What's new

Sunanda Pushkar found dead in hotel room

She worked for a real estate company.....and you know such ppl always know a lot of secrets.
Infact I always felt Tharoor never wanted to marry her in the first place,remember he married her only after the IPL controversy though they knew each other for long.It looked as if he had married her to save his political career.
Tharoor is no saint.

Heard she had revealed something to Nalini singh.

Who is Nalini Singh ??

Has she reveled what SP said ??

How can a smiling froggy give nightmares?? Lol.

You should ask @Ravi Nair

He looks scared of by my avatar .... :lol:

ISI and RAW are the two most overhyped Organizations ever. But
That comment was just out of line.

Stop making degrading comments about a nationality or their Women. I know that there are Pakistani posters that do engage in that sort of behaviour here, But no need to emulate them.

What Pakistani, or any Women do in their private lives are their own business. No need to judge them my friend.

@Indischer, you awake buddy :-)
LOL...yeah :happy:

Sunanda Pushkar's death stole the thunder from Pappu's 3 gas cylinders! :lol:
Well according to some insider information Tharoor is gonna be fired from the ministry as his wife took away all the media lime lite from Rahuls hard written speech... :sick:

and about the cylinder thing... next week Oil ministry will decrease the current free cylinder cap from 9 to 6 and then Rahul in his next AICC meeting, which is on FEB 1 week will increase it to a whopping 15 ... :enjoy:

And a notice has been issued to every UPA minister, banning them from killing their wife till FEB 3 week ... :angel:

:D

Yeah proving through and through that they are the sluts we think them to be.
Send a pak journo to me too saar, i want to give an interview.
Its your women who fall for Pakistani men Mr not ours the sluts we have thank you you took them please yes their are few more we would love you if you take them away too

Well according to some insider information Tharoor is gonna be fired from the ministry as his wife took away all the media lime lite from Rahuls hard written speech... :sick:

and about the cylinder thing... next week Oil ministry will decrease the current free cylinder cap from 9 to 6 and then Rahul in his next AICC meeting, which is on FEB 1 week will increase it to a whopping 15 ... :enjoy:

And a notice has been issued to every UPA minister, banning them from killing their wife till FEB 3 week ... :angel:

:D

By the time election approaches, there will be more cylinders in a household than in a gas station! :omghaha:

The hospital in kerala has already clarified that she had no disease that will cause death .

According to reports , she even called Barkha Dutt .
Damn...this is a chit chat thread now.Somebody moved this thread to member's club.:undecided:
Ohhh...now I wont waste my time here.
Somebody had instructed me not to post much in member's club. :happy:

Chalo Ayush ki "good morning" ho gayi.:P

Damn...this is a chit chat thread now.Somebody moved this thread to member's club.:undecided:
Ohhh...now I wont waste my time here.
Somebody had instructed me not to post much in member's club. :happy:

What can we do ??

Too much details are coming out about the Taroor- Sunanda issue ..... :azn:

Back
Top Bottom