What's new

Sunanda Pushkar found dead in hotel room

First of all RIP, but then

Some thing fishy!! Why a woman who is self sufficient and successful business woman would commit suicide? I mean even if Sashi would have left her after election then also why? She was a strong woman. There is IPL, a Pak Journo, an allegation against ISI, coming election, a coming divorce....all kind of conspiracy is coming to mind!! It's too murky and muddy!!

Yes she used to visit Dubai frequently.....and the cochin tusker's IPL team management were all from Dubai.There could be a link.
But most probably this will pass either as suicide or accidental death.

Yes she used to visit Dubai frequently.....and the cochin tusker's IPL team management were all from Dubai.There could be a link.
But most probably this will pass either as suicide or accidental death.

It will not be easy to brush it off as an accident or suicide .

Questions are going to come from every corner .

Media has been discussing the issue non-stop from last evening .

1503458_604994472889146_27851504_n.jpg

1044120_741507305862344_130689098_n.png

kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif
kneel-smiley.gif

What are you Nair Saab??FBI /CIA/ RAW??

It will not be easy to brush it off as an accident or suicide .

Questions are going to come from every corner .

Media has been discussing the issue non-stop from last evening .

Fortunately there are many contradictions already like if She had to be wheel chaired then why wasnt she admitted??
And most probably she was dead by 15hr-17hrs.And Shahi Tharoor reported this late.Can you imagine this guy was sitting in the other room inside the suite for over 45mins while his wife lay dead in the bedroom??
Gosh.....these politicians and their lies.

Last edited:
Fortunately there are many contradictions already like if She had to be wheel chaired then why wasnt she admitted??
And most probably she was dead by 15hr-17hrs.And Shahi Tharoor reported this late.Can you imagine this guy was sitting in the other room inside the suite for over 45mins while his wife lay dead in the other room??
Gosh.....these politicians and their lies.

True , I liked this guy before being a politician and when I heard that he was entering politics I thought that he will keep a class of his own .

But the incidents after that showed he is no different from other Indian politicians .

His political career is going to get a dip .

Everybody is going to see him with suspicion after her IPL revelations , even if he is innocent , which I don't think is the case .

more important is who?

The question of who comes only if it is a murder .

even for suicide i believe its matter of who had created frustration leading to her suicide

And according to the available news , since she has not wrote a suicide note blaming anyone , nobody can be booked for it .

lucky guy this shahi thuroor :angry:

but sunanda did increase problems for him and took away the lime light from pappu :cry:

looks like congress is again is killing dissidents mode ..... BJP should increase its guard now :coffee:

RIP... Tragic end. :(
Either this is suicide or murder, but she was successful Businesswoman. There is definitely hidden face behind this incident.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom