What's new

Sunanda Pushkar found dead in hotel room

do you think it's murder. it seems to me :tup:
I have no doubt about it...its just a question of how many ppl were involved in her death.
According to latest report they have not denied the poisonong angle .

Her organs will be subjected to chemical examination to verify it .
If he is it will be better for him to
Taroor's last tweet about his wife being ill was at 7:30 pm .

There...
They're coming to that angle...I heard a journo on Times now saying Sunanada Pushkar was taking anti depressant. And almost always mysterious celebrity deaths were attributed to drug over dose....strangely.

And your avatar reminds me of the froggy song...ting...ting :)

Sunanda Pushkar's relatives demand CBI probe into her death
The relatives of Union Minister Shashi Tharoor's wife Sunanda Pushkar are refusing to accept that she may have committed suicide. Talking to IBN7, her cousin Sanjay Pandita and his wife Anu Pandita demanded a CBI probe into her death.
The couple who live at Talab Tillo in Jammu, rejected reports that Sunanda had been suffering from major health problems. "Except migraine, she had no other major ailment. It is true that she was quite disturbed over what was happening in her life recently," he said.

ALSO SEE The Sunanda Pushkar-Mehr Tarar Twitter row
A visibly sad Sanjay Pandita said, "Sunanda was my paternal aunt's daughter. She was a very brave woman. She struggled a lot to come up in the life. She was a self-made woman. Somebody like her can never commit suicide. She faced so many hardships in her life. She had seen bad days. We have seen her fight for survival. She used to say that I am not her cousin, I am her son. We demand that a CBI inquiry should be ordered into her death. She wanted to help her relatives. We are all shocked."

His wife Anu also recalled Sunanda as a brave woman. "I last met her a year ago. We used to talk over phone. She was a brave woman. I can't believe suicide theory," she said.
Sunanda Pushkar's relatives demand CBI probe into her death

@mehrtarar I love you, Shashi Tharoor. And I go while in love with you, irrevocably, irreversibly, hamesha. Bleeding, but always your Mehr,

Shashi. I'm not crying any more. I'm not falling to pieces. I'm more lucid than ever. How little I knew you became visible to me..@mehrtarar

@mehrtarar You unfollowed me. You don't RT me and you don't answer me on twitter. I can live with your favourites. I have your personal validation have your personal validation of my words, I don't need any public one. For that I will wait until we are together publically really mehr

Pushkar's statement to Economic Times: "Our accounts have not been hacked and I have been sending out these tweets. I cannot tolerate this. This is a Pakistani woman who is an ISI (Inter Services Intelligence) agent, and she is stalking my husband. And you know how men are. He is flattered by the attention. I took upon myself the crimes of this man during IPL (Indian Premier League). I will not allow this to be done to me. I just can't tolerate this. I have nothing more to say," she said, speaking on the phone.

Pushkar's tweets: @prasanto @MehrTarar indians who have dignity unfollow her or are there no ppl in pakistan who R desperate 4 husbands of other women SHAME

@MehrTarar the audacity of a woman desperaely in love with an Indian "please shashi dont make me go i pleaded and begged i love u Shashi "

@MehrTarar leave us Indians alone and stop talking to my huband and pleading with him its digrading respect youself as a women

its funny on a election yr ppl want to bring down an MPusing a **** journo who has lost her job and tries with everyone including with Omar

Or perhaps to build up twitter followers thats a cheap thing 2 do ask the Pakistanis what they think of her & yes 20 calls a day is stalking

for her information Shashi an& I are very happy together sad for her to know i guess i get sick and go away 4 treatment &the vultures pounce

Read more at: http://www.firstpost.com/living/all...arar-saga-1342797.html?utm_source=ref_article

I have no doubt about it...its just a question of how many ppl were involved in her death.
I feel the same, but again I feel this case will become just another file and If Mr. tharoor is guilty, every congressi will jump in to save him.
and most of famous die of drug overdose. I was shocked last night when the news flashed..just saw this lady a couple week back.:eek:

Something tells me that she should not have called Barkha. Her death is so bloody convenient.
Please people - no ISI crap here... :disagree: This was internal.

There...
They're coming to that angle...I heard a journo on Times now saying Sunanada Pushkar was taking anti depressant. And almost always mysterious celebrity deaths were attributed to drug over dose....strangely.

She was going to reveal many ugly truths and looks like she was silenced .

Drug overdose will be an easy scapegoat .

She is being cremated and after the ritual it is rumored that Taroor may be questioned .

yeah ... :lol:

crazy_frog-gal-hits.jpg

To me, it looks like a wide eyed frog looking at the world with hope and joy. Only to have it dashed because it realises it is on this forum

:(

Shashi Tharoor wife died 'unnatural death'

BBC News - Shashi Tharoor wife died 'unnatural death'

The wife of Indian minister Shashi Tharoor, found dead in a Delhi hotel room on Friday, died a "sudden and unnatural death", an autopsy has found.

Doctors said there were "injury marks" on Sunanda Pushkar's body, but did not say if they were linked to her death.

Mr Tharoor, who was earlier admitted to hospital with chest pains, took his wife's body away for cremation.

The couple became embroiled in a row on Wednesday after Twitter messages suggested he was having an affair.

Dr Sudhir Kumar Gupta, one of the three medical staff who carried out the post-mortem examination, said full results would be released in the next two days.

"There were certain injury marks on the body of Sunanda Pushkar, but the nature of these cannot be revealed," he said.

Dr Gupta added that initial results showed no sign of poison in her body, but more tests would be carried out.

Mr Tharoor's aide, Abhinav Kumar, had earlier told reporters that Ms Pushkar had appeared to be asleep.

"There were no signs of any foul play or any struggle. She had no sign of poisoning or anything," he said.

Dam Pakistani journalist proved to be too deadly

To me, it looks like a wide eyed frog looking at the world with hope and joy. Only to have it dashed because it realises it is on this forum

:(

:lol: :rofl: are you angry at the frog because it is going to give you nightmares ??? :undecided:

She was going to reveal many ugly truths and looks like she was silenced .
She worked for a real estate company.....and you know such ppl always know a lot of secrets.
Infact I always felt Tharoor never wanted to marry her in the first place,remember he married her only after the IPL controversy though they knew each other for long.It looked as if he had married her to save his political career.
Tharoor is no saint.

Heard she had revealed something to Nalini singh.

:lol: :rofl: are you angry at the frog because it is going to give you nightmares ??? :undecided:
How can a smiling froggy give nightmares?? Lol.

Yeah proving through and through that they are the sluts we think them to be.
Send a pak journo to me too saar, i want to give an interview.

That comment was just out of line.

Stop making degrading comments about a nationality or their Women. I know that there are Pakistani posters that do engage in that sort of behaviour here, But no need to emulate them.

What Pakistani, or any Women do in their private lives are their own business. No need to judge them my friend.

@Indischer, you awake buddy :-)

Back
Top Bottom