAIL

There are many many inexplicable things happening everyday. Science itself bases itself on suppositions which it has not verified yet.

Do you believe the "Milk episode" or our present case have anything to do with religion? These happens purely due to scientific reasons,isn't?

@scorpionx It definitely isn't Spina Bifida. His spine is fine! Most probably a case of hypertrichosis.

Possible brother. Actually I read it in a website that it might be Spina Bifida.

I know but i mean if we assume that man has no role to play in act of raping and he was destined by God to do this act of rape then why he should be punished in such society who keep such beliefs

Because the one who suffered is also god and the one who punishes is also god. It is like a big drama, where every actor is god itself. The experiences are real or feels entirely real. It is called Maya.

doesnt look like a tail... a bunch of hairs sticking out of his back & grows about a feet , so what??

looks ike an attention seeking wh@re to me....

Let's not make a mountain out of a molehill folks. It's a case of superstition and ignorance that has caused people to mistake an unusual physical trait as a sign of divinity.

Although it's common for people to worship enlightened Men in Hinduism, I feel that the reason in this case is rather trivial, and hence has more to do with superstition.

Do you believe the "Milk episode" or our present case have anything to do with religion? These happens purely due to scientific reasons,isn't?

Hmm there are philosophical theories which make up Hinduism or Sanatana Dharma, then there is practical life. Science itself is not different from religion in Hinduism. So when you say there are explanations to it, of course there are explanations to it. The belief is that universe itself is manifestation of god, so all laws of universe will be applicable. So depends, if you are faithful you can see it as religion, if you have a scientific bent of mind then you say it is a disorder or has some other rational explanation.

The position on his sacrum means it is mostly spina bifida, a very mild case perhaps.
Spina Bifida does not involve excessive hair growth though. And notice how the spine is straight. Hypertrichosis, on the other hand, also covers cases of excessive hair growth & hair growth in unusual areas.

Spina Bifida does not involve excessive hair growth though. And notice how the spine is straight. Hypertrichosis, on the other hand, also covers cases of excessive hair growth & hair growth in unusual areas.

Spina Bifida Occulta wont have much external markings except for a dimple. Its limitation to the base of the spine is sort of definitive.

I do not know how many of you have heard of OM parvat. This is a mountain with peculiar snow deposition on it.

DSCN0549.JPG

upload_2014-2-17_7-55-16.jpeg

Last edited:
The point is dismissing everyone's belief as superstition is condescending. If it is harmless, let it be. For all you know, that person is more happier in his beliefs than you are in your certainties.

Hmm there are philosophical theories which make up Hinduism or Sanatana Dharma, then there is practical life. Science itself is not different from religion in Hinduism. So when you say there are explanations to it, of course there are explanations to it. The belief is that universe itself is manifestation of god, so all laws of universe will be applicable. So depends, if you are faithful you can see it as religion, if you have a scientific bent of mind then you say it is a disorder or has some other rational explanation.
As far as I am acquainted the philosophical theories, they are more based on scientific explanations. Especially the Raj Yoga, which I find very reconciling with modern scientific approaches.And yes these can do miracles. Any ways all these depends on personal perceptions and this is not the thread we should discuss it.

@Hermione You're the med pro. So I guess I'll take your word for it.:)

It's known as sacral hair, btw. Couldn't find any concrete reasons for it's excessive growth in some cases though.

As far as I am acquainted the philosophical theories, they are more based on scientific explanations. Especially the Raj Yoga, which I find very reconciling with modern scientific approaches.And yes these can do miracles. Any ways all these depends on personal perceptions and this is not the thread we should discuss it.

Most of Hinduism is that. Some of it is allegorical and some metaphorical. Say when you have a concept of sacred groves, while they are worshipped, they are most likely species rich. By giving it religious connotation, the survival of all that is ensured.

@Hermione You're the med pro. So I guess I'll take your word for it.:)

It's known as sacral hair, btw. Couldn't find any concrete reasons for it's excessive growth in some cases though.

Oye don't take my word for anything;). I have the memory of a goldfish. I forget everything related to science, the moment I take my eyes off the file.

I noticed a lot of the weird and gross stories in the world come from India, like that girl with ten arms and legs.

Back
Top Bottom